• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

XD Sorry, He is so strong, but he has so much weaknesses and has zero defense when not HO2. XD

I tested Jayden on Mary Sue test, got a 31...
Tested the related Hydratic Ninjcat, got 39 at basic form, but 41 at rest forms. Lol

Lol Hydratic race.

My fakemon Ninjcat, which I used to represent the Pokemon universe in Anime tournament, has a tiny bit of blood from a Hydratic, but not enough to be strong enough to be in this roleplay. (Unless he goes tiger fang form under 50 percent hp. But that is only as strong as a kid Gohan lol, which is not that strong powerwise compared to some Pokémon (ahem! I’m talking to you! Infernape!)

When you forget to put hair colors for transformation...

Ok, get ready for more headaches and confusion

ZSSJW hair color = Purple
ZSSJW2 =Neon Green
HO2= Purple when full of energy, Gray when Hurt, Black When Dead.

I am watching DBZ super at the same time...

Damunga: She went to go fight without telling me? THAT BITCH!

Logically Damunga would want to charge into the city to join the fun after learning that, but I want to respect BlueMew's one vs. one between Sasha and Infant.

So do I, because if watching DBZA has taught me anything the fight is gonna be epic. Although perhaps there's something else our cast could do in the meantime?
Lute: YEAH GUYS, ISN'T THERE SOMETHING YOU COULD DO?!

I just imagine Lute as being our DBZA Piccolo, and I'm going to have him live up to that position when we get there. Ken is most likely our Bulma, but if we're shipping him with anyone it's gonna be Ji. Who's Ji, then - Yajirobe? Although I do plan her to be the Senzu-Bean Thrower.
Krillin: Did someone say... SENZU BEAN!
Also Damunga is totally our Vegeta. Is Sasha our Goku, then?

Makes sense, I'm a patient man. We can either wait it out or come up with something for our group to do to pass the time.

Damunga: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME! I'LL KILL YOU!