• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveelution Falls (Eeveelution Romance rp)

Finally, after traveling far and wide from the Kanto Region. Blaze finally made it. "Eeveelution falls..."
Blaze thought as he climbed up the hill which led into a waterfall pouring into a lake. "Lets see what visitors we have coming!" Blaze blushed at the thought as he sat on top of the hill by the entrance... waiting for others to come. It ws quite early in the mourning...

(Sign ups are here:https://pokecharms.com/threads/eeveelution-falls-eeveelution-romance-rp-sign-up.16159 )

Zenix had been traveling to what seems like forever. But he finally made it to Eeveelution Falls. "Finally, I made it," he said to himself as he shyly walks and looks around. It seems that hardly anybody has shown up yet.

Wisp, the new found ghost eeveelution awoke. Floating threw the waterfall she yawned "Has the time of year come this soon?". Wisp lived in the waterfall, sleeping until the time has come for all eeveelutions to meet up here to breed. As the sun started to rise the ghost type yawned, "Welcome, I guess?" the female said as she sat on the ponds water.

(She's floating so she's not really sitting on the water)

Zenix kept walking around the area with his head down. Since he wasn't paying attention to where he was going, he accidentally bumps into a shiny Sylveon. "I-I-I'm sorry," he said nervously.

Zenix looked up to see the shiny Sylveon and the Leafeon that is with her. He blushed as the Sylveon patted him. Zenix looked down, still maintaining his blush, since he didn't know what to say.

Star has finally made it to Eeveelution Falls after three hours of flying. "This seems to be the place..." Star thought as she landed beside a restaurant not far from the Falls. "There seems to be a abandoned restaurant. Interesting...." She tip toed inside the darkness of the restaurant. The power flicked on. "There still seems to be power..." Star continued exploring.

Blaze was nervous for this time of year. What if he embarrass himself? Blaze decided to stay put on the huge rock, scouting for any Eeveelutions he might have a chance of befriending.
"Who's personality seems to be the calmest?" Blaze thought.

Kiti rushed in, speeding ahead of Calix, who was treading behind her. While Calix was admiring the scenery, the grass, the waterfalls, the sunshine... Kiti was just running around, hoping to find anyone to befriend. She paused to look around, padding towards a pond. Calix followed, and sat on the other side of the pond, looking down at his reflection. Moments later, Kiti got back up and decided to explore again.

"Finally... I'm here..." Cerol said, and looked at eeveelutions falls. He was nervous a little, and was thinking what would happen there, and climbed up to hill.

Star checked the rest of the abandoned restaurant. "Seems to be everything here to start this up except food..." Star thought. She flew up in the sky, scouting for the yummest berrys. "The pond, and behind the waterfalls." Star flew to the pond and started collecting berrys.

Zenix backed away from the two Eeveelutions slowly and walked away. As he walks away, he still maintains the blush of embarrassment. He nows walks around shyly as his blush fades.

Wisp stood, her paws danced across the ground as she looked around. Being the trickster she was the walked up to the sleeping flareon and tapped his shoulder before disappearing into the ground below.

For just a moment, Kiti could see Wisp tapping Cerol. Was that my imagination? Is anyone there? she ran around the tree Cerol was under, hoping she could scare whatever she saw for just a moment.

Kiti flinched for just a moment and spun around. A leaf fell on her muzzle and she quickly batted it off. Sitting down, she looked at the Ghost-Type Eeveelution. Tilting her head, curious, she introduced herself. "I've never seen an Eeveelution like you... that's cool! Well, hi Wisp, I'm Kiti. I only came here because I want to meet new people. And it's cool here!"

Kiti looked over at Cerol. "I'm Kiti. You're a Flareon, right? I can't believe there's so many other Eeveelutions... which is pretty cool, actually." she turned her head to look around at Eeveelution Falls. Other people were arriving already. "So... where did you guys come from, and how come you came here? N-not like there's a problem with coming here. It's really cool."

"Oh! Cool. I guess you didn't have to travel far to get here, then. I come from Kanto, it's kinda far from here." Kiti took a moment to spot Calix. "Over there's Calix. We came here together. We're not actually siblings, obviously, but sometimes it feels like we are." turning around again, she lay down and stopped talking for a moment.

Calix watched Kiti from the pond. He had no interest in going to where she was, he wanted some quiet time, and maybe a chance to explore the outskirts of Eeveelution Falls. He could spot a Sylveon nearby the pond he was at, but decided not to talk yet.

Zenix walked near a pond and spotted a couple of Eeveelutions talking to each other. He backed away from them and started walking else. Eventually he reached a meadow and took in a deep breath with a smile. He layed down in the meadow and dozed off.

"A lot of eeveelutions came here..." Star sighed. "If only I wasnt a complete abomination of a Eeveelution." Star picked some berrys from the pond then flew back to the abandoned restuarant.
"Maybe I can get this back to working, only for this week though." She put the berries in the bucket, than set out to find more.

Blaze looked at all the Eeveelutions that came to have fun. His pelt was blazing with excitement as he jumped down the hill. "I need to sleep, havent sleept all last night.." Blaze climbed up one of the trees, and fell asleep.

Calix watched as Star floated away, and curious, he decided to stray nearby the abandoned restaurant. He made sure not to get too close, even though it would be obvious he was there- occasionally he'd leave behind droplets of green poison. He stared at the abandoned restaurant for a moment before deciding to head back to the main area.

Kiti was slightly bored and decided to dig a hole in the ground, a bit tired. She stuffed some moss and berried in the hole and curled up, wanting to sleep for a few minutes.

Star finally collected enough berries to serve one week. She flew back to the restaurant but was inturupted by a green droplet beside a nearby bush. "Huh, whats this?" Star thought as she rubbed the random green droplet with one of her ribbons. She decided to leave it alone, and placed the last of the berries in the bag. "Whats next?" Star thought.

Zenix was enjoying his slumber in the meadow. Every time there's a breeze in the meadow, his slumber is that much more enjoyable. Every once in a while, he tends to roll back and forth in his sleep.

Ren And Rose Finnaly reached in Eeveelution Falls "I'm already felling the love scent!!" Rose Said to Ren happy "This scent here is your aroma,and not 'love scent'" Ren Said Seeing All type of Eeveelutions "Wow,there is a lot of people here.Don't get away from me Rose" Ren Said................And Rose wans't there anymore "Ah come on!!!!!!!" Ren Said angry

Star flew on top of a tree. "I guess I could sleep here and catch the breeze..." She yawned. She looked for a sturdy branch, got comfortable, and fell asleep to the nice windy breeze. Once in a while, the wind blew thru her fur, and it kept getting more comforatable each breeze. The sun was shining brightly in the clear sky.

Nano ran around Eeveelution Falls, his white fur flowing in the breeze. He leaped ontop of trees and hid in bushes, hyper and excited. He fell into a hole, and stumbled over an odd-looking Flareon. He jumped back up and looked down in the hole. "Hi! I'm Nano! Who're you?" he knew the blue and orange Flareon was asleep, but he thought she'd wake up soon.

Aura walked around Eeveelution Falls, swaying her tail around. She sat by a lake to drink some water, and laid down, tired. She had travelled a long way to get there and was exhausted. Putting her head down, she yawned and looked up at the sky, falling asleep.

Kiti got up and rolled over, and looked at the shiny Eevee. "Huh? Oh! I'm Kiti." she crawled out of the little den she had made. She crawled out of the little den she had made. "Did you come to Eeveelution Falls with anyone?" she looked around but couldn't spot anyone. "Anyway, do you wanna do anything? It gets boring being alone here."

Cerol woke up. 'Am I fell asleep again?' He thought, and stand up. He felt hunger, and walked up to nearest bush. He took some mint berries from it, and started eating them.

Last edited by a moderator:
(OOC: .... What are the chances someone new comes to a rp you made and doesnt read the rules, than wreaks the roleplay up by not following its rules?...)
Blaze woke up, feeling very lightheaded. He realized that his blazing pelt has burned the branch into ashes, and a really heavy branch was on his legs. "Ugh...." Blaze blushed in embarrassment. Hoping no one was looking, he used shadow ball on the branch and it exploded. Blaze sat on a log by the entrance of the Falls, welcoming any guest that comes.

PJ, after all that hiking, had made it.
"Why, oh why, did my sister force me here...'
He than tripped from a height, and fell into the water.
(Great job, ya dingus)

Ren found Rose in A near tree "ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!" He said angry,His sister sighed "What?" She Said "What If I Lost you or something?!" He said angry,His sister picked berries and started eating It

Upon hearing the loud shouting of the Bulkeon, hollow bumping and tumbling could be heared from a large nearby tree - the thuds were small, yet somehow loud thanks to the hollowness of the tree. After a minute of tumbling and bumping, there was a thud to the ground. A tired, Larvaeon slowly made her way out of the bottom of the tree trunk and looked around. 'It's already begun?' Emi thought to herself as she sat by the tree trunk, 'Would anyone even notice me? I mean, I'm so tiny in comparison to the others'

Blaze soon got bored, he decided to walk and get to know everyone a bit better. As he was heading for the pond, where most of the Eeveelutions were, he tripped over a vine. Blaze looked around hoping no one saw him. He soon noticed a small Eeveelution not far from him. After Blaze was rubbing the dirt off his fur, he decided to talk to her. "Hello, Im Blaze, whats yours?" Blaze asked, trying to hide his blush inside his fur.

Emi tilted her head to the side, she had saw the trip but was a little too tired to actually notice it, so she shrugged it off. To her shock, she had been noticed! He looked a little dirty, but that didn't matter, he seemed nice enough. A light smile appeared on her features, her antennae bopping a little, "I'm Emi, nice to meet'cha," Her smile turned into a playful grin, "What brings you here?"