• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenith sitted on the chair and said "Woo!,This was Better than travel with dad to anywere!!!!!" He said very happy picking some berries in he bag

(Sorry for inactive, I from other country)
Cerol was sitting under the book, and thinking no one will notice him... "Well... I maybe will read the book." Cerol whispered to himself, and started to read third paragraph.

Moku finished eating and ran back to class, slowing to a walk as she reached the door. She sat in the back of the room and began reading again.

Midnight looked around the class, seeing new Eevee's. Her ears went down showing that she wasn't comfortable. "Too many..." she whispered to herself and went back to her book, her ears still down.

Midnight's ears went up and she lightly laughed at her book and then covered her mouth. She looked around hoping that no one heard her.

Finally Midnight felt comfortable and let her ears up and her body not so scrunched up. She looked at her moon necklace and smiled. "I hope I'll get to stay here for a while" she whispered to herself and went back to her book.

Finally Cerol thinks... "I need friends... But..." He finally decided to make friends... "H-hello..." Cerol said to Midnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moku finished her book and heard Midnight laughing. She remembered seeing Cerol from earlier and wondered why he was still hiding from her. Moku put away her book, taking out the schoolbook and keeping all her berries inside. Bored, she started watching the others in the class, thinking about the nearest break.

Midnight looked at Cerol and made herself relax. "H-hello" she said nervously to Cerol. "I-I'm M-Midnight, w-what's your n-name?" She asked him shyly.

Zenix noticed the Eevee's talking and wants to join in but was just to shy. Sure he had enough courage to talk to the other Eevee who was mopping, but that was just luck for him. So he just put his head as the other Eevees talk.

Moku got bored again and looked up at the clock on the wall. It was taking a while for the teacher to get here, so she took out a piece of paper and began folding it to make an airplane.

Moku finished her airplane and stood up on her desk. She launched it and watched as it made loops and finally made a crash landing near Zenix.

"Still boring..." Moku whispered, getting an idea. She jumped off her desk and grabbed her airplane, then turned and scanned the classroom for someone to help. Her gaze landed on Cerol, and she trotted up to him, putting the airplane on his desk. "See where it lands." She commanded.

The airplane landed on the ground, earning a stare from Moku at Cerol. "You could've caught that, you know." She walked over to it and picked it up, throwing it again.

Name: Kat
color: shiny
Personality: Nice, Happy, Serious, rude (if needed),
Eye color: Light purple
others: new to school.

The new eevee Kat walks into the classroom, looking around with a smile. "hello! Heh I'm new here."

Status
Not open for further replies.