• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Dragon Riders: Legend of Kairo

Hello everybody! This is a RP about us being dragon riders and trying to find out where all the dragons and their riders went to. There is a Legend about a twenty-headed Dragon named Kairo, he senses when something bad will happen and starts taking people and other Dragons to keep them safe, but the seven kids and their dragons were never taken, they seemed to live a eternal life. Each of the kids has a gem that contains some kind of power and each of them do different things:

The red gem possesses strength, meaning that the person that has the gem, dragon and themself, can lift up five times their weight and push ten times their weight.

The blue gem possesses wisdom, meaning that the person that has the gem, dragon and themself, can sense where to find any material that someone needs, and they know the was around anywhere, even if they don't know the place whatsoever.

The yellow gem possesses light, meaning that the person that has the gem, dragon and themself, can glow and brighten up the place. They also have a lot of courage and if they get mad, their bodies get very hot, so hot, it's untouchable.

The green gem possesses poison, meaning that person that has the gem, dragon and themself, can sense if their is something wrong and they a can also smell poison and emotions, for example, if somebody says that their character is scared, the
person and dragon with the green gem can sense their scared.

The black gem possesses darkness, meaning that the person that has the gem, dragon and themself, has excellent eyesight at night and they can also feel vibes coming off of a evil being.

The purple gem possesses awareness, meaning that the person that has the gem, dragon and themself, has excellent senses and they can sense something wrong more than a mile away.

The clear gem possesses leadership, meaning that the person that has the gem, dragon and themself, is very brave, they normally make the right decisions and almost always leads the way. They are the leader of the group.

Rules:
  1. Your only allowed one gem and one dragon
  2. You must be 12
  3. Everybody should start off in their house and then they go to the mystical waterfall to heal the wounds that they got if the way to wherever
  4. Nobody must look at TAD the same, including dragons
  5. Your dragons should be a certain type, and once that is chosen, nobody else is allowed to take that type
  6. You can't give power to another RPer but you can revive
  7. You start off with no dragon but you bond with a Legendary dragon that you found on your way out of the mystical waterfall. You don't just take the dragon home, try and make a scene where something attacks you or you get stuck/lost and then each day you and the dragon get closer until it follows you home.
Dragon types:

Bizarian The Galactic Dragon: @Kitsune477
Seedainan the Seasonal Dragon:
Lapiszina the Gemstone Dragon:
Ire the Aura Dragon: @betafrost
Ouroboris the Apocalypse Dragon:
@SismicFlareCharmander
Prisima the Rainbow Dragon:
Deliramineum the Dream Dragon:
@Eeveechu151

Gems:
Red Gem:
Blue Gem:
Yellow Gem: @Kitsune477
Green Gem:
Black Gem: @SismicFlareCharmander
Purple Gem: @betafrost
Clear Gem: @Eeveechu151

Bio Sheet:
Name:
Gem:
Dragon Name:
Species:
Type:
Looks:

Here's mine:

Name: Zelda
Looks: waist-length Blonde hair, Aqua eyes, lightly tan skin. Wears a yellow top, black jacket with white jeans an d brown boots. Also has a triforce sign encrypted in her right eye.
Gem: Yellow
Dragon Name: Light
Species: Bizarian
Type: Galactic
Looks: Soft bright yellow fur, deep blue eyes,wing bone is covered in fur but the skin looks like a cluster of different coloured stars, long tail with the same cluster of stars look on the fin-like flaps. Figure looks like Toothless from how to train your dragon.

Zelda smiled dreamily as she stared out of her window. "Man, I wonder what it will be like to ride a dragon over the clouds...." she mumbled and sighed as she looked at her yellow gem. "I should visit Mystic Falls, maybe someone needs help" Zelda said and stood up. She walked outside and into the forest. Zelda felt a presence behind her and she turned around to see nobody there. She continued walking until she heard rustling in the bush. A cute little Actuarian walked out and passed Zelda like she wasn't there. Zelda shrugged and continued to walk, but she tripped and fell flat on her face. Trying to stand up, Zelda felt seering pain on her right ankle. She turned her head and saw that her foot was entwined with a thorn vine. "Urg, good thing I'm close to Mystic Falls" Zelda mumbled and tried to stand up, but failed.

She let off a cry of pain as the thorns sunk into her flesh and lift her up. Zelda was shocked as she turned her body to see a Vinnianara holding her. Zelda closed her eyes and waited, she heard a enraged roar and the a bang, followed up by her falling back on the ground. Zelda opened her eyes and saw one of the Legendary dragons, Bizarian. After chasing the Vinnianara away, the Bizarian turned his attention to Zelda, who was bleeding quite a bit. He landed and lifted her up onto his back, spread his wings, and began to fly towards Mystic Falls. The Bizarian landed in the lake and Zelda began to heal. He swam around in a circle until Zelda was fully healed and he flew out of the lake and set her down on a rock so she could get dry. Zelda smiled at the Bizarian and tried to put her hand on his head, but he growled lightly and flew to the top of Mystic Falls. Zelda noticed a pile of star dust lying beside her and she pulled out a small bag and scooped it in the bag.

Zelda began running home as quickly as she could. "Honey, it's time to go to the fire place, everybody is there waiting for us, c'mon, you know every night the town bands together and tell tales of the Legendary dragons, Bizaruan, Seedainan, Lapiszina, Ire, Ouroboris, Prisima and Deliramineum" Zelda's mom said and walked out of the house. "Tatl! Tael! Let's go!" Zelda called up to her two fox cubs, who woke up immediately and jumped into their warm carry bag witch Zelda was holding. "Let's go!" She exclaimed and ran out of the house and to the middle of the town. Zelda climbed up a tree that was above the circle of people, everybody with their dragons or pets. "I heard that the Legendary Dragons only help someone they trust, or the only help someone that they knew for awhile, but they will never allow any one of use to touch them" Zelda heard her father say. Tatl sniffed Zelda's triforce hoodie and barked softly. "Yes, I met Bizarian, so shush! That Earedalatops can hear very well, we don't want her to hear us!" Zelda said to her pale yellow pup.

Tael was watching something in the distance and then he started nuzzling Zelda and whimpering at the spot he was looking at. "What's the matter? Oh...what is he doing here? I thought they don't come this close to human--" Zelda was about to finish her sentence about the Bizaruan that saved her but she stopped when she saw his eyes on another building. "It's Lapiszina...and Ire and...all the..." Zelda was speechless, her body started glowing due to her gem, it was getting dark, just in time too. She watched all the legendary dragons look down at them before leaving. But the Bizarian looked at Zelda before he left, witch she didn't know.

"Wow, I might have not seen them properly, but I got a glimpse of them" Zelda said as she was filled up wit determination. "Nobody has ever seen any one of the legendary dragons, that's why they are all weird drawings and pictures of them" Someone, obviously a male, said and nodded at the fire.
Someone sat on the branch beside Zelda witch made her turn and look at them.

Last edited:
Name: Tamashi
Looks: Short brown hair, green eyes, pale skin. Wears green t-shirt, black shorts and black shoes.
Gem: Clear gem
Dragon name: Myst
Species: Deliraminuem
Type: Dream
Looks:

Tamashi was wandering in the forest, doing his favorite thing; exploring. This was an area he had never explored before. He wandered around, a piece of paper in his left hand and a pencil in his right. The paper was half-filed with a map. Tamashi liked to create maps of the places he visited. That way, if there was somethign he would come back to see later, he could mark it as soon as he saw it.

He was finishing up the route he had taken when he heard a loud roar.

Tamashi was caught off balance, falling off the side of the forest-covered hill. Quickly recovering, he slid down, grabbing his pencil and his map along the way. Reaching the bottom, he came to a cave. The roars were coming from inside the cave. Finding an all-too-convienient stick, Tamashi turned it into a torch and started to explore the cave.

Wandering through the cave, he followed the roars to... a wall.
Hold on... he thought. There's a breeze blowing through. And I'm too far from the surface to have the breeze coming from the same entrance... what's going on?
Tamashi walked forwards, but he tripped on a rock. And half of his torch... fell THROUGH the wall?! Suspicious of his eyes playing tricks on him, Tamashi waved his hand through the wall.

It wasn't solid.

Tamashi walked through the wall. What he saw was incredible. The room behind the fake wall was expansive, and had been formed into a dome-shape. A small hole in the ceiling had a srong breeze flowing through it. However, what shocked him the most was what was in the center of the room.

In the center lay a great, white-and-purple dragon.

Tamashi was shocked. He had always thought that dragons were myths, children's stories. But here one was, right in front of his eyes. It took him a few seconds to realise that a stalagtite was embedded in its wing. Carefully climbing atop, Tamashi took out his trusty knife and started to pry it out.
"Sorry if this hurts a bit." he said, as he slightly tilted the stalagtite out using his knife. The dragon roared for a second, but then calmed down. Tamashi had managed to fully pull out the stalagtite, and kicked it to the side. He then carefully climbed down, but the dragon was still slightly wincing in pain.
"A cave isn't a good place to heal." he said. "There's a spring nearby that has healing properties. If we get you there, your wing'll heal in no time! Is it okay if I bring you there?"
The dragon nodded.
"Alright." Tamashi said, lifting the dragon's injured wing. "You know the way out of here, right? If you can walk and get us out, I can lead us to the spring.
The dragon stood up and started walking.

Soon, Tamashi and the dragon were at the spring.
"Here it is." Tamashi said. "Just dip your wing in here for a minute or two, and your wing will be back to normal in no time."
The dragon nodded, and dipped its wing into the water. It stung for a moment, but after a minute her wing was completely healed.
"Feeling better?" Tamashi asked. He was not expecting what came next.

"Yes, thank you. My wing is healed and I can concentrate enough for mental communication."

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Tamashi said, falling into the spring in surprise.
"Oh, I apologise for the sudden distraught." The dragon said. Although, it was more like he could hear the dragon in his mind rather than from his ears. "My name is Myst, a Deliraminuem dragon that can control dreams and illusions. You discovered me by finding out my illusion, which has kept me hidden for years. If I lived in the open, then humans would constantly hunt me. And so, I have been hiding for most of my life. Also, I am communicating to you through mental communication, or, as you humans would call it, telepathy."
"Uh, okay..." Tamashi said. "So you can create illusions?"
"And influence dreams, yes."
"That's pretty cool. Wait, hold on... it's seven! Aw, crud!" he said, collecing his gear. "Can we talk more tomorrow?"
"I don't partake in many discussions. It's nice to spread my wings in the world once again. Can we meet at noon tomorrow?"
"Sounds great! I'll meet you back at this spring tomorrow! Bye!"
"Farewell!"

Arriving back in the village, Tamashi dashed into the small den he had built for himself. Attaching his map to the table he had made into a giant area map, he put his stuff away and began to head into the village center.
On his way out, however, he saw his prized gem. The clear gem. For some reason, he took it with him.

"...nobody has ever seen any one of the legendary dragons, that's why they are all weird drawings and pictures of them." Someone said as Tamashi walked over. He saw a comfortable branch and hopped up. He then realised there was someone next to him... Zelda, a girl of his age.
"G'day!" he said, saluting her with a friendly expression.

Zelda grinned and waved at Tamashi "G'day to you too! Even though it's basically night!" Zelda exclaimed and her Foxes barked in greeting at the boy. "Have ya' heard about Kairo?" A small boy asked which made Zelda stiffen. "Y-you m-mean the one tha..." Zelda was about to finish her sentence but was interrupted by a rather grumpy boy around her age "YES! the one that burned down the whole town!" He shouted.

"Tatl, Tael, go inside.now." Zelda said to her foxes who dashed to the house. "Hey! What's that thing in your bag?" Zelda's bully, Jeff, said and walked up to her. "NOTHING!!!" She shouted and clutched the bag with her hands tightly. "Give." Jeff ordered and 'accidently' opened the bag, causing some of the star dust to fall. "NO!!!" Zelda kicked Jeff and picked up the failed star dust, put it back in her bag, and ran.

Zelda panted softly as her feet made soft thudding noises. "Pretty obvious when I'm glowing..." She mumbled and rolled her eyes. She felt someone running after her, witch only made her run faster. "Have to. Destroy.the Dust...but what if he. gave it to me. On purpose?" Zelda said through her pants.

Zelda stopped at Mystic Falls and looked down at her reflection. Suddenly, she was pushed in..and it seemed to be vines that did. "Ahh-" The girl tried to scream but was engulfed by the water. 'I knew I should of learned how to swim'. Was the girls last thoughts before she blacked out.

Tamashi had seen Zelda getting pushed around and had decided to follow, to make sure she was okay. He saw her heading to the falls, and decided to take a shortcut only he knew about. He reached the falls before her, and prepared to begin a watch. Suddenly, the tree he was next to hit him across the side, flinging him into the lake. He started to get up, but he started to be pulled into the spring by... vines? He struggled to reach his knife, but he couldn't. Soon after, he fell into the embrace of unconsciousness.

When Tamashi awoke, he found himself somewhere he didn't recognize. Yet, it seemed familiar to him...
The caves? he thought. The room was dark, and his vision was limited. However, he was able to make out a human form. A girl.
Zelda?

The Bizarian flew down beside the girl. "Uuuuggghhhhh" Zelda groaned and rubbed her head. She didn't move, her body was stiff with shock and paranoia. "Huuuhhhh?" She mumbled and then suddenly touched her neck, expecting her necklace to be there. "M....AAAHHHH!!!!!" Zelda shouted and jumped up, looking around frantically. "M-My G-G-Gem!!!!" Zelda probebly almost had a panic attack, but was calmed down when the Bizarian put the necklace back around Zelda neck.

"Phew..." Zelda mumbled before pulling out the star dust that the Bizarian left. "I wish i-". "Don't even say it, I am able to use telepathy, don't feel out, my name is Light, obviously you know I'm a Bizarian". Zelda smiled "Oh well, hello then, didn't really get to thank you for saving me before did I?" Zelda asked and looked at the Bizarian's left wing, it was stained with blood. "Hey, are you ok?" Zelda asked and took a pinch of star dust and poured it on the injured wing.

It instantly healed and Light flapped his wings happily. "Thank you, truly, I knew you were the right one...". "Hehe, I'm a ordinary girl with a weird sign encrypted in my eye" Zelda said and smiled up at the Bizarian. Light raised his his paw up to Zelda face, who lit up. "It looks just like mine, just it's on your paw and it looks like your wings" Zelda said and gently petted the Triforce sign on the extremely soft fur.

The girl stepped forwards. However, Tamashi knew this girl as not someone from the village, but yet someone he knew.

Somehow the dragon had taken a human form.

You realize who I truly am.
"Yes. I can feel the same aura I did when I first met you."
This is just an illusion, but if I was a human, this would be what I'd like to look like. But I suppose there's no point in using illusions.
The mist clouding Tamashi's eyes vanished, revealing the majestic dragon of dreams.
"Why did you bring me here?"
It was not me. I saw you in danger, and managed to rescue you. Some other force attempted to capture you for some reason. There was another girl soon after, but I didn't have a chance to help her.
"Zelda?! What happened?"
I am sorry to say I do not know.
"Why am I even worrying? Zelda can take care of herself just fine."

"Um...it's really late, and I have NO idea where I am, could you maybe fly me home?" Zelda asked Light who was shaking his fur a distance away. "Sure, I just can't land in the village, I might be in terrible danger if I do". "Ok, just out me to a place I know, like Mystic falls".

Landing at Mystic Falls, Zelda waved to her Dragon friend and then ran, as fast as she could. "Phew, at least nobody noticed" Zelda said and sat on the branch again, softly humming.

The sun is setting.
"Oh, crud! I'd better get back to the village! Although, no one really ever notices I'm gone anyways, I still made a promise. Are we still going to meet at the falls tomorrow?"
Of course.
"Then I'll see you then. Uh... which is the way out?"
Before Tamashi's eyes, a green line started to appear.
This trail will lead you to the surface.
"Then I should be able to find my way back from there. Thanks, Myst!"
Farewell.

Tamashi followed the line all the way out of the cave. The sun was beginning to set, so he headed back to the village as soon as possible. Using a shortcut, he got back in record time. However, he did see Zelda rushing back.
Wonder why she's out at this time? Tamashi thought.

Zelda liked down at the bag in her hand. She poured out some star dust and rubbed it between her fingers. "Wow, it's soft, yet, rough...." She mumbled and noticed Tamashi standing a few feet away from her. "Oh no" Zelda mumbled and climbed the tree higher.

"Hopefully he didn't see me" Zelda mumbled and looked down at the star dust.

For some reason, Zelda quickly clambered up the tree when Tamashi approached. When she climbed, some sparkles fell from her hands. Curious, Tamashi looked at a bit up close. It was the same dust he had seen coming off of Myst.
"This is... Zelda, how do you have this?" he said loud enough for her to hear, but quiet enough that no one else could.

"I-I just found it...urg climb up, I'll tell you everything" Zelda said, frowning and at the verge of tears. 'How do I tell him that u met Light? I'll just think of a, no. I'll tell the truth'. A tear ran down her face as she gently touched the star dust in her hand.

Light sighed as he flew to Mystic Falls. "Dang, hopefully they don't smell Zelda scent, then I'll be screwed" he said and landed in the water, star dust floating up on the surface and then disappearing.

"Sure." Tamashi said, climbing up. "I've seen this substance before. It comes off of dragons. How do you have it?"

Myst entered her secret cave and looked at the illusion pool contained in the chamber. Combining the hidden spring, star dust, and illusions allowed her to see events taking place elsewhere. And she could also 'talk' to anyone she saw. This time, the pool revealed the Mystic Falls. She then saw Light.
Hello, Light. she said to him via telepathy.

"I-Im friends with a Bizarian...." Zelda mumbled so Tamashi could hear her. "He left it when he first saved me" Zelda said and dropped the star dust back into the bag and shoved the bag in her pocket. "It's called star dust, all legendary dragons drop it, we'll that's what--" Zelda paused, knowing she said too much.

"Uhhh.......G'day Myst...." Light exclaimed and Dived underwater, resurfacing a few minutes later. "Wew....thats refreshing"

"So we both know a dragon." Tamashi said. "Interesting. Hey, can I show you something tomorrow? It involves the dragons."

I apologize for not coming myself. So you have also met a human. I am glad to see I am not alone. Myst said, relaxing.

Zelda nodded "I'll be heading to Mystic Falls tomorrow, so maybe in the afternoon" Zelda said and curled up on the branch. "I normally sleep on this tree, mom doesn't mind, nothing bad happens here anyway" Zelda said and fel asleep once she realised Tamashi wasn't going to say anything else. Her body glowed providing heat and light.

"How? How did you know?" Light asked as he climbed out of the water and shook off his fur. "Welp, I'm gonna sleep now, big day tomorrow, you do know its legendary day tomorrow, where the whole town goes in search for us" He said and flew to his hidden den, witch was perched at the top of a thick, tall tree. Light curled up and fell asleep.

"Needs to be at noon. Can you meet me at 11?" Tamashi said. Zelda started to sleep, so he headed back to his den.

I can sense human auras. Perhaps we can talk more tomorrow. Myst said. Goodnight. She removed the illusion from her pool, and curled up on her comfy rock.

DAY 2

Tamashi woke up and prepared his gear. By the time eleven had come, he was all stocked up and ready to go. He wasn't sure what could happen when meeting a dragon in daylight, so he prepared for anything.

Myst awoke late, and her pool told her it was eleven. Spreading her wings, she started to head for the surface.

Zelda was already up and walking around, she came across Tamashi's den and decided to wait outside for him. "Welp, hopefully we can persuade the others to go somewhere else this year" Zelda said and sat down close by.

"Ok, hiding spot near the falls so I can meet Zelda" Light mumbled and flew through the waterfall, straight into the broken down mineshaft that was hidden behind the waterfall. "Ok, they'll never find me here" Light said and squeezed into a den made for birds the size of him. "Good, hopefully they don't find me".

Tamashi walked out and saw Zelda waiting.
"Hey. You ready to go?" he asked. "We have to be there by noon."

Myst flew through the caves before changing to walking as she entered the mineshaft that led to the falls. She knew the caves well. But she wasn't expecting to see the large dragon there.
Light?! What are you doing here?

"Yeah, we should get going to the Falls, maybe there is something there" Zelda said and walked up to Tamashi.

"Hiding from the people that are gonna try and find us" He said and walked up to the Deliramineum. "C'mon, we have to find somewhere to hide" Light said and nudged Myst gently.

"That's where we were going anyways." Tamashi said, taking out the map. "This is the fastest and safest route. If we follow this path, we'll make it there in record time."

Myst walked past him.
I cannot. Myst said. I am to meet with a friend at noon.

"Oh wel-" Light backed away, turned, and fled. 'No. No. No. No. No! Not now! It can't be happening!'

Zelda nodded but felt something wrong. "Hmm....ok, let's go" Zelda said and nodded at Tamashi.

Tamashi and Zelda arrived at the falls just before noon.
"Just don't get too close to the edge." he said. Before long, a mysterious fog passed over the area. Tamashi recognized this, but Zelda clearly didn't.

"Huh?" Zelda mumbled and grabbed Tamashi's t-shirt while hiding behind him. "W-Whats that?" She stuttered and cowered behind him.

'No! No! No! I can't....'. Light stopped, absolutely exhausted. "It's noon! Zelda must be waiting!" Light exclaimed and flew to Mystic Falls. "Huh? What is Zelda doing with that boy?" The Bizarian mumbled as he hid in the shadows, well more like in thick bushes.

"Don't worry." Tamashi said. "It's my friend."

Out of the mist stepped the lustrous form of Myst.

I apologize for making you worry. she said. Anything inside this mist will be hidden from the view of anyone outside. Here we can talk in private.

Light growled and dived, landing in between Myst and the two humans. "Zelda". Zelda smiled and walked up to her Dragon friend, who actually allowed her to pet him.

"It's good to see your not hurt, I was afraid that Myst might hurt you". "It's ok!" Zelda exclaimed to her smooth-speaking dragon.

HURT her? Goodness, Light. I know you haven't forgiven me for the Dias incident, but did you really think I would HURT her?!
"Uh... what is going on?" Tamashi asked Myst. "I thought that you were coming alone."
Light is another dragon of these parts. Myst replied. And not the most trustworthy, in my opinion.

"I am trustworthy!!! Why would you say that?! Just because I get overprotective....grrr....." And with that, Light was flying off. "Stupid dragons, think I'm the most untrustworthy, just because I had a rough past...". Light felt tears run down his face as he flew down to his birthplace. "So many terrible memories...." Light mumbled and looked down at a puddle. He was crying indeed, witch made him vulnerable to the people that were running right at him.

Zelda quickly whirled around and ran after her dragon's cry. "What are you doing??!!!" Zelda exclaimed when she saw Light tied in ropes, crying and pleasing to be let free. The electric iron net that held the dragon down electrocuted the poor dragon. Zelda felt tears stream down her face as she watched her Dragon get pulled away. But that sadness soon turned into anger. She followed them, holding her silver knife with her.

"Go, you'll get hurt if you follow, hopefully I'll be fine, now, go". Zelda shook her head stubbornly and lunged at the dragon, only to be electrocuted by the net that covered him. "Well, looks like the dragon has a friend, let's take her with us, too" A man shouted and Zelda blacked out.

Zelda woke up to a hard steel floor underneath her. She turned her head to see Light was also in the cage, but he was chained to the wall and muzzled. "Light!" Zelda exclaimed and ran to her Dragon, who pulled her into a embrace. The tow layed down and waited, nothing, and out of boredom, the both fell asleep, curled up closely.

Tamashi ran after Zelda.
"Zelda! That's the mineshaft! It's dangerous down th-"
Tamashi never finished his sentence, getting clubbed in the back of the head.

"The traveler's down. One left."
"We already got the dragons. What do you-"
"There was another human - a girl. Find her."
"Roger that."

---
Tamashi woke up, hands chained. He was chained to a wall. Across from him was Myst, trapped in some weird cable.
"Myst!"
Tamashi, this weird cable is infused with magic... It's a struggle even to use telepathy. I'm stuck...
"Wait, if whoever got the drop on me captured you, then... ZELDA!" Tamashi teared at the chains, but to no avail. He was strong, but not strong enough to break three layers of steel.

Zelda heard Tamashi scream and jolted up. She walked to the cage to see Tamashi and Myst in a cage opposite of them. "Yes?" She asked gingerly.

Light tugged at the chains as he tried to follow Zelda. "God, what the hell, this has some majiks in here, dang, stupid tales....". Zelda glared slightly at Mystic but then turned and walked neck to her Dragon, who was waiting patiently. She put her hands on either side of his head and petted him. "It's ok, we'll find a way, hopefully we'll always will!" Zelda exclaimed and hugged her Bizarian.

"I think I see a way out." Tamashi said, spotting a tunnel. "If I can get out of these restraints, I can get us out."
The problem... ugh... is that we can't break free... rrgh... Myst 'said'.

"Wait, I have no restraints on, huh? Oh C'mon" Zelda mumbled and sneaked over to a sleeping guard and snagged his keys. She quietly unlocked Light's collar with she out down softly. She opened her cage door and then Tamashi's cage door, along with Myst's collar.

"Wow, that was easier than I thought, c'mon let's get going". Zelda jumped onto Light's back and he waited for Tamashi and Myst.

Myst spread her wings.
I will create an illusion to make it seem like we're still trapped. Myst said. But it will only last for so long, so we must move quickly.
"Then we better move." Tamashi said, knocking out the guard. He found a chest containing his supplies as well as Zelda's, so he geared up. "Your items, princess." he said to Zelda, sarcastically.

Zelda frowned and grabbed her stuff, gently tapping Light with spread his wings and took off. "Sarcasm these days". Zelda laughed as they exited the cave. Light shot up and above of the clouds, gazing around.

"Wow, this is pretty!" Zelda exclaimed and smiled happily.

"I recognize this place." Tamashi said. "The Crystal Plains. Said to be-"
-the homeland of dragons. Myst said. Indeed, when most dragons are born, we must travel to the Crystal Plains to unlock the powers inside us. So, in a way, the legends are true.

"Ok, well, what now? Do we run away? Or-" Zelda go knocked off Light's back. "Oh C'mon! ZELDA!!!!". Thankfully, there was a shallow lake that was below them and Zelda felt into it. Light flew down in a spiral pattern and dived into the he water, retrieved Zelda and flew back up next to Myst and Tamashi. "Grrr....we have to get saddles...or at least reins...." Zelda mumbled and shook her head, water flew in all directions. "Well, I can find a Heatops and let it dry you down". Zelda's eyes widened "You wouldn't". "Oh, I would". "I'll stay wet thank you very much". "Good to know". "Shut up".

Tamashi smirked.
"Well, if we can get into the tunnels, then Myst should be able to lead us out. Leave the fighting to me and my trusty sword."
I can also create illusions to disorient the guards, if necessary. Or just regardless.

"HEY!!! Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't fight! Remember I am on guard duty everyday, and your not" Zelda said and hopefully she wiped the boy's smirk off his face. "Feisty". "Yep" Zelda said and shrugged.

"I'm not even officially part of the village. That's why I'm not on duty." Tamashi said. "I just stick around because..."
I made a promise to him. He thought, not daring to say it out loud.

Zelda sighed "I only stayed because of my aunt forcing me too, I actually used to live with my big brother" She said and wiped a single tear that has fallen.

"Who's that? Wait, you mean Kuro?". "Yes, Kuro" She said and shook her head solemly.