• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

Then we've got an arc featuring my villain, then an arc with evil versions of our main characters, THEN the tournament of power. We may add more before the tournament.

Ah, right. So when will it be? After Dridice, I would assume. Perhaps his arc serves as a prelude to my villain, while still being a strong arc on its own? Like the Android saga prior to the Cell saga, but with more things in it. Because thinking about it, it would be the perfect interlude into the big bad I'm using, him being all about strength and such. Also, @SS-I Never, there's something we need to discuss concerning my sub-villain for the second arc. Throw up a private convo or something?

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
*Sighs.*
I didn't get notifications.
*Takes a deep, deep breath.*
Calm down. Calm down....
*Takes a final deep breath.*
I didn't get notifications since the start of this month. I don't know why. I just know it happened. There's clearly something wrong with my account...

Ozen wouldnt be of much help in the Infant battle so I had him sense the spike in energy near Arcie, then instant transmission in to help. Sorry thats not what you planned. Havent been getting discussion chat alerts.

Actually, Me and Mecha were thinking of having Lao and Ozen go one v one while the rest of the group takes on Infant. Think of it as a mini boss battle for Ozen during the big one for everyone else. That okay?

Ozen also wants a one on one, but with Lao. I was gonna have Ozen ascend here so he would be away from the others and take down Lao. And Ozen blasted Diover pretty hard. That one on one may not be fair

....Are you serious right now @Trainer_Zander ? Do you seriously not see the contradictory you have presented unto yourself?

You should've just have had Ozen stick with the Infant Battle group because, as sure they would have to face Infant, they were also going to have had to face with Lao (I mean, they're about to right now as Infant gave him the word to go attack). That would've made it far easier than to have Ozen keep repeatedly using Instant Transmission to go from scene to scene.

I mean, I get that but you should probably just stick to the story we have in mind. Going off on your own and flipping the scrip is only gonna cause confusion.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
(Got approval from Koopa to be able to join, so just placing my bio)

Name: Jin
Race: Hybrid (Half Kaioshin/Half Human)
Age: Appears to be in her early 20s, actual age unknown (TBD)
Appearance: Purple skin with long white hair tied in a ponytail. Wears a light blue tunic with matching colored pants along with a white undershirt and a yellow vest over it all. Wear s pair of ruby red potara earings.
Personality: Someone who is anti-social and focused on the task at hand above all else. Loves literature
Forms: No transformations.
Signature move: Stardust Slaughter (A giant energy sphere that breaks apart into thoughts of smaller explosive spheres that swarm the enemy with a relentless assault.
Relatives: Supreme Kai (Her mother, currently alive)
Other: Not considered a true Kai due to the human blood that lies within her.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Well, let's have Lao face Ozen directly so the main group can get right after Infant.
It would make sense. I don't care if he's gonna fight Ozen or the group, or if he is going to help infant, I just wanna find some use to him.

I mean, a Ressurection L could happen, right? We also need a ressurection N saga in Super, cuz (Insert triggered comment about why DBS is shit, how Kale and Caulifla are bullshit, everyones that don't agrees with this is a kid and how GT is better than Super.)
(N stands for Nappa if you are askin' bruh)

Well, let's have Lao face Ozen directly so the main group can get right after Infant.
@Eeveechu151 You weren't active online much yesterday, so you don't know this, but Trainer_Zander quit on the RP. I'm not entirely sure why, but he said that he didn't feel as involved and wasn't as passionate about it.

So, yeah, the group vs Lao is the only thing we can do.

(Insert triggered comment about why DBS is shit, how Kale and Caulifla are bullshit, everyones that don't agrees with this is a kid and how GT is better than Super.)
Don't say I can really agree with you there, buddy. In my opinion, Dragon Ball Super has written the Dragon Ball series a bit better. I enjoyed both series (except for GT's space filler! That sucked! Get Pan out of the fucking screen!), and they both have flaws in them, because not every single series is perfect.
Super, in my opinion, was able to get the aesthetic of both the Dragon Ball Z feeling of fantastic fights (except Resurrection F, that must never be spoken), but it was also able to handle the comedic moments of the original Dragon Ball way better than GT.

Again, that's just my opinion. You can like GT better for all I care.

(Also, how dare you diss best girls)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Don't say I can really agree with you there, buddy. In my opinion, Dragon Ball Super has written the Dragon Ball series a bit better. I enjoyed both series (except for GT's space filler! That sucked! Get Pan out of the fucking screen!), and they both have flaws in them, because not every single series is perfect.
Super, in my opinion, was able to get the aesthetic of both the Dragon Ball Z feeling of fantastic fights (except Resurrection F, that must never be spoken), but it was also able to handle the comedic moments of the original Dragon Ball way better than GT.

Again, that's just my opinion. You can like GT better for all I care.

(Also, how dare you diss best girls)
It was a joke, but I really do like when someone respects an opinion. It's pretty hard to find someone like this in the internet.

Not Diover and Lute, since they'll be fighting once this is happening and then once Lute wins the group will track down the last Dragon Balls.
Also, Godjacob, mind having Arcie give Lute a position to drop the Dragon Ball? He can't fight that well with only one hand.

TRUTH, MECHA.

I think comparing our characters to cannon characters is a bit weird, because we're doing power-ups way different here (like how Icicure was Android 16 level, but is now Super Saiyan Grade 4 Goku).

So, maybe we should come up with something different.

Either that or we jump too high too fast. Maybe making Infant as strong as she is for the first arc wasn't the best idea.

IDK, Damunga is as strong as 90% Icicure right now. How strong that is is I Never's decision.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
So, should I have Damunga like catch your kick or something? Or how do you want this to play out?
Just imagine this fight:
Perfect Cell Vs. Gohan SSJ2 (Not counting the part Super Perfect Cell appears.)
But Cell is Lao, and Gohan SSJ2 is Damunga.
That's how this fight is going to turn out.