• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Edgewars [ACT I]

"Lay low."

Those two words were on loop in Papyrus's mind. "If there's one thing Sans is really bad at, it's laying low," he said quietly (it was kinda loud for a low voice), "But what if I'm found? Hopefully it's someone nice."

"Hello," Papyrus heard someone say. Papyrus quickly put his hand over his mouth. "BE QUIET!" he said (it was LOUD). The other guy shrugged. "M'kay," he said quietly, "Why are you trying to stay quiet?" Papyrus pointed upwards. A swarm of drones. The other guy sighed. "So that's why," he said. Papyrus nodded, and as soon as the drones left, Papyrus let out a (loud) sigh. "Who are you?" he said happily all of a sudden. The other guy smiled. "My name is Zagreus," he said. Papyrus nodded. "I'm Papyrus!" he unintentionally shouted, putting his hand over his mouth as soon as he realized. Zagreus sighed. "Crap, we should get outta here," he said. Papyrus nodded frantically. "GOOD IDEA!" he again shouted.

It was at that point where a singular Drone with green eyes approached them. Zagreus looked closer. "Don't drones have red eyes?" Papyrus shouted. Zagreus nodded. "Must've gone rogue," he said. The rogue Drone landed in front of Papyrus. A more humanoid drone. Zagreus looked--and was--confused. "I thought-" he was cut off as the Drone spoke. "No need to be alarmed," the Drone said in a female voice, "I don't remember anything, but I have destroyed a part of my kind, as you know I am a rogue." Papyrus nodded. "That explains everything!" he shouted. Zagreus sighed, laughing. "Yes, it does, Papyrus," he said. The Drone tilted her head. "And I presume you are Zagreus, prince of the Underworld," she said to Zagreus, who nodded. "With all these other universes, I'm sure there are some where I don't even exist," he said. Papyrus stared, confused. "Could you repeat that?" he said, "I don't get it." Zagreus shrugged.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam!, @Arrivederchi

Sans had managed to lay low, it wasn't all that difficult since he'd been napping under the snow half the time, but now he was looking for Paps, he wanted to know if he'd been caught, or worse. Though, it didn't take long for him to hear a familiar voice shout in the distance, there it is.
He teleported to the source of the sound, there he was, along with a green eyed drone and someone else, he quickly took a look at the small group

"hey Paps, you look like you've made some buds."

Papyrus heard a familiar voice not far away from him, only to find... Sans. Papyrus wasn't even surprised he wasn't found. He was actually impressed. Zagreus sighed. "I presume you're... brothers?" he said, motioning towards Sans and Papyrus. "Well, yeah," Papyrus said (still loudly), "You see any other skeletons here?" Zagreus shrugged. "Makes sense," he said.

" yeah, i'm sans, sans the skeleton. don't think there's a ton of other skeletons around here, a skele-ton"
He chuckled at his own joke for a few moments, before snapping out of it "hey, Paps, you might wanna keep it down. we wouldn't want these drones finding us with all the noise, would we?" He spoke nonchalantly.

Zagreus and the green-eyed rouge drone sighed at the joke. Papyrus, however... he silently screamed in rage. Then Papyrus listened to Sans for a bit. "So in short, I should just keep it down?" he said. Zagreus snickered. "Why do I find this funny?" he said to himself.

Meanwhile...

"Uuugghh, where-a am I..." A Italian voice echoed as Peppino slowly awoke inside a deep cave, with strange banners hanging from the walls.

The last thing Peppino remembered was going back to his restaurant after destroying the Pizza Tower. He was exhausted, tired, and wanted to go to bed, and now he woke up in what looked like a homemade medieval drug lab inside a cavern. What the hell happened here?

" Ugh! I can't seem to get this drone-countering formula correct. I've tried seven different formulas, but nothing seems to counter these stupid Tinker Knight tin can ripoffs."

A weird man in a bird costume was standing and testing lab equipment. There were tubes and vats tied to each other with other tubes, loops, twists, and burners in between. Odd fluids seeped between them, like the stuff at the bottom of the oven at Peppino's Pizza.

"Ah! You're finally awake, strange chef man. It's a wonder I found you, otherwise, you'd have been hacked apart." Plague Knight snickered as he faced a groggy Peppino.

@Arrivederchi @D34N.U5R