• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elemental Tournament

This will be an RP with a Tournament of all sorts of elemental users. You could pick up to two elements that you want and custom them in any certain why you want to but if they are over powering you would have to explain to me how your powers are used.
Rules
1. Please follow the rules of Poke Charms and if you have not read them yet please do and follow them
2. I already mentioned following the rules but most people miss this rule so I must mention it. Please don't post one line all the time it would help this RP to prevent being lock down by Stellar
3. Don't ever try to Godmod in this RP because the second you do you are kicked out of this RP. For example, don't end up using a sort of move that people can't dodge or block. Nobody can't hit every time and nobody could dodge or block every time so don't start with any of it
4. If anyone is not active for any type of reason besides school or anything more important than this you're out of the RP so please be active if you can

Now here's the character sheet

Name:
Element(s):
Appearance:
Info(optional):

Heres my character sheet
Name: Landison
Element(s): Energy and Lightning
Appearance: Landis has yellow eyes with black long hair, with a tan skin color, wearing a black shirt with a white and gray hoodie over it, brown shoes, and light brown cargo pants
Info(optional): Landis is a person who originally came from a world of darkness but found his light to save himself from it

Name: Winter Blanc
Element(s): Water and Ice
Appearence: Winter has Long silver/white hair and her skin is very light but not pale she wears a white halter dress that ends mid thigh and she wears blue glass like heels and she has a long white lacy cape
Info: Winter was born in a very wealthy family and had everything she wanted except answers to her powers

Last edited:
Name: Felix Johnson
Element(s): darkness and metal (can basically control metal if he has enough stamina)
Appearance: Black hair with streaks of silver, long, black dress pants, golden pendant with a skull design, and a black and red suit.
Info(optional): Likes music (a lot) and animals (a lot). Came from a small, happy family (with a lot of animals). Never really knew why he had his powers, but he never really cared much because he thought thinking about it would cause a lot of stress.

Name: Ben Hernandez
Element(s): Earth and Nature (Plants and Rocks)
Appearance:Black shaggy hair, Green and Black shirt, Brown pants. Chain bracelet from mom. Scar on right hand.
Info: Lived in a farming town with mom and dad. When he was little kids at school called him a Freak. Loved his mom and dad to death. Helped dad with there family farm. He went to the tournament to help bring fame to his town and father's farm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Erin Alona
Element(s): Electricity & Water
Appearance: Erin is small; very small. At 5'1, she isn't intimidating. She looks more cute than wounded. Her hair is short and black, a sad ponytail wrapping it up at the top of her head. She's pale- deathly pale- and has bright blue eyes. She wears tattered clothes, messy clothes. She looks homeless, considering she only bears a pair of dirty shorts and a torn shirt. She has a necklace- a tiny glowing orb, glowing gold, on a golden chain. She seems very protective of it.
Information: Considers her powers a curse. Hates herself. Numerous scars across her forearms, proof of the last statement. She doesn't want to be at the tournament, but unfortunately, due to a dire situation with her father, she's been forced into it. More details later o<o

Name: Jade Brightsfield
Elements: Light and Fire
Appearance: White-blonde hair and bright green eyes. She’s 5 feet and 4 inches tall. She wears a black t-shirt with a white hoodie over it. She wears bleached jean shorts and light blue sneakers. She has two golden bracelets, one on each arm. She keeps her hair down, which reaches to her waist. Her skin is very pale, which make a birthmark on her wrist very noticeable.
Information: Her family was very compassionate, helping anyone who came to them. Her parents taught Jade their knowledge of medicine. She likes to listen to electronic music and will usually have her headphones on. She has incredible social anxiety.

Last edited:
On the bus to the tournament he saw the people around him. He waved to the pale girl on the seat across from him. "Hey what's your name, mine's Ben..." he said quietly hoping it didn't turn into to a awkward moment.

The tattered girl looked up at someone talking to her. It'd appeared she'd been fidgeting with her necklace.
"Oh. Um- nice to, uh- nice to meet you, Ben. I'm... I'm Erin." she mumbled, looking awkward. She chose her words carefully, however she spoke quickly. She looked anxious, and her bright blue eyes occasionally looked out the window, darting around. "I'm guessing that... that you're here for the tournament. Like just about everyone else?" she added quietly.

"Yeah I'm just here to basically be a advertisement for my town and my Dad's farm..." "What are you here for." Ben said trying to be polite.

Erin cringed. Not at his effort to be polite, but what her answer was.
"I, uh. Just figured I'd try something new," she mumbled, clearly lying, her gaze askance. She continued to fiddle with her necklace, trailing her thumb around the little golden orb.

"One, yeah I know sounds really dumb but we need to get money or else a man named Rio Felix will take our land." "Two I know your lying I know those kinds of things. Ben said kindly

Jade fingered the hem of her hoodie nervously. This was the first time she’s been around other people that we’r her family or sick patients. Deciding it would be good to make some friends, she introduced herself to the people in front of her. “ U-Um, hello. I-I’m Jade....” She trailed off.

Her face flushed, and she opened her mouth to speak, when another girl cut her off, introducing herself as Jade.
"Um- I, uh- hi." Erin stumbled upon her words. "I, uh, I'm Erin- and this is, uh, Ben." she said with a faint nod towards Jade. She turned back to Ben. "Okay, and- so, yeah, I was- I was totally lying, which I think is a good hint that it's not something I, uh- I really want to talk about." she stated quickly, raising her eyebrows as a way to say 'sorry'.

Jade quickly realized that the two were in the middle of a conversation, and sat back down in her seat. She pulled her hood up and internally moaned. I’m such an idiot... She turned her head to look out the window, and enjoy the moving scenery. She took out her phone and headphones, and turned on her favorite playlist.

"Ok..um...yeah...but that's ok if you don't wanna talk about it that's fine." "Anyhow what's you're powers." and then Ben jumped over his seat "You too what's your powers." Ben whispered to her "It's ok to be awkward we all are."

Jade felt as if someone was trying to talk to her and quickly took off her head phones. Oh...my powers? Uh....l-light and ......f-fire. “ She explained.

Winter sat in the black limo that was taking her to the tournament while her mother sat apposite of her "Winter darling please don' disappoint us" her mother said Winter noded her head not saying anything, all she did was form a snowflake on the palm of her hand and sighed

With a hard stop the bus came to the place that the competitors would be staying "Welp I gotta get going see ya, we should hang out sometime." Ben walked out and saw a well dressed girl and waves "Hi are you here for the tournament?"

Winter stepped out of the limo once she was out of the limo she took off her cape and place it back in the car she then turned around and saw a boy so she just gave a quick wave and answered his question "Yes I'm here for the tournament" she then instructed one of the butlers to take her suitcases to her room

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I shall post my bio now
Name: Edwind Collins
Element(s): Darkness and Wind
Personality: Polite and well mannered to people... if your his friend, which is something he lacks. He is cold, cruel, finds extreme pleasure in other people's suffering and also he is a bit of a sadistic person.
Appearance: Profile pic but with dark circles around his eyes and a scar that comes dangerously close to his eye

Last edited:
The butlers carried the many suitcases up to Winters room and placed it on her side of the room Winter elegantly walked in to the room and found a paper on her bed that said she would be having a male roommte which made Winter scowl

"Oh hi I guess we're roomates..." He said awkwardly. Then he walked to his bed and unfolded his clothes for tomorrow and placed his suitcase under his bed. "Well since we're staying together let's get to know each other, what's your name mine's Ben."

Winter ushered the butlers out of the room she then placed one of the suitcases flat on the floor and opened it "Nice to meet you Ben I'm Winter" she introduced herself as she took out her white fluffy pillows

"Hi Winter, so I guess you have ice powers and are rich." Ben said politely "Also would you like me to cook some food for dinner, it might not be palace food but it's still good." He said kindly.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind walked slowly into the room and told the butler, "Yes I'm here for the tournament." When the butler showed his confusion due to his young age, the boy then glared at him as if to tell him to forget about it. He went over to his dorm and hoped he was going to have it all to himself but he then learned he was going to share it and that caused him dismay.

"Well im okay with any kind of good but is it okay if i make dessert?" Winter asked as she threw her pillow on her bed she then took out a blue blanket and placed it on her bed aswell then one of her butlers came into the room and walked up to Winter "Princess a young kid thought i worked here how funny is that" he said to Winter with a chuckle which made her giggle the butler then walked out of the room and back to the Limo

Last edited:
"Sure I'm fine with that, lemme just unpack my stuff and we'll start." he said taking out a decorative blanket with a plant design on it. "Also,also what are you in the mood for?"

" I'm okay with anything" Winter said calmly as she set her bed up she then grew curious of Ben "hey Ben what's your powers" she asked as she placed her dresses in the closet

"Oh I can control Earth and plants, for example I could plant a seed and grow it quickly and then control it." "As for Earth I can control any type of rock granite,limestone,marble you name it, I can even control crystals! Though I can't control metal, at least like some of the competitors here." "When I practice, I use this chain bracelet witch is made from basic ore." he said while unpacking and folding his clothes.

"Oh well do you think you can grow a rose so I can crystallze it in ice?" Winter asked as she placed all her heels in the bottom part of the closet she then opened a silver and gold case that held her Rapier when she opened it she took her sword out and placed it on her bed

"Oh that's easy but why, not to be rude."he said pulling a bag of assorted seeds out of his bag "It would look pretty nice though." he said while planting the seed in a pot. "Also are you allergic to anything just to make sure." He asked while growing the seed with green magic emanating from his hands "And that should do it, but as I was saying..."

"No I'm not allergic to plants I actually love nature" Winter stated she then picked up her Rapier and and elegantly and carefully swung it in the air

Ben chuckled a little "I meant for dinner, anyways have anything that's quartz that is big enough to make a weapon out of?" "I don't think you'd have a giant diamond or something." "That's a nice Rapier, where did you get it?"

"Well I cam ask daddy to bring a diamond and I got this rapier from mummy and daddy they got it for me a couple years ago this rapier is made out of pure silver and the stones are sapphires and diamonds and also no I'm not allrgic to anything" Winter said as she placed the rapier back down on to the bed

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind summoned up some wind and then blasted it away with darkness. In truth, he was very excited fort he tournament to commence, his only real concern was if his opponents were strong enough. He attended this competition in hopes of finding those opponents who could challenge him. The thing was, even though all his attacks could either be dodged, blocked or countered, many were too scared to do so. He decided to spy on his competition so he crept over to Winter and Ben's dorm and watched, waiting if they were going to reveal their techniques, even if they didn't he would learn enough about them.

Winter summoned ten swords in the air that were made out of ice she then made them disappear when she snapped her fingers together Winter then placed her Rapier back in its casing and then sat on the bed and called her dad

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So she can make swords out of ice and make them disappear as fast as they appear, this Winter girl must be an ice elemental. Edwind said to himself as a grin tugged at the side of his face. He didn't think that she was dumb enough to reveal her element before the tournament even started, now he had better knowledge of what he was up against and was now able to prepare for whatever she tried throwing at him. He also saw the raiper that she put away and then turned his attention to Ben, He may not be as gullible as the girl but just wait a little longer.

Winter knew somebody was watching them but she chose to show them a bit of her powers "you can come out now" Winter said coldly as got up from her bed and glared at the male