• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveelution Mentors

"Hmm. Thats weird. "Spark wondered. "They should be out by now." Spark said as he walked toward Joltik Cave. He stared in the cave but could see nothing. He walked deeper into the cave and hid behind a rock to the sound of piercing claws. He stared over the rock to see a Galvantua and a strange figure he couldent make out. He ducked behind the rock as they walked by, and thats then he knowticed the two cages with the Eevee, Nuri and Duncan. Spark gasped as he watched them pass. He started to follow them.

Jasmine saw all these things happen really quickly. But first she throught of breaking free. She saw her chance while a little Joltik came. Baby Doll Eyes. Yep it worked. It began to use Bug Bite! Soon after she was free! She saw Spark! But she didnt want to get out. Yet. She saw Duncan.. Baby Doll Eyes to Joltik. Bug Bite, Duncan was out! Then she did it with Nuri. They were all free! She hoped that Nuri would take Jewel and Midnight and come outta here..

As the cage was rolling, Nuri noticed Spark. "Hhmmf!" She screamed as she pounced on him.

Jewel whimpered as Spider towered over her. "Hmm umm!" She whimpered as she was picked up by the scruff.

"Jewel!" Midnight tried to say. Midnight quickly tackled Jewel causing what was holding her to drop her. Once she was out of the cage Spark used Quick attack on the Galvantua. After a few seconds it became a Pokemon Battle. "Nuri and Duncan Take the eevee to safety. Spark demanded as he was hit back using a Pin Missle. "Go!" Spark shouted as he used Thunderbolt.

Nuri growled and used flamethrower, knocking Spider out. Nuri picked up Midnight and Jewel before she dashed out of the cave. Nuri looked around, unable to talk because the two Eevee scruffs were in her mouth.

Jewel hugged Midnight "Thanks" She said and sighed with relive as Nuri ran full speed, faster than Spider.

Midnight's face grew red for a while before he responded. "N-No Problem." Midnight said. Once the Eevee stoped hugging him he finally stopped turning red. Nuri, Jewel and Midnight were real far from the cave. "I guess maybe we shouldent of gone into that cave." Midnight said.

Nuri nodded. Jewel smiled as the two Eevee were put on the ground. "I'm going to get some oran berries for you two, please, stay out of trouble and stay together!" Nuri said before she dashed off in a random direction.

Jewel licked her pink shiny paw as she watched Nuri run away. "Jeez, she was in a hurry" Jewel mumbled as she put her paw down. "Hey Midnight, do you want to be a Jolteon? I don't wanna be a Flareon, I don't know what I want to to evolve into..." Jewel said in Midnight's ear and licked his cheek before she scampered to a playground. Jewel layed down on one of the swings before she sighed. "I love to sunlight for some reason..." Jewel commented as she slowed her breathing.

"Eh, rude?" Duncan said. "Not this now Duncan! Remember we need to get out?!" Jasmine yelled. Then they ran out of the cave. "Hey guys! Whats up?" Jasmine said to the Eevees.

Midnight'a face glew bright red as the eevee licked his cheek. "Uhh. I dont really want to be a Jolteon. The only reason I take classes with Spark is so I could be a Jolteon like my dad. But now im really regreting this. Really I want to be an Umbreon. I love how thier rings glow through the power of the moon." Midnight said as he sat next to Jewel on the Swings.

"Cool! Sandcastle! Can i make a ring around it, out of water? And put sandfish in the ring?" Jasmine asked. Soon after she walked over to a shovel. ITS OVER 9000-! "Jasmine, training time," Duncan said. "Awww.. Now? Can't we wait a little bit? Please Duncan?" Jasmine asked with big Eevee eyes. "You want to be strong? Then we will train," Duncan said and took Jasmine paw and walked away with her. "But i don't wanna go! I want to play!" Jasmine begged. "Can you say goodbye Jasmine?" Duncan asked. "Aw, ok. Goodbye guys! I need to go and train," Jasmine said.

"Bye Jasmine sorry you could only stay for 30 seconds." Midnight said as the 2 walked away. "Wait. If Nuri is out looking for berries and Duncan is taking Jasmine to Training. Then where is Spark!" Midnight said looking around. There was no sign of the Spiked Yellow Pokemon. "Oh No." Midnight said as he started to run toward Joltik Cave.

"Wait, no! Duncan back back! Midnight is running towards Joltik Cave!" Jasmine yelled at Duncan. "What, that would be stupi- Oh my Arceus! Midnight come back! Galvantula is still there!" Duncan yelled. "I will go help!" Jasmine said proudly. "Oh no! You will be here with Jewel, build that sandcastle, i will go find that kid." Duncan said and started running towards the cave.

(What gender is Midnight? Sorry :3)

(Boy! Lol!)
Jewel was already hot on Midnight's heels as they they ran about in Joltik Cave. Then Jewel remembered the stone in her tail but decided to stay quiet for now. "I think I see him!" Jewel exclaimed as she ran in front on Midnight and took his paw in her own and began to walk in the direction Jewel thought she saw Spark.

"MIDNIGHT! COME BAACK!" Duncan yelled. "Oh, are you also here Jewel? You two need to come back! What were you even looking for in here?" Duncan asked. "Wait.. If you are here, that means. Great. Jasmine is here too. -sigh-" Duncan said. "You said i should be with Jewel Duncan. You said it!" Jasmine answered with a huge smile. "Wait, Nuri could have come back, Nuri will be worried sick!" Duncan said. "Lets get outta here!" Duncan said.

Jewel turned and snapped at the two arrivals before she stared to take Midnight closer to the yellow thing. "Who is it?" Jewel mumbled as she sat beside Midnight who was forced down to sit by some weird magiks. Jewel growled warningly as she looked dead in the eyes of Duncan.

(Are you going to be enemy with Duncan now? :p) "Wow, calm down Jewel. Why did you two even think of getting in here? Its so spooky.. I can still remember the first day i went in here. Wow, you look so "Let me hear the story" like right now Jasmine. Guess im going to tell it. Huh.. Well. It all began that me and my friend Tom looked into this cave. We walked in and saw the most beathiful stones in here. Tom liked em'. So when i was going to get out, Tom just stayed there looking at them, and BANG! A web was over Tom. I was so scared i ran outta there like a chicken. And i never saw Tom again. Never look at them, they can hypnoties or something. Thats why im so worried when you guys go in here.. What if you find one of the stones? huh. But nothin' has happened yet, so thats fine," Duncan said.

(No, Jewel sometimes gets like that!)

Jewel blinked "Stones, what kind?" Jewel asked as she remembered picking up a lot of different coloured stoned and shoved then in her tail and mane. She couldn't feel them, but she knew the stoned were there. "Bad story" Jewel said before she blinked at the two before she continued walking towards the yellow thing, gently pulling Midnight along with their intwined paws.

"But its true! And i remember that they could be all kinds of shapes and colors. Why do you ask. Jewel. Look me deep in the eye. Do you hide something? Have you seen these stones? If you have. Throw them away now. They can be dangorous for a Eevee. I know you will evolve, but you are just a kid." Duncan said and turned Jewel around.

Jewel looked deaf in the eyes of Duncan before she began to run away with Midnight tight in her grasp. Then suddenly, she teleported, with Midnight, to Spark. "Spark!" Jewel screamed and let go of Midnight and ran up to Spark and hugged him.

Though Spark didn't look like Spark. He had blue streaks over his body, and was weirdly shaped. "Jewel get away from it." Midnight demanded. Immediately Midnight put up a Protect and the figure stood up and attacked the barrier. It was the Gargantua from before. Midnight looked straight into the Gargantua's eyes. "What did you do with Spark!" Midnight said firmly.

Jewel snarled "Where's Spark!?" She exclaimed as she used swift. 'Oh boy, I hope we don't need to evolve, if we do, then I got the right stones, I think' Jewel thought as she kept on using Swift.

"Midnight still kept the barrier up. It was nearly about to break. "Where is Spark!" Midnight yelled. Spider layed one final blow on the barrier and it was down. He then used Pin Missile on Midnight. Roughly Injured Midnight still stood there. "Where is Spark!" He said again. Midnight almost fell to the ground.

Jewel's muzzle curled into a snarl. Just then she saw Nuri walked behind Spider. "What have you done to Nuri?!" She asked but it was too late, both of the disappeared into thin air. "No!" Jewel said and grabbed the oran berry basket that Nuri left. Jewel pushed four berries into Midnight's mouth making him look like a chipmunk. "We.Must.Get.Them.Now." Jewel said as she waited patiently for the Shiny Eevee to finish the oran berries. "At least mystic pokèmon are immune to after infects like burn, sleep and parlyize" Jewel said and groaned, her head ached.

"Midnight swallowed the berries. "Did you really have to shove them into my mouth!?" Midnight yelled. Spider them hit Midnight into the Air with a tackle. He was midair before he opened his moth and shot a shadow ball. It was a critical hit as the ball hit its face. Midnight then used tackle. Before he got there Spider shot out String Shot and Midnight was completely covered in web like a ball, but Midnight bounced up and hit Spider. Midnight was then unable to fight.

"You leave these kids alone!" Duncan yelled and used Shadow Ball. The Galvantula seemed suprised and the Shadow Ball landed right in the head. "Headshot!" Duncan yelled but the Galvantula came up again. Its stormed right to Duncan. "Run! Run for your life!" Duncan said and saw Spark and Nuri. "You have also taked them?! YOU MONSTER!" Duncan yelled and shot another Shadow Ball. He landed on Galvantula holding it down. But the Galvantula just looked at him with these devil eyes. "Finish him!" Jasmine yelled. "Wait.. Its.. Tom," Duncan said and stood up. "Tom?! What do you mean by Tom?! Its going to kill us all!" Jasmine yelled. "No. Its Tom.. Have those stone done it? Wait. The web. He was hypnotied, and then it just came.. You became an killer Galvantula. Tom. If you can hear me. Please let Spark and Nuri go. Also the kids. They did nothing wrong," Duncan said. "But.. It name is Spider?" Jasmine said. "His name was Tom Spider," Duncan said.

Jewel growled and then started to glow. She moved extremely fast towards Spider and used swift followed by Shadow ball, creating Shadow Swift!. Jewel's super speed cut the Web as she passed Midnight. "You monster, I don't care if it was Tom!" Jewel growled as the Shadow Swift sent Spider flying back into the cave wall. "Take that!" Jewel said as she stopped glowing and ripped the rest of the web off Midnight.

"You stop right there!" Duncan said and pressed Jewel into the wall. "Hear. Tom is my friend. Would you just let anybody attack Midnight? No. I don't think so. Tom is my best friend. And you... A little brat. Should not harm him! Lets see at the sizes. Aha. Im the strongest and biggest here, so no escaping for my eyes! Hear. I can TALK to him. You don't have to attack somebody. Even if they tried to harm your friend. What is going on with you? *clink* Wait. Thats.. The stone. You have hided a stone. Ha. Ha. Ha! So thats how it is. You didnt just harm my friend, you also lied. Thats not cool. You have more "secrets?" Lets see. If i shake you.. Yes. Lots of stones. You really are a brat. Now get your friend and get outta here. Also take Jasmine with you, its better that she is away. I will handle this. I am a prof at this," Duncan said.

(srsly, don't just say you run away from when he's talking to you. That would be sad.)

(Ok)

Jewel picked up the stones and snarled at Duncan "I might be small but I'm not a pushover!" She shouted and sat beside Midnight stubbotnly. She had her favorite stone in her mouth, t was red with pink swirls in it and it sparkled even though there was no light.

(When i say * and * that means that person is thinking.)

*She picked up the stones.. But whatever, atleast she sits down.* Duncan said to himself in his head. "Tom! Long time no see! Sorry Tom. That kid was having stone problems. Sooo. Whatsup?" Duncan said to Tom while he started to sweat. "Aha.. Silent as always! But Tom.. Please. Can you free Spark and Nuri? They will just live. You don't have to controle them. Please. Tom. Free them. What even happened to you. You became a Galvantula! Tom? Tooooom?" Duncan said. And WHOOSH! Tom took Duncan! "NO! Duncan!" Jasmine yelled. "Ahh! Wait.. He's hugging.. Me?" Duncan asked. And yes. Tom was hugging his old friend. "Are you going to free them now?" Duncan asked with a smile. But Tom answered in a weird way. He couldnt hear what Tom was saying. "Oh. He says he is." Jasmine said. "What? You can understand him?!" Duncan yelled. "Yeah. I think its a metallic thing. Can you free them now Tom? He says yes, we can finally go home!" Jasmine said. And WHOOSH! Nuri and Spark was back.

(Now you guys have to act. What will they say after this? :3)

Nuri blinked before she ran up to the now crying Jewel. "Are you ok?" She asked and Jewel told her everything. Nuri looked at Duncan with blood red eyes "Ugly Brat!" Nuri spat before she picked up Jewel and ran out of the Cave. Jewel accidently dropped her special stone when Nuri picked her up. "My Stoneeeeee!!!!!" Her voice echoed as they ran out of the cave. Nuri stomped into the meadow and climbed a tree before placing Jewel in the nest she made and sitting in front of her. Nuri hugged Jewel as she weeped uncontrollably.

"Is that all i got from saving Nuri's life? Huh. I guess so. What do you think To- Oh. He's already away. Guess he didnt like Nuri," Duncan said and started to seem a bit sad. "I em. Are always here for you Duncan. You are my mentor! Jewel doesnt know how you even can be! C'mon. Lets go training," Jasmine said and clapped Duncan on the back. "I. Will take care of this." Jasmine said and ran out the cave. Spark was just sitting there. Duncan layed a note, before he ran out the cave. As soon as he got out he was hearing Jasmine say: "You should know Jewel. Duncan is much more that you think! You just harmed his friend! That doesnt feel good, ya know?!"

(Its important that Spark reads the note :3)

Midnight walked toward Spark. He was still uncouncious or so Midnight thought. Midnight layed his paw on Spark. He shook the fainted pokemon but nothing happened. "Spark... Spark!" Midnight reapeated as he shook Spark more and more. Midnight stared at what he saw. A dead Jolteon. Midnight started sobbing. He lied down next to the dead pokemon. He stayed there for a while without being bothered. After a While Midnight stood up and his tears dried. He started to walk out of the cave looking back to see Spark's Body. He kept doung this untill he triped on a stone. It was glimmering. Midnight picked it up and hid it in his tail as he walked out of the cave.

Nuri growled "You better leave..." She said before she climbed higher with Jewel attached to her tail. Just then one of Nuri's friends who was a Butterfree, came and took the two. "Spiky!!" Jewel said as her tears immediately stopped as she hugged the Butterfree. A Vulpix, One of Jewel's best Friends, came running out with her favorite stone in his mouth. Spiky flew down and picked up Vulpix, Keegan, before continuing to fly. "Keegs!" Jewel said and hugged the Shiny Vulpix. "I decided you need your favorite two to come and help you" Nuri said and smiled as the flew around. "Weee!" They all screamed as Spiky flew down quickly before flying back up and shifting into a glide.

Midnight walked out of the cave looking to the ground. He looked up for a second all he saw was a butterfree swooping down. Midnight paniced and jumped but still was tackled into the air and into a tree. Midnight looked back at the Butterfree and saw two figures on it. "Jewel?" Midnight said. He stepped foward to get a better look but fell down the tree. Once he hit the bottom the Stone he found fell in front of him.

"Midnight! Please give me that stone! It can hypnotie you! Its real! Thats why Spark and Nuri was so weird looking! Please. Throw it away? Or do you want to listen on that monster called "Jewel"? Its your choice, but i already know the answer. You will keep the stone and start to laugh at me with Jewel. All i can say is "monsters." Yes. Please. Just lay that stone away. You can be crazy! I would NEVER take that stone. But. You guys arent me. I don't choose for you. But just. Think about it," Jasmine said.

Spiky Flew down and Jewel grabbed Midnight. She hugged him and she began to cry again. Keegan looked at Jewel hugging Midnight and he growled. "Sorry Midnight, Jewel gets very emotional at times, just try and comfort her, please" Nuri's said as Spiky flew over the clouds. Nuri outstretched one of her paws and touched the clouds.

"Ah Ok." Midnight said staring at the other eevee huging him. Midnight looked at Jasmine on the ground of the forest. "Why is she so quick to judge. Especially me. She is always on the opposite side of Jewel." Midnight kept thinking as Spiky kept soaring above the clouds.

"Leave her..." Keegan growled to Midnight. Jewel let go Co the embrace and looked down before whispering in Spiky's ear "Do it". Before anyone else had any time to figure out what Jewel said, they were already falling and gaining speed by the second. Just before they pummeled into the ground, Spiky pulled up and began to soar over the clouds. Nuri and Keegan were white as they were breathing heavily. "Hahah!!!" Spiky and Jewel had a laughing chorus.

Midnight stared at Keegan and slowly steped away from Jewel. After a second Spiky decended toward the ground with its wings closed as if a missile from a jet. They were gonna crash untill Spiky accended to the Sky. They were over the clouds in a minor of seconds. Midnight couldent move. His face was as pale as a ghost. Hw didnt breath untill a few second. "Please dont do that again." Midnight begged.

Jewel smiled at Midnight "Why? It's fun!" She exclaimed and a TalonFlame flew beside Spiky. "Hey Flame! Do you mind if you take these guys?" Spiky asked Flame. He nodded and got everyone on his bigger back. Spiky flew away and Flame flew higher. "Hey Jewel?" Flame asked. "Yea?" She asked back. "Hold on!" he screamed as he did multiple summersaults before he closed his wings and fell. Jewel laughed as they did that a few times simultaneously. Everybody's faces were white as snow except for Flame's and Jewel's. Flame finally took a rest and flew over the clouds.