• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elemental Tournament

" It's really cool and I hope that my healing can be a benefit to the team I'm gonna be placed in" Winter said softly as she created water bubbles and made them float in the air

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I hope you can help your team with it as well and also," Edwind said whilst rising into the air, "I can fly using my Wind powers so I guess we should head back to the rooms and see what Ben is doing." He then flew back to where he came from, trusting Winter would follow.

Winter saw Edwind fly away so she shattered into ice then reassembled herself in her room "that trick never stops suprising me" Winter muttered to herself as she changed back into her dress and heels she then took her hair out of its ponytail then sat on her bed and made ice birds fly around her room

sSoul

Previously Swirled
When Edwind landed in his room he decided to take a shower. Once he was done he changed into his training To complete with a headband and a green belt. Once he left his room he went to Winter and Ben's room and knocked on the door, "Hello, can I come in?" He said waiting for a response from either of his two friends.

Winter heard somebody knock on the door so she answered it " Edwind the doors not lock just come in" Winter yelled whils she sat on her bed and controlled the birds that were made out of ice around the room

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"So what else is there to do aside from twiddling our thumbs in anticipation for that tournament to begin." Edwind asked, letting one of the Ice birds rest on his finger, "You know, when I used to have difficulty controlling my darkness, I used to dispel my dark enegy into small creatures like birds, turning them feral, but know that I can control my power, this doesn't happen anymore." He liked reminiscing back to when times were simpler yet exciting instead of complicated and boring.

" I'm scared about the tournament Edwind I don't want to fight you or Ben" Winter said sadly as she made not just ice birds but also butterflies

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"To be honest, I'm terrified and I know that may sound strange to you, me, the arrogant little boy, terrified, but I've already hurt too many people in my life, and I don't want you or Ben to be added to that list, and who knows maybe we can cheat the system of just flat out avoid each other until the end." He said as he started to be surrounded by ice butterflies, "Seems these species of insects follow me wherever I am, no matter what they're made of."

Last edited:
" I could sneak into their office so we can be on the same team and or I can either bribe or threaten them" Winter stated as she made more animals such as a mini tiger cub

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"That's a good idea but I doubt it would work. The host of this tournament would likely say against it due to it being unfair for the other participants. But I'm not stopping you if you want to go for it." Edwind reasoned, hoping that he didn't crush Winter's spirit temporally, anyway he hoped to be on the same team with Winter and Ben and if they were not he hoped he would not have to hurt them.

Winter made all the animals in the room disappear and made herself disappear aswell before reappering in an empty office "this should be where they keep the tournament teams paper" Winter mumbled to herself as she looked for the papers until she found a paper that had her name on it she then read through the paper and smiled happily she then placed the paper where it was before and then vanished back to her room she then hugged Edwind and smiled "were on the same team" Winter stated happily

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Nice, and is Ben on our team?" Edwind exclaimed happily, knowing he wouldn't have to bring himself to hurt one of his friends. After the hug was done he npticed he began to blush. To distract himself, the boy noticed the changing time of day and said to himself, I wonder what Ben is doing. He then added, "I'm going to look for Ben, you can come with me if you want."

" Yes Ben is in our team too and I'm not gonna go with you this time I'll catch up with you guys later" Winter said as she picked her Rapier up and exited the room she then headed for the nearby lake once she reached the lake she placed her Rapier down and made the water in the lake rise using her water ability once a good amount of water came out of the lake she made the water form into diffrent weapons and shot them straight at the tree and in a second the tree came tumbling down "a bit much" Winter thought she then picked her Rapier up and started to practice diffrent stances for her diffrent types of attacks

Ben bust through the door "Hey guys, what are you doing!?" "I just got my Gi fixed and got some movies for tonight, anything new?" Ben said as he placed some bags down "So what did you do on your run?"

Winter held her Rapier firmly before swinging it around and then stabbing it on the ground which caused ice to form around the spot where Winter struck the ground,the ice formed a snowflake before it started to glow a bright light and once the light faded there was a giant dragon made out of ice but it didn't stay for long it disappeared into little crystals that floated in the air Winter frowned before she collapsed on the ground sense summoning that dragon always took a lot of energy

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind smiled as he saw Ben enter, "We just showed each other our second elements, so yeah, and also the three of us are a officially a team, and as for the movies lemme see." He then walked over and saw the bags he put down and asked, "So is that where the movies are?"

Winter slowly stood up and groaned in pain before grabbing her Rapier then disappearing but only to appear back in her room Winter dropped her Rapier on the ground and then collapsed on her bed before groaning in pain again

"Yeah I got a few movies, I vote The Little shop of horrors, Other than that we have Frozen and Batman begins." Ben starts giggling "Best inside joke ever." Then he sits down on his bed "Anyways do you know when the tournament starts, Winter can't you just go into a office and find out with that disappearing trick were you desolve into the air moisture and travel super quickly through the air and refreeze the air moisture to create an essentialy exact clone of yourself." Ben said quickly trying to regain his breath

" first off I have no more energy to do my 'disapearing act' and second i can't make clones of myself" Winter said as she smacked her head into her pillow and groaned once again

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh yeah speaking of air check this out." He said while creating a tornado that could fit inside of their room. It didn't last long in fact it disapated mere moments after it appeared. He then told Ben, "That was a small tornado and also Winter are you ok?"

"Also what's your vote on the movie?" Ben went to a bag "I also got a pet today I named her Solandra." He proceeded to pull out a venus flytrap. "Say hi Solandra!" *silence* "Aww you're so cute when you do that!" *silence* "What do you think of her guys!" Ben said exitedly

" Ben keep that plant away from me or I will freeze it" Winter threatened she then answered Edwinds question "No I am not okay I tried to summon the ice dragon but it's impossible" Winter said sadly as she got up and summoned her knight but a mini version that easily fit on the palm of her hand "I can summon weapons,animals and knights but i cant summon the dragon" Winter stated as the mini knight on her hand dissapeared

"One, you hurt her feelings so you need to say sorry and Two, what if we combined our powers to make the dragon or other things like weapons?" *silence* "What's that... *silence* oh Solandra wants to watch little shop of horrors." Ben went to the fridge to grab leftovers of last nights dinner "Ok what are we watching though? Two votes are going little shop of horrors." Ben then microwaved his leftovers "What, I didn't know you liked this *silence* Well of course you can have some cutie."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Ben, you do realize that the plant cannot talk. I'm serious it hasn't said a word since you brought it here are you going crazy?" Edwind said flatly, hoping to bring some sense into his friend, "Also as for the movie I don't care what we watch and Winter, try combining your ice powers with your water powers, it should give you the push you need to summon this ice dragon of yours."

"My water element is not meant for summoning sense I use the creatures I summon to fight for me and my water element is to heal and for deffence" Winter said as she sat back down on her bed she then thought of which movie to watch until she realised what the movies meant "weirdo" Winter muttered under her breath referring to Ben

"Solandra has actually been talking a lot you just can't hear her." Ben took a bite and swallowed "Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, my secondary element is nature as in plants so I can control them, grow them fast, and well talk to them." "And Winter sometimes you just have to LET IT GO!!" Ben said as he continued to sing the rest of the song

Winter instantly stood up then grabbed her Rapier and placed the tip of the blade on Ben's neck " don't sing that song in front of me unless you want to suffer" Winter said menacingly she then backed up and sat back down with her rapier right next to her

"I guess the cold did bother her." Ben whispered "So I guess little shop of horrors it is!" "What Oh *silence* that is so nice of you to say, she said it's nice to meet you Edwind." *silence* "Hey you watch your mouth young lady! Winter you don't want to know what she said...." Ben said fearing for her life.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Please don't or else I will personally blow both of you out of your own room." Edwind said, trying to call the tension, not realizing he proabably made things worse, to make up for it he said, "You know, I think we all have had long days, so why don't we just go to sleep." He hoped he did a better job calming the tension in the room this time but readied his Umbra Tornado attack, his second strongest technique in case things went south. He then calmed down when he didn't have to blow them away, and then he stared at the plant, "This thing kinda weird me out, so unless it shows it's not a threat to any of our lives and maybe even helpful, I will personally turn it into salad."

Winter glared at the plant then smirked she then walked over to Ben and slightly froze the bottom part of his plant before the ice melted away "she says anything about me she's as good as dead" Winter threatened before she went over to Edwind and whispered into his ear "you wouldn't hurt me would you?" Winter asked innocently

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Um....." Edwind replied, blushing more and more, "I can't answer that right know but let's just watch the movie." He wanted to avoid the situation at hand but it just replayed in his head more and more. He then watched Ben's plant in efforts to reduce his blushing and future possible embarrasment.

"Edwind!! Even after all the things she said about you!!! And Winter you have betrayed us both!!! "And only for your girlfriend!!!! How dare you!!!" Ben then walked to the bathroom made strange noises and walked out with red eyes and sat back down "Okay if you don't get your relationship in the way of my friendship we'll be fine..."

"Ben your plants okay I only froze the bottom of her stem and the ice wasn't even that cold and if you keep acting like that we won't get through the tournament in one piece" Winter said calmly as she sat back down on her bed and then texted her older brother

"The red eyes are from my contacts OK I can't see squat without them..." Ben then went to get his glasses out of his suitcase and put them on. "So when did you start dating?" Ben said quietly "Or are you taking it slow?"

" were not dating" Winter stated as a blush krept on to her cheek as her usual "I don't give a crap" facial expression was now looking embarrassed she then covered her face with one of her pillows so nobody would see her blushing face

"Aww he melted your heart." "Oh I can feel your heart beating faster." Ben said smiling deviously "I wanna hear your opinion on your maybe baby Edwind. Ben said returning to eat his lunch

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh right, this coming from the guy who talks to a plant!" He said, getting even more embarrassed, he could feel his dark energy surge up within him. He knew that Ben was slightly joking but he was ready to harm him severely.

"Ok let's all chill... sorry Winter ,sorry Ed... Let's start again, Hey guys I got a new pet her name is Solana she is a venus flytrap, I think." Ben stood up scraped the ice off of Solana's pot "You can pet her she doesn't bite unless your a Tabanidae or taco meat." "She says hi Winter, Edwind and it's nice to meet you, and to Winter she says it's nice to have another girl around."

" Ben how do you know its a girl?" Winter asked before she gave Edwind a kiss on the cheek and then went over to Ben and softly touched his plant "Well she's kinda cute when you look closely" Winter honestly admitted she then had a great idea so she put her plan into action using her ice element she made a ice sculpture that looked exactly like Ben's pet plant