• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveelution Mentors

(Cool)

Midnight smiled as they walked. Every few steps Midnight would look back amd see a great amount of blood. Midnight tried to cover it up using leaves. In a Matter of seconds the Leaf was Red, but it kept the blood in, well most of it. "Are you okay now?" Midnight asked Worried.

Jewel sighed "I don't think I'll make it..." She mumbled as her body collapsed, unable to move any longer. "We need, to get, a Burn Heal...." Jewel panted as she tried to stand up.

"A burn heal?" Midnight thought. Midnight grabbed the fainted Eevee and put her in a den nearby. He quicly walked away. Midnight walked toward the flower shop from before. "Excuse me do you have a Raust Berry?" The Liligant at the counter hapilpy sniledbas he handed Midnight a Rawst Berry. "Thank You!" Midnight yelled as he ran out the door.

Jewel shuffled around in the den "Why are dens so cramped these days?" she questioned herself as she squeezed out of the tiny den. Jewel layed down in front of the den so Midnight knew where she was. "Jasmine already evolved, I wonder when I will" she questioned.

Midnight walked to the den where Jewel was. Once he arived all he saw was an Espeon. He walked toward the Espeon. "Hey have you seen a Eevee? She should be somewhere around here." He said looking around.

"Midnight! Its me! Jewel!" she exclaimed and quickly stood up. Indeed, Midnight was smaller than her. Jewel slowly looked down and gasped at the Lilac fur that coated her paws. "I'm a Espeon! I must of evolved just after you left!" she exclaimed and did a little twirl.

"Aww. You evolved before me?!" Midnight said. Midnight looked at the Espeon. She was still injured and red due to the burn. "Here. This will heal your burn." Midnight said handing her a Raust Berry.

Jewel at the Raust Berry and sighed. her gem was blue, not red. Jewel stood up and all her burns and wounds disappeared. Jewel ran about giggling and prancing. Now and then, she would stop and look to see if Midnight it following before she continued.

"She didn't even eat the berry!" Midnight yelled. Midnight bit into the berry and then swallowed it. "Hey come back!" Midnight yelled chasing after the Espeon.

Jewel giggled and stopped. she turned to look at Midnight who was far behind. "hurry up! Or 6 can sit on my back!" She called to Jim before walking over to the eevee.

"Hey its not easy when your best friend with a pokemon two times your height." Midnight said. Midnight finally caught up wiyh the Espeon exhausted. "Youre twice as fast now. It's easier for you." Midnight said.

Jewel giggled and levitated the wining eevee onto her back before she dashed off. Jewel looked at the sky and it already started to turn dark. "Wow, is it me or is it getting dark really quickly?" She asked as she looked around.

Midnight looked up to the sky. The moon was rising upon them in a matter of seconds. ""Your Right." Midnight said looking up. After a minute it was Night and the sky was covered in stars. "Hmm? We should find a den or cave to sleep in till Dawn." Midnight suggested.

Jewel flicked her ears before she found a den. It was small enough for Midnight to fit in but not for her. Jewel slotted Midnight into the den and she curled up at the entrance and looked up at the sky. "Hmmm, there's something wrong here" Jewel mumbled before falling into a light slumber.

Midnight looked in the sky. Jewel was right, the sky was moving to fast. Stars were passing them in seconds. Midnight stepped out of the cave to trip over Jewel's Tail. He fell on the ground right in front of a Lunar Ribbon. "Cool!" Midnight said. He touched it unaware about what happened to him. The Ribbon disapeered and Midnight turned white. Midnight jumped back into the den surprised. He stayed in the den and slowly fell asleep awaiting what would happen tommorow.

Jewel jumped a bit and turned her head. Midnight tripped over her tail and woke the sleeping Espeon up. Jewel muttered something under her breath before laying down and falling into a deeper slumber.

It soon turned to day and a oran berry splatted on Jewel's face, causing her to jump awake in surprise and rush into te lake in front of them.

Jewel resurfaced and floated on her back.

Midnight watched and laughed. Midnight tried to pull himself out of rhe den. He wouldent fit. Midnight looked at his paws. They were Black. He finally pulled himself out of the den and looked in the river to see he had evolved into a Umbreon.

Jewel gasped and Dived underwater before she resurfaced at the edge and tackled Midnight to the ground "How ironic! You always said you wanted to be a Umbreon!" Jewel exclaimed and her Blue Jewel glowed lightly.

"Yea." Midnight thought. He tried to speak but couldent due to Jewel standing on him. Midnight jumped up launching Jewel into the pond. "Well you wanted to be a Espeon." Midnight responded. Midnight's turned blue and he levitated Jewel's body out of the water. "Sorry." He apologized at the wet Espeon.

Jewel coughed up some of the water before she stood up and shook out all the water. "It's ok" Jewel mumbled and she smiled half-heartedly. "Ok, let's get going, they say that Eeveelutions are pretty popular around these parts" Jewel said and nodded at a group of trainers searching for te two.