• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

Yes, but we have nothing that says that all Saiyans learned Instant Transmission. Ozen's family is partially Saiyan, they aren't full-blooded Saiyans, so if Ken was researching Saiyans, he would never had heard about Instant Transmission.

Not naturally. Ken would have gone into everything a Saiyan could possibly do, or as far as his research could take him on that subject. Saiyans might have used Instant Transmission in the past, and that could be how he learned about it.

My character Zander would have learned it from the Kibito stand in for this universe. Zander taught it to his kid who taught it to his kid and so on. Only direct descendants have the ability becuz they were taught.

I'll let you interpret what his results may look like. He is only 1/32 saiyan so the gene runs pretty thin in his blood, not to mention his overall health and physical results would be pretty off the charts.

No, not at all, Krillin is an amzaing character! He's Goku best friend, and the reason Goku became Super Saiyan. The show wouldn't be the same without him.

Yeah, I have to agree with @koopa000 . I see how Krillin is useful, but Yamcha...eh, isn't that important. He was supposed to be the original Goku rival, but then Krillin came, and he was cast aside. Toriyama must've not cared about Yamcha, because Yamcha has lost so many times, and is seen as a joke. And Yamcha's attacks to me are a little bland.

Well, my character's base is Imperfect Cell. Namek saga Goku is much weaker. Just figured it was more appropriate.

I can easily edit it to a lower number if you want.