• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

E3 2019

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
fb-share.jpg

Somehow, yes, it's that time again. The games industry's biggest annual event is here: E3 2019.

Our sister site GameCrash will be covering every big stream and conference with predictions and roundups before and after. While there's also a handy schedule of the entire week's biggest events and an easy, convenient way to watch all of them live: https://gamecrash.co.uk/category/e3-2019/ (E3 2019 Archives - GameCrash)

So far we've had:

Predictions for Bethesda, Ubisoft, Square-Enix and Nintendo's shows are all on their way as well as, obviously, roundups to Xbox and all the other shows.

We're expecting a bit (not a lot, but some) of Pokémon Sword/Shield news in the Nintendo Direct and Treehouse live sessions taking place on Tuesday - which we'll update you on here - but to keep up with everything else, including the Nintendo Direct itself, please make sure to keep checking back on GameCrash!

If you check out any of the links above, we'd really appreciate you sharing them on social media too. It helps both GameCrash and Pokecharms a huge amount if you do.

You can also join us on GameCrash's shiny new Discord server to be notified for any new article posted and to chat about anything going on this E3.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I can't wait for Nintendo's presentation, they are going to reveal something about Sword and Shield
I honestly don't there'll be much on that though, considering the Pokemon direct quite recently; but I think they'll show the middle-stage starters and maybe explain some other things briefly but more sensically?