• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Eeveelution Chamber

What do you think the tail should look like?

• A long, ragged, piece of cloth that's hanging from its body

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • A really short, ragged tail

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think a Flying type eeveelution would be really cool! We have no pure flying type Pokemon, aside from Tornadus. So it would be something new. I also like the idea of flying type Pokemon that don't have bird-based designs~ I absolutely LOVED this design ever since I first saw it years ago. I think > THIS < is the same source for the art as this & the ghost type eeveelution above, too~~ :blush:

Attachments

• 99dd8a464e9074e181980fde9e1e3f1c.png
    99dd8a464e9074e181980fde9e1e3f1c.png
    146 KB · Views: 54
Yes, I love that design! I was going to base it of a wyvern, but that design looks good! I might base something off it. How about Nimbeon? Or Aerion?

I love that design, mate~! As for names, I think Nimbeon would work well, but I'll get some others, just incase:
  • Empyreon
  • Puffeon
  • Strateon
  • Tropeon
  • Welkeon

I think Strateon sounds nice because it's a flying type, and the stratosphere is above the atmosphere. And Pokémon likes obscure words, like Umbra for Umbreon and Sylph for Sylveon...

New: should we say how Eevee evolves into each Eeveelution?

Last edited: