• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveefree forest 2.0

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
Pandora, ultimately realizing the party wasn't to start soon, settled herself in a way that wasn't discreet on a stone. She wasn't trying to spy on them, there was no use in being sneaky. She just wanted to watch it unfurl. So the Espeon settled herself onto a comfortable branch, her tail flicking occasionally, watching the interaction. The rushed, awkward, blushy... interaction.

Kuro was slightly surprised that the Jolteon said yes and blush led a little more. She averted her eyes to the sound where they had heard the yellin, Delphi’s treehouse, which was also the place where the party would take place. When she heard the yell, she couldn’t make out any words but now, she had a clue as to what they said. “Do you think it might’ve been a person who is excited for the party?” She asked, looking at Delphi’s treehouse.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty nodded. "It's certainly a plausible explanation. If you heard it coming from this tree house, it's our best lead, and we should check it out." He approaches the ladder, and after a deep breath, adjusts himself and begins to climb.

Kuro followed Jolty but she had an odd feeling about climbing up the ladder to someone’s house she didn’t know. Sure, she knew that the treehouse belonged to Delphi but she didn’t know Delphi personally. “Jolty, I think we should just knock,” she said after they had nearly climbed to the top of the ladder.

Kuro blushed lightly, looking expectantly at the door once they had finished climbing the wooden ladder. She looked at the wooden door and the area around it, taking in every detail: trees, leaves, blades of grass, the way the wind blew the land, the patio for Pokémon to enter the treehouse, everything.

Kuro nodded, a blush rushing to her cheeks. “Yeah, What should we do?” She asked, her head tilted to the side in curiosity. She went to go down the ladder but waited for Jolty’s response.

Kuro blushed even deeper, her cheeks a bright pink. “N-no, but w-we can do w-whatever you w-want,” she stuttered, shifting uncomfortably on her four paws. She glanced down at the ladder then she went down. Once on the ground, she looked up at Jolty near the treehouse door.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty blushed more as he landed on the soft forest floor. "W-well....we could always just....go for a walk? Like, a stroll, I suppose. Decide on what we desire to do from there." He clears his throat again, and adjusts his glasses, very obviously nervous.

Kuro nodded in response, a smile forming on her face. The blush was still on her face but calmed down, as though she had regained some composure. “That sounds good,” she managed to say without stuttering.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty nods, and begins to walk along, moving up against her. He runs ideas for a good conversation dinosaur in his head. She's just a normal pokemon, just say something normal..."S-so....how long have you lived here? You seem to know your way around...."

“All my life, I’ve lived around the lagoon. I live in a cave by a good amount of food, though I’ll have to stock up soon. Where do you live? I haven’t seen you around here,” Kuro said, a curious look on her eyes and face.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
"I-I...uh...." He shuffles nervously. "N-not anywhere around here, that's for sure...." He sighs. "I-I apologize, I really don't want to talk about it, if that is alright....."

Kuro realized that Jolty might not have had a good past, like herself. Suddenly, she had a flashback to when one of the people she thought was her friend left the forest. She suspected it was her fault, since the Eevee had been born in the area and stayed there until Kuro has been with her for a full week. All of a sudden, she felt as though Jolty wouldn’t stay around her for long. She looked at the ground, her blush gone. “Jolty, how long are you going to stay here?” She asked quietly yet sadly.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty coughed. "I...I am on a mission, Kuro. A very important mission to many people. I am here to gather an important resource for a very important object. The ore is rare, and I have one month to find it. Afterwards, I am..." He sighs, looking away into the woods. "I must move on. It's urgent...."

Kuro knew it. Everyone usually stayed away from her, occasionally the new one’s for mating season. “I understand,” was all the Shiny Umbreon could think to say. “What type of ore is it? I live in a cave so I might be able to help,” she said, forcing herself to stand up straighter and look at Jolty with a smile.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
He reaches into a coat pocket, pulling out a sheet of wadded up paper. "It's called Typhlosion Neck, apparently. It's because it looks like the blue fire on a shiny Typhlosion. It's found deep in a cave, usually near active underground rivers, as it formed from salt and iron deposits coming into contact with one another. It is luminescent, but it's requirements for formation are..." He pinches the bridge of his nose. "Exceedingly difficult to reproduce. I have traveled over countless w- uh, places in an attempt to find the stuff." It may come to mind from his pained and annoyed expression he has spent a long while attempting to locate this ore. He looks at the hills. "But it would appear there is a large underground cave system beneath the lagoon. If possible, I desire to go down there and make an attempt to find the ore. It would speed up my mission much quicker."

At the sound of going to the cave under the Lovestruck Lagoon, Kuro stiffened. Immediately she shook her head with a bit of fear in her eyes. “No, no one goes down there for a reason,” she shivered at the thought of going back to the underground cave because, of course, she wouldn’t let Jolty go alone. Especially at the cave under the lagoon. “I went there once as a child. Terrifying,” she muttered under her breath, the shiver going down her spine.

“J-Jolty! It’ll kill you!” Kuro exclaimed with worry and fear in her voice as she hurried after him. Kuro had seen the horror that lived under the Lovestruck Lagoon and she hadn’t liked nor did it like her, or anyone for that matter. She had gotten out of the cave quick enough to evade an attack from the monster and she’s hadnt gone back, not since she was a child.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty looks back. "I-I...I'm so sorry. But this must be done. He arrives at the cave entrance. He looks back, smiling softly. "Thank you.......you where one of the only people to care about me. I promise I will do everything in my power to come back." He pauses for a moment, before leaning forward and placing a kiss on her forehead. He jumps into the cave, falling down into the depths. A moment later, a grapple hook leaps up, and latches to the rock.

Kuro blushed deeply when Jolty kissed her forehead but she didn’t pull away. She watched as Jolty jumped into the cave. She had a feeling that She should follow Jolty so, she stepped toward the edge of the cave. Looking down, she saw darkness and a faint yellow glow, signifying that Jolty was there. She glanced at the grappling hook that held him in place and hoped it wouldn’t fall. She would jump down whenever Jolty was on the ground of the cave even though her fears were coming back.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty landed with a soft thud to the floor of the cave. He looked up, and spotted Kuro looking at him through the shadows. "If you jump!" He calls. "Please be cautious! But know I will catch you, I promise!"

Kuro smiled and looked down at the Jolteon. "Allright, I'll be down in a second!" She called out to Jolty, looking at the darkness of the cave and only seeing a bit of his yellow fur. She took a step back then she jumped. A part of her was afraid that Jolty wouldn't catch her but most of her knew that he indeed would. She looked down thpugh she knew that she shouldn't have. The fast rate she was falling and the growing yellow figure of Jolty was terrifying to her.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
As Kuro plummeted, he reached out, and scooped her carefully into his grasp. The sudden catch startled him, so he wobbled for a moment, before pulling her close. He smiled. "See? Told you I would catch you."

Kuro blushed a bit when Jolty pulled her close but didn't move away. "I didn't say you wouldn't catch me," she said with a smile as she looked at the Jolteon. The fall had been bigger than she remembered but she was an Eevee when she had last came down the cave. She put her back legs on the cold stone ground of the cave, making her realize just how much she relied on Jolty's warmth. "Thank you, for catching me," she mumbled, her blush warming her cheeks. Her blue rings lit up the area around her in a small blue light, making it easier to see.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
He does a clipped laugh, seemingly amused. "I promised I would, and I did. Though, I can't say I didn't have assistance." He winks, and smiles, picking up his lantern. "Now, we should get to exploring. I'd like to keep you safe, so lets find this fast." He begins to take walks along the cave, tapping on the walls and floors, checking for instability in the caves millions of years of creation.

Kuro’s blush only grew when Jolty winked at her but she followed Jolty. She felt much safer than she usually would in the cave and she knew that the cave felt considerably emptier. She looked around suspiciously, keeping up with Jolty.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty smiled, and gently walks along, glancing his lantern along the walls, hoping to find the infamous gem. He looks at her. "So...um....tell me about yourself...?"

Kuro was startled by the sudden sound of Jolty’s voice and jumped in fright. “Oh, um, well, I don’t think there is much to tell about myself. Most people stay away from me or when they do become my friend they leave soon after. My life is quite uninteresting, I read books and collect gems and other items but I don’t think I have the kind You’re looking for. I can hide and/or fit in with shadows if I want or I can make my blue rings glow like I am now but that’s about it for me,” she said with a sigh, looking into the darkness ahead of them.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Suddenly, Jolty realizes why Kuro had asked him on the matter of him leaving earlier. If this had happened before, he didn't want to imagine how it felt....He sighs. "I-I see..." He proceeds to press into her fur, touching his nose to her forehead. "W-well...how about this. I leave, I do my thing, and then I promise I will come back for you, okay?" He looks at her, a small smile gracing his face. He looks...happy, just to look at you.

Kuro blushed when Jolty pressed against her and when he put his nose against her forehead. When Jolty finished his sentence Kuro had tears in the brim of her eyes, it was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to her even though a sliver of her had a doubt that Jolty might come back she had almost full faith that he would come back. “Thank you, Jolty, really. I’ll stay at the Lagoon and wait for you for as long as you need me to,” Kuro said with a bright smile as she looked at the Jolteon.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
"I promise I will walk for as long as I have to, do whatever I must to come back. You are......you are the first good friend I have had in a long time." He looks at you, smiling, before nuzzling noses with you. "I don't think I ever want to leave you..."

Kuro blushed deeper and deeper until it was no longer possible for her to become any redder. Nevertheless, Kuro nuzzled Jolty’s muzzle as well. “T-thank you. Really, I-I mean it. That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me,” she said, joyful tears sliding down her cherry red cheeks as she looked at the male. She paused, slightly not ready to admit what she was about to say to him or herself, afraid that Jolty would decide to not come back. “A-and I,” She said, pausing before continuing, “I don’t ever want to leave you,” she admitted aloud then looked down in embarrassment and in fear that he would not come back to her.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
He sighs, and tenderly wraps his paws around her waist. "I won't leave."

He looks up, to discover a small crystal sticking from a wall. It was the crystal he had been searching for!

Kuro looked up in surprise at Jolty, her blush a deep and bright red. “You mean, after you come back or you won’t leave at all?” She asked, then out of the corner of her eyes she saw something shiny and bright. Looking up, she saw a beautiful crystal that shone brightly. Flinching, Kuro continued to look at a master peice of nature.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty hurried up to the crystal, quickly snapping it free. "I have to go, obviously. However, I promise I will return."

He looks to her. "Perhaps we should make haste before whatever beast you mentioned arrives, yes?"

Kuro nodded and started to swiftly walk back the way they came. “The presence of the thing is old and so is it’s scent but I’m sure, by now, that it would have learned to mask itself,” Kuro said to Jolty, qlancing at the crystal in his paws, her eyes becoming worried and doubtful.