• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Doubles of the Dead - Let the slaughter begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Doubles-1.jpg

You all know the rules, you've all prepared your teams (I hope) so it's time to start the matches.

The matchups for Round 1 are as follows:

Shocari vs Luckii
LoN vs Dinova2
Linkachu vs Teapot

Round 2 is as follows:

Linkachu vs LoN
Shocari vs -BYE-

Final Round:

Linkachu vs Shocari

CHAMPION: Linkachu

You each have until January 20th to get your match completed. This is the final so you know the drill.

These matches are best 2 out of 3, so you must beat your opponent twice to proceed. Post your battle results and scores here. Keep hold of any battle logs if you can just in case of any disagreements or discrepancies in results.

As a new rule for this tournament, there is to be no spectating of each other's matches. Anyone caught or suspected of this will face disqualification and a possible ban from future tournaments.

Since Nugget Bridge's server seems to be non-operational, the best server to use will be PO's Skarmbliss server. There should be an option for VGC13 rules there, which is the one we are using here.

Best of luck to you all, and if you are unsure of any rulings, the old topic is still available here:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3622

It's a livin'.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Dinova has forfeited, so LoN proceeds to Round 2.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Me and Petey finally battled. XD

I won 2 out of 3. It was tons of fun. :)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I lost 2-1 to Linkachu - I've kept the logs for prosperity, but that was really fun. Well played, Linkachu! :D

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Round 2 has been updated for you. Shocari gets a bye into the final round, meaning he doesn't have to face anyone here.

Deadline is the same, so have at it.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Then that makes Katie our doubles champion!

I guess that makes her prize bragging rights.

Also, I find it funny that the winner of each match was always the person on the left. Stupid RNGs...

Status
Not open for further replies.