• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Final Gambit Discussion

I’m writing these on phone so the quality of the sheets will be meh but here they are!

Name: Mandolin
Race: Namekian
Appearance: Mandolin looks like your average Namekian physically - not much genetic variation with them. He does wear his own clothes, however. He tends to wear gauntlets and boots similar to a Saiyan’s, coloured dark purple, with a dark purple tunic around the rest of his body.
Personality: Mandolin comes from the Warrior caste of Namekians. Despite what he’d tell you, he’s an adrenaline junkie and loves the thrill of battle. As a complete flip, however, he ALSO loves gardening. He tends to his own personal crop on Earth and would protect it with his life, what with it containing various plants from across the galaxy. This means he’s useful for anything related to plants, considering he’s likely grown it before.
Beginning Power Level (200-400): 335 - a combat junkie like him should have a decently high power level.
Techniques: Ki Vine (a whip made of Ki that can wrap around the opponent and drain their energy), La Bomba (an energy projectile that explodes upon contact, similar to a miniature Light Grenade), Mirage (creates intangible copies of himself similar to how Double Team works in the Pokémon anime), Sunlight Smash (Ki flows through his fist, making it glow as he unleashes a powerful strike).
Backstory: Mandolin doesn’t know his birth father. He was found in the forest as just an egg, and ended up growing up among a small First Nations tribe. Through them, he learned of the world and society, despite choosing to remain isolated. It was with the help of his father figure, a human named Nipahem, that he started his garden and discovered his love for combat. He’s only ever been to the big cities a few times, mainly to purchase new plants for his garden. The best deal he ever got was a Senzu Bean, which he managed to grow into a Senzu Beansprout, the centrepiece of his garden. (This can be removed if SS doesn’t like the idea of him being the Senzu Bean provider.)
Other: His gardening skills are MAXIMUMER!!!!!

Name: Cherubi
Race: Majin
Appearance: Cherubi has a reddish-pink skin tone with green eyes and long “hair”. She usually wears a green headband, t-shirt and leggings, with sandals being the only footwear she owns. She’s fairly slim, but being a Majin can alter her shape as needed.
Personality: An utter joy to be around, Cherubi is extremely playful and happy at all times. She’s also VERY innocent. When it comes to combat, she’s the one who wants to make sure everyone has a fair chance, but takes things seriously when there’s stakes.
Beginning Power Level (200-400): 134 - she doesn’t like fighting that much.
Techniques: Cherubi Bomb! (launches a large blob of her own skin charged with Ki for an AOE attack), Crunchy Crunchy (she can increase her head to a large size and tear through rock in a single bite), Candy Gun (she fires a small shot from her fingertips, it doesn’t have the normal Majin ability of candyzation but instead turns the blast itself to rock candy upon impact, coating wherever it hits)
Backstory: Cherubi lived with other Majin for most of her life, but eventually decided to look into the story of The Great Mr. Buu, learning about his time with Mr. Satan. In hopes of finding a good friend and delicious food like Buu had, she set out to Earth.
Other: Don’t worry SS, I’m going I try my best not to copy Ramshi! Also Cherubi’s innocence is MAXIMUM!!!!!

Oh, and I’ve got some themes too! : D
Mandolin’s Theme
Mandolin’s Battle Theme
Cherubi’s Theme
Cherubi’s Battle Theme

Last edited:
I’m writing these on phone so the quality of the sheets will be meh but here they are!

Name: Mandolin
Race: Namekian
Appearance: Mandolin looks like your average Namekian physically - not much genetic variation with them. He does wear his own clothes, however. He tends to wear gauntlets and boots similar to a Saiyan’s, coloured dark purple, with a dark purple tunic around the rest of his body.
Personality: Mandolin comes from the Warrior caste of Namekians. Despite what he’d tell you, he’s an adrenaline junkie and loves the thrill of battle. As a complete flip, however, he ALSO loves gardening. He tends to his own personal crop on Earth and would protect it with his life, what with it containing various plants from across the galaxy. This means he’s useful for anything related to plants, considering he’s likely grown it before.
Beginning Power Level (200-400): 335 - a combat junkie like him should have a decently high power level.
Techniques: Ki Vine (a whip made of Ki that can wrap around the opponent and drain their energy), La Bomba (an energy projectile that explodes upon contact, similar to a miniature Light Grenade), Mirage (creates intangible copies of himself similar to how Double Team works in the Pokémon anime), Sunlight Smash (Ki flows through his fist, making it glow as he unleashes a powerful strike).
Backstory: Mandolin doesn’t know his birth father. He was found in the forest as just an egg, and ended up growing up among a small First Nations tribe. Through them, he learned of the world and society, despite choosing to remain isolated. It was with the help of his father figure, a human named Nipahem, that he started his garden and discovered his love for combat. He’s only ever been to the big cities a few times, mainly to purchase new plants for his garden. The best deal he ever got was a Senzu Bean, which he managed to grow into a Senzu Beansprout, the centrepiece of his garden. (This can be removed if SS doesn’t like the idea of him being the Senzu Bean provider.)
Other: I pulled this guy’s character out of my ass just now and I already love him :p

Name: Cherubi
Race: Majin
Appearance: Cherubi has a reddish-pink skin tone with green eyes and long “hair”. She usually wears a green headband, t-shirt and leggings, with sandals being the only footwear she owns. She’s fairly slim, but being a Majin can alter her shape as needed.
Personality: An utter joy to be around, Cherubi is extremely playful and happy at all times. She’s also VERY innocent. When it comes to combat, she’s the one who wants to make sure everyone has a fair chance, but takes things seriously when there’s stakes.
Beginning Power Level (200-400): 134 - she doesn’t like fighting that much.
Techniques: Cherubi Bomb! (launches a large blob of her own skin charged with Ki for an AOE attack), Crunchy Crunchy (she can increase her head to a large size and tear through rock in a single bite), Candy Gun (she fires a small shot from her fingertips, it doesn’t have the normal Majin ability of candyzation but instead turns the blast itself to rock candy upon impact, coating wherever it hits)
Backstory: Cherubi lived with other Majin for most of her life, but eventually decided to look into the story of The Great Mr. Buu, learning about his time with Mr. Satan. In hopes of finding a good friend and delicious food like Buu had, she set out to Earth.
Other: Don’t worry SS, I’m going I try my best not to copy Ramshi! Also Cherubi’s innocence is MAXIMUM!!!!!

Oh, and I’ve got some themes too! : D
Mandolin’s Theme
Mandolin’s Battle Theme
Cherubi’s Theme
Cherubi’s Battle Theme
Well, Cherubi is accepted, but Mandolin is not. He is missing the small detail in his character sheet.
(Also, I’ve been using my phone this year so far on Pokecharms)

Due to my characters being unable to start in the same place as the others, I’d like to ask for you to not wait on me to post. I’ll lurk a bit - maybe getting a setup post in here and there for Mandolin and Cherubi - but until Cherubi arrives at Earth (after we reach the end of the first story beat so she doesn’t cockblock any plots happening) I won’t be able to do much.

Due to my characters being unable to start in the same place as the others, I’d like to ask for you to not wait on me to post. I’ll lurk a bit - maybe getting a setup post in here and there for Mandolin and Cherubi - but until Cherubi arrives at Earth (after we reach the end of the first story beat so she doesn’t cockblock any plots happening) I won’t be able to do much.
The thing is, we’re doing introductions currently. We haven’t made it to the first major story arc, yet.

Story beat, not story arc. Your Cell Jr. character (can’t remember the name right now, sorry) seems to be causing a bit of unease and oddities among the populace, so I’ll wait for that to play out before bringing in the space-faring sweet-loving spectacular Cherubi.

I think everyone that’s been introduced so far except GJ’s Saiyan are in West City, with GJ’s Saiyan being in Universe 6. Mandolin is currently tending to his garden in the First Nations reserve a fair distance away from the city, and when I write up my first post later today, Cherubi will begin her flight from... whatever planet the Majins mainly live on to Earth.

What’s all the character’s location and situation right now?

Koop, I'd just like to clarify, I don't want what occurs in Naruto to occur here.
Your not simply gonna ignore everyone else's previous posts because you don't feel like reading. I mean seriously, there's like what, six messages? Really?

This rp is intended to have serious participants, and if your lack of concentration constantly throws that off in the discussion, I will talk with @SS-I Never about your role in the rp.

Sorry if I seem out of line Nev, I just wanted to nip this issue before it arose here to.

*sips tea*

@Mystic Zander tell me more about that robbery occuring~

Right. So three surprisingly armored trucks have arrived at the bank.
A squad of ten criminals have invaded with old world guns (revolvers, shotguns, rifles, etc).
If this weren't enough, they have established a low-level electromagnetic pulse to shut down the Police forces Cyber Suits and blaster weaponry.

The robbers currently have the bank employees held hostage as cops flood the scene. Unfortunately, the cyber suits only provide enhanced defenses, which aren't enough for cops to sweep the place without risking civilian lives.

Its a stalemate, these criminals have been planning.
...looks like they could use some help from a little old-school muscle.

@Mechanist Gamma Sorry, but I intend to introduce another oc who'll be a love connection for Zander down the road.

Right. So three surprisingly armored trucks have arrived at the bank.
A squad of ten criminals have invaded with old world guns (revolvers, shotguns, rifles, etc).
If this weren't enough, they have established a low-level electromagnetic pulse to shut down the Police forces Cyber Suits and blaster weaponry.

The robbers currently have the bank employees held hostage as cops flood the scene. Unfortunately, the cyber suits only provide enhanced defenses, which aren't enough for cops to sweep the place without risking civilian lives.

Its a stalemate, these criminals have been planning.
...looks like they could use some help from a little old-school muscle.

@Mechanist Gamma Sorry, but I intend to introduce another oc who'll be a love connection for Zander down the road.
Hmmm, I was thinking of aiding in this little escapade, maybe biting through a few mechanisms, but it doesn't seem like the type of situation Chicola can hold much sway over...nor does it really fit into her goals...

I suppose I'll go...release my small brethren from the nearby zoo...

Hmmm, I was thinking of aiding in this little escapade, maybe biting through a few mechanisms, but it doesn't seem like the type of situation Chicola can hold much sway over...nor does it really fit into her goals...

I suppose I'll go...release my small brethren from the nearby zoo...

XD
Lemme ask, is your plan to be comedic relief?
Because I kinda don't wanna see a mouse army become a significant threat. Lmao

And on the contrary, your skills are perfect for silently invading.