• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Doggy-ears Sprites *Requests closed for now*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Dude, I'm the only person who can be a Shiny Tyranitar here... jk.

Alrighty, DE, I would like a mugshot of that trainer that I have as my avvie and another of for this girlie here:
Me-1.png

And thanks in advance. ^^

Wow Doggy-ears, your sprites are amazing! I just love 'em!
If you get time, would you do a mugshot of the girl in my avvie? I'd love it if you did.

Hi Doggy-Ears, I was just wondering if you could do a custom request for me...

Would you be able to do something like my avatar, except with red, shoulder-length hair and reading glasses please? The same style as Rayn's on her mugshot would be absolutely fantastic.

;D Thanks, and good luck! By the way, your sprites are absolutely amazing, ever thought of signing yourself off to a major gaming company?

Hi Doggy-Ears, I was just wondering if you could do a custom request for me...

Would you be able to do something like my avatar, except with red, shoulder-length hair and reading glasses please? The same style as Rayn's on her mugshot would be absolutely fantastic.

;D Thanks, and good luck! By the way, your sprites are absolutely amazing, ever thought of signing yourself off to a major gaming company?
thats one of the things she thought anbout doing, i'd know i live like a mile from her XD but yeah i agree, you should DE

doggy-ears, I think that you have mastered the way of the Pokemon style mugshot. LOL. Seriously, though, those look like they could be straight out of the game. Good job on those!

Keep up the awesome work.

Thanks so much, Pika! ^^ You've been so supportive of me, it's just amazing. Thank you, ab imo pectore. From the bottom of my heart.

sprite.png

This sprite was made from a sprite in Magical Heronies +  I've never played the game, I just found the sprite on Spriters-Resource.com

Aww, she's cute!

I really love the shading you have there on the dress, it's super good.
I do think that the feet could do with a bit more shading though.
Fix that up and it should be perfect!

Great job! I love how you just go exploring around the resource for new sprites to mess with, it's so creative.

Keep up the awesome work.

Hey!
Great work on all you've done! *claps*
Can I request a trainer Sprite?

Male
Dark-ish blue jacket vest thingy over a white T shirt and Jeans, regular blue jeans. With real light blonde hair. And, if at all possible, and Aipom on the shoulder.

I realized how much like Volkner that sounds....If you can't make a sprite like my requested one, can you make a good looking Volkner with an Aipom on his shoulder?

Thanks in advanced! Cody.

ydoc77, you have such great ideas. : D

I'd like to copy him, and ask for a trainer sprite :3

Male, with brown hair and misty green eyes, he wears a seafoam green cape, a dark green long sleeve shirt, a pair of worn-in jeans, green shoes, a deep forest green hat, and a barely noticable backpack. (Green, of course). Anything else?
Nope, that's it. Unless you want to put a Haunter in the background for me.

Thanks as always, Pika. I'll get that shading fixed.

ydoc777, would you mind telling me what a jacket vest thingy is, exactly? ^^;

And lastly, Kalseng, what sort of hat?

Oh yes...

It's like a sunhat, only made of cloth. And wider brimmed, like the kind of hat a poet would wear. With a feather, a Black feather preferably.

Hi! Your mugshots look cool. Would you mind making a mugshot of my sprite made by Meep, please? If possible, I would like him to look serious, please. ^___^

2dlsvpe.jpg

Aaannnnddd here is Max's mugshot:
mug11.png

The hair is just a tad ...off in my opinion. I'll give it another try if you don't like it.

Err right.

I used to be ydoc777, but I changed my name. Promise. XD

A jacket vest-thingy is like what Ash wears I guess....a vest thingy.

Well then, here is Cody's sprite:
y.png

I'm too lazy today to wait on my slow internet to look up Aipom's size. If it's too big and looks weird, just tell me.

Wowzuh. Great Job, thanks. And yea, the Aipom does look just a bit off. If you wouldn't mind fixing that?

EDIT-Unless you've already started working, I take it back. It's fine.
Thanks so much!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Wow Doggy Ears, your sprites are epic win. I would like to make the humble request of a trainer with spikey black hair, blue eyes, a T-shirt, pants, gloves, and boots, the entire outfit black. As far a poses go I'd like it to be casual or batle ready. Thanks in advance!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Hi Doggy Ears,

This is going to sound like a strange request but bare with me. I'd love a Pixelart Profile, with a Manectric and Flygon with the person, or just Manectric if you only do the profile with one Pokemon. However, I'm not sure whether you need a trainer sprite to work off. I can describe what I'd like the person to look like, but if you need more to go off let me know.

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Rather long reddish hair (Not quite as red as Misty's) Not in a pony tail or anything.
Clothes: Just a simple green shirt. (I assume you only need the top half for the profile)
Other: A plain gold necklace around the neck
Pose: Whatever you feel works best with the composition of the Pokemon I suppose, casual.
Pokemon: I love the Milotic example you have on your first post, so I'd like a Manectric and Flygon in a similar style, or like I said above, just Manectric if it works better with just one Pokemon.

I'd like to use it as my Avatar if that helps with anything

If that's too vague or confusing, please let me know.

Psycho Monkey's request:
blackoutfit.png

If you think the hair looks as silly as I think it does, I'll re-do.

And Silver Magpie I do need a bit of the waist. Unless you don't want me to show the waist XD And "rather long" is about how far down someone's back?

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Black trousers would be fine, I was going off your example on the first page XD The hair would be almost all the way down the back, say 3/4 of the way down. Thanks ^^

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
The hair is perfectly fine as is the entire sprite. Much appreciated Doggy Ears. Thanks again! :)

Quick question: How would I add the custom sprite to a trainer card? I appologize if the answer's in another tread and I some how over looked it. :-\

Actually, Psycho Monkey, you're not allowed to edit trainercards made with Pokécharms' TCM. Dr. Oak doesn't like that, and you want to stay on his good side, right? ^_~ You can, however, make your own trainercard. Or, you can request one from me, like Ruko did. ;p

And thanks, Silver Magpie. I'll get started on your request.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're still underway, Raven. I'm being slow lately, for whatever odd reasons. I started on Silver Magpie's request last night and then the power flashed, so I lost what I had. >>; So I apologize to the both of you for such delays. I'd start right now, but I'm at a friend's house. So, again, I apologize.

... I didn't know that you make such good FE mugshots when I posted that one in the IRC, DE. >>; I had wondered why you knew to tell me to look at the FE6 mugshots, Fa in particular. Now, I know. :D Your sprites overall look terrific, not really much I can critique at all. If there is, I missed it. x]

Two paws up ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I started on Silver Magpie's request last night and then the power flashed, so I lost what I had. >>; So I apologize to the both of you for such delays.

No need to be sorry, I'm more than happy to wait :p It was nice of you to accept my request in the first place, since I know you said they take a while to do. So no rush ^^