• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sun/Moon Singles Eeveelution help, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm not entirely sure which Eeveelution to add to my team on Sun, so I came here to ask for help! I won't add anything other than a list of which Pokémon I will have once they all evolve, but if you think the extra information will help, I can most certainly write it all out!

As of right now, my team will be:
  • Lycanroc (Midday form)
  • Toucannon
  • Alolan Raichu
  • Alolan Muk
  • Decidueye
  • Eevee
I'm thinking either a Vaporeon or Flareon, but I want to get some other opinions before making a final decision. Thoughts?

Currently I'm thinking of Vaporeon It's Base stats balance out a good defense and Attack stat the move Acid Armor which helps it with its particularly low SP. Def You can teach it Baton pass? Correct me if I'm wrong Plus it will level out your Decidueye with Incineroar so you'll have a Advantage against it And It learns Muddy Water early on.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
That's nice and all, but this doesn't belong in the Doctor's Clinic. The Clinic has a very specific format for help requests (see the Clinic's rules and guidelines thread) and is intended for competitive battling only. You may want to read the other stick topics in this forum as well.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.