• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elements-An Eeveelution Pack Story

Ever since years something bad happened in the wild, pokèmon had to run, the ones that didn't, were corrupted in the soul. A pack of Eeveelutions escaped easily, now they live in a dug out burrow next to a creek. They live off human food they steal, and will do ANYHING to keep away from the corrupted....

These are the characters:
Eevee:
Vaporeon: @blue skarmory
Jolteon: @~:Mist:~
Flareon: @OkamiWolf7250
Espeon: @Midnight Espeon
Umbreon: @Losnar
Leafeon: @AcetheAbsol
Glaceon: @Whatever3500
Sylveon: @Meepy

Shiny Eevee: @The Ringmaster
Shiny Umbreon: @Blu Ace
Shiny Leafeon: @SirDerpsalot123
Shiny Sylveon: @AshGreninja

(You can be a shiny, and I will register it in.)
Form:

Name: Phoenix
Eeveelution: Flareon
Best Friend: Midnight
Personality: Phoenix is very protective of her friends, especially her friend, Midnight, and will try anything to help him hide his.... other.. side... she is much of a joker and a great friend.
Accessories: She has a black spiked wristband on her leg.

Now to the roleplay!

Phoenix leapt over the fence, entering the yard, she began sniffing around cautiously. Leaping up a tree, she slowly walked across it. "Shoot!" The Flareon said, a pet Mightyena was sleeping on the ground. With more caution, she leapt onto the back of a Ute, then she sneezed. The Mightyena woke up, and spotted her and growled, two more Mightyenas appeared and the three surrounded her. "I need to get out of here, quickly... before the human wakes up..." Phoenix said.

Last edited:
Name: Midnight
Eeveelution: Umbreon
Best Friend: Phoenix
Personality: Midnight is a Second Natured Umbreon, once the Great Corruption happened, he was caught in it, corrupting his Mind and Heart. He tends t switch often between his two natures. One causes to be a threat, while the other protects. The Yin and Yang, Him, and Himself. The Force of destruction, and the force of Life, lie inside Midnight. He can often attack his other Friends on accident and feel terrible about it forever. Although much is known about Midnight, too much is not known, so they stay with a BloodThirst Umbreon for the time being.
Accessories: A Blue Scarf that now and then gets stained in Blood.

Midnight growled. His Blood Thirst Nature had activated on him. Yet again he was strapped to a chain, preventing him from attacking the other Eeveelutions. He let out a sigh. He wish he could control his sudden power, but simply could not, so he prevents it by keeping himself on a chain. He gave a sigh of relief as his Red eyes changed over yellow. He sighed, then unchaining himself. His regular nature was much smarter than his other, brute nature. He then jumped out of his burrow, resisting the urge to kill his Umbreon companion.

He looked over to the river that seperated him and the human village. He sighed, jumping in. The soothing sound of the river, its small waterfalls, and the water hitting on rocks soothed him. He closed his eyes, then relaxing. He ear perked up once he heard a familiar sound. It was Phoenix. "Oh great." Midnight sighed. He had to leave the place that soothed him just to save his friend. He sighed, walking out of the river. He used Shadow Ball, aiming it toward the ground. He released, the collision propelled him over to the Human Territory. He groaned, making it to the tree Phoenix stood in earlier. He watched three Mightyena surround the Flareon.

"Oh Phoenix." Midnight sighed. He jumped down, landing in the middle of the three Mightyena. He quickly grabbed Phoenix, placing her on his back. Midnight felt his nature changing. His left eye turned red, signaling he was close to changing. He groaned. "Phoenix, what would you do without me?" Midnight sighed. He then started charging up his Shadow Ball, aiming it to the biggest Mightyena. "Excuse me, I have to teach my friend a lesson. So I ask, RUN!" Midnight growled, his shadow Ball gaining mass every second.

Phoenix used Fire Spin then leapt over the fence. "Midnight! Come on we need to leave!" She yelled. If her friend stayed there any longer, he would be found by the humans. "Oh no, Midnight a human is coming!" She yelled again.

"Come on you two, I know where we can go." Flame said suddenly behind Phoenix. "I care for all pokemon." Flame wanted to help all uncorrupted pokemon out there and maybe even the corrupted hoping it could be undone.

Midnight groaned. He watched as Phoenix jumped over the fence, after using a fire spin. He let out a sigh, as Phoenix mentioned a Human. He groaned, shooting the Shadow Ball in the air. "You Win, this r o u n d." Midnight was slowly changing. He quickly jumped over the fence, looking back. "What comes up, must come down!" Midnight manged to say, before dashing off to the River from earlier. HE dashed in, then covering his ears.

The source of his problem was his Blood lever raising and lowering. The Faster his heart beats his nature will change to the Psychopath you know and love. The only way to stay his other Form was to relax. He sighed, slowly calming down. He lifted his head over water, his fur drenched. He frowned, then lettnig out a sigh.

Name: Aveleyn
Eeveelution: Sylveon
Best Friend: No one yet.
Personality: selfless,Cautios,Quiet,Lonely
Accessories: Her bow is blue like a shiny sylveon, but she looks like a regular sylveon otherwise.
Moves:
Healing bell
Takedown
Wish
Giga Impact

"So, what did you two find out this time?" She said, in a sweet voice.

(@Meepy is accepted!)
Phoenix ran with him, she touched the water with her paw, then took it out again. "Aww, I wanna come in but I don't like water..." The Flareon sighed and leapt over the lake, crawling into the den and curling up into a big ball of fluff.

(I have no idea what happend to my post but it dissapeared, so i guess i'll type it again.)
"So, what happend this time?" she said, watching Phoenix leaping over the lake.

"Come on you two, I know where we can go." Flame said suddenly behind Phoenix. "I care for all pokemon." Flame wanted to help all uncorrupted pokemon out there and maybe even the corrupted hoping it could be undone.
"I don't really feel like doing anything..." Phoenix said to the Shiny Sylveon. "Yeah..." The Flareon turned to the normal Sylveon, "Midnight saved me from some Mightyena... heh heh" She smiled then went back into the burrow.

Midnight let out a sigh. "So you don't like water, not all water hurts. So, in fact." Midnight smirked. His Bloodthirsty nature doesn't know how to use any of Midnight's moves either, and uses Brute Force instead, which was great otherwise he's be the only living being around. He used Psychic to grab Phoenix and held her over the River. "Hey Phoenix." He teased, he released, letting the Flareon plummet into the water.

Name: Ghost
Eeveelution: Umbreon
Best Friend: None
Personality: Ghost is an Silent, Anti-Social Umbreon. He can take on anything. He will fight until the end.

Ghost saw a Flareon, Shiny Umbreon, Shiny Sylveon and a normal Sylveon he stayed in his cave he didnt like to tal to others

(Accepted!)
"Gah! Midnight!" The Flareon yelped, then she was dropped into the water. Phoenix came back up. "Hey! What was that fo-" She looked at the water, then relaxed. "Wow, you are right, not ALL water is dangerous..." She blushed, embarrassed. "That was stupid of me, haha!" She laughed. Then Phoenix splashed Midnight with water.

Midnight smiled. "Hehe, Told You." He smiled, he then splashed water back at her. He blushed a bit. His friend was finally staying with him in water, he thought would never happen. He smiled, gleefully, enjoying the moment, considering he was probably going to go bloodthirsty in a short while.

Flame then started to dig and made a den with a door and windows on it. "I love this house." Flame said walking inside of it. He knew they might needed his help and what the heck he had no one to go back to, everyone he knew was corrupted or killed by them.

(If I do anything wrong, let me know.)

Name: Lunar
Eeveelution: Espeon
Best Friend: None
Personality: Quiet, calm, gets angry easily, and thinks she doesn't need anyone
Accessories: Purple coller with a light gray crescent moon on the front

Lunar sat beside a tree, looking at some lavender colored flowers. She was trying to remember what they were called. "Argh! I remember my mother telling me what they were when I was younger, but I can't remember!" Lunar thought angrily to herself.

Last edited:
Phoenix smiled when he blushed. "Parkour!" She yelled as she leapt on rock to rock, until she fell off one and landed on her bum... yeah. Phoenix got back up and giggled. She went back to Midnight. "I'm just gonna sit here and watch the environment.." She smiled as pidgey flew around the trees.

Syleveon awoke from her slumber,Wondering where the others were, she walked out into the wilds looking for berries, Hopefully no ones sick from eating them all the time, ~tee hee

Midnight laughed at Phoenix's parkour fail. "Lol, I can easily beat you at Parkour, and a Race, and a Battle, except I can't battle." Midnight smirked, then watched as Phoenix started staring at the world around them. "Since when are you so open to nature?" Midnight teased. He then leaned on Phoenix. He was a bit bigger than her, but only an inch. "i'm so tired." He smiled, then falling off, landing in the water. "Nope, Not anymore!" Midnight frowned.

"Haha, you alright?" Phoenix laughed. "And, I don't know.. I guess I just want to see it because I never see the environment, I guess I don't pay attention... heh" She smiled at her best friend, helping him back up. "So. Want to do something?" She asked, her mind was blank and Midnight usually had good ideas.

Flame started to cry and it was about his family. That's why he wanted to help the all corrupted and maybe get his parents back. He had an old friend which was a Greninja and a Noivern but they got corrupted. He wanted to save them two. So far as he knew it, there was no cure to the corruption.

Midnight smiled, being pulled up by Phoenix. "Um, Ideas? I don't know. Wanna climb Mount Pyre or something? I've been there before and The view is breathtaking, a one of a kind. And that was a year ago, I'm hoping to see what I'll look like this time." Midnight smiled. He stood up, walking in front of Phoenix, he held out a paw, offering to help her up. He gave her a closed eye smile.

"I wonder how this will work out? Will the trip be worth it? Will we see another breath taking view. Will she have fun? I guess only time can tell." Midnight though, he kept his smile high though.

Sylveon wandered quickly and quietly through the forest. She faintly heard the sound of a pokemon being called out, She saw the edge of a Fearrows wing, Sylveon ducked behind a bush, waiting for the trainer to go or fly away.

Midnight smiled, being pulled up by Phoenix. "Um, Ideas? I don't know. Wanna climb Mount Pyre or something? I've been there before and The view is breathtaking, a one of a kind. And that was a year ago, I'm hoping to see what I'll look like this time." Midnight smiled. He stood up, walking in front of Phoenix, he held out a paw, offering to help her up. He gave her a closed eye smile.

"I wonder how this will work out? Will the trip be worth it? Will we see another breath taking view. Will she have fun? I guess only time can tell." Midnight though, he kept his smile high though.
"That sounds great!" Phoenix said, wagging her fluffy tail. "I have never been to Mount Pyre. Let's go!" The Flareon giggled, then sneezed a little flame. She got up and waited for Midnight.

Sylveon returned, carrying a some berries back with her. She spotted Phoenix waiting for Midnight it seems, She would have asked to go, but she would be deadweight.

Midnight smiled. "Cool, I can't wait." Midnight smirked. He blushed when Phoenix sneezed out a little flame. "Aww, Cute." He teased. Then jumped out of the river, shaking the water off his fur. He smiled. "Follow Me, I know where it is." Midnight started walking. He walked over to their den. "Guys, me and Phoenix are going to Mount Pyre! Be back in a hour!" Midnight yelled.

Phoenix blushed when Midnight teased her. He always teased her when she did something cute.

After Midnight told everyone that they were going to Mount Pyre, the two began walking towards the mountain. "It's really nice here, except for the humans, of course.." She smiled. Phoenix skipped ahead of him a bit and brushed his face with her tail. "Hehehe!" The Flareon giggled.

"Well yes, The humans stink. I'd rather be sprayed by a Stunky then be captured by a human. No wait, I'd rather jump of a cliff then be captured by a human." He smiled, correcting his mistake. Midnight felt some pressure on his face. He opened his eyes to see Phoenix brush her tail against his face. He blushed. He wanted to snuggle up and just sleep on the giant poofy tail, but he knew that would be awkward. But he couldn't resist. He hugged Phoenix's tail. Its so soft! How did I never know his before!" Midnight smiled, snuggling into her tail.

Phoenix blushed a lot when the Shiny Umbreon held her tail. "Just so you know, my neck is warmer.." The Flareon smiled, feeling her neck fur. "But the tail is fluffier, haha!" She laughed. They kept walking, the Shiny Umbreon still holding her tail.

Midnight smiled. "Oh Really?" Midnight smiled, He placed a paw on Phoenix's scruff. She was right, her scruff was tons warmer. Midnight instantly fell in lover with her Scruff, but restrained from hugging it, as he might accidentally choke her. He sighed, then continued poking at the scruff, wanting to hug it badly. His ears perked up when he heard something, no someone. He looked around, it was an Eevee. "What could an Eevee be doing up here?" Midnight questioned. "Join us?" Midnight frowned.

Midnight had problems in situation, he could easily kill an Eevee, which reminded himself when he actually did. He refrained from crying then turned to Phoenix. "Um, what d you think?" Midnight asked, a bit watery.

Name: Stevey
Eeveelution: shiny Eevee
Best Friend: literally everybody
Personality: Even before the Corruption, which she was not affected by, this Eevee was never very smart. Always one to take what she wants, especially if force is involved, Stevey will never back down from a challenge, and will always go out of her way to meet new people.
Accessories: She wears a long, red cape around her neck, which drapes down to her bottom.

"Mount Pyre, they say?" spoke a voice to itself, a bit too loudly. "What are they going there for, huh? For kicks and giggles? Are they okay?... Well, the real question here is if anyone is okay, really..."

A psychotic laugh echoed around the base of the mountain, where a small, silver Pokémon hid herself in the heights of a tree, surveying the larger Fire- and Dark-types that passed by below. Bright yellow eyes widened slightly, the Eevee slowly moved her head as she looked down at the two, following their journey to the mountain. Deciding to have some fun, she leaped onto a closer branch. The move was not enough to give away who and/or what she was, but the Eeveelutions definitely knew someone was up there.

"There be monsters afoot..." she whisper-yelled, grinning mischievously, so it seemed like the sounds were directly in their ears. Still hidden, having laid down on the branch, Stevey watched for their reactions, very-much pleased with herself in a way that others would most likely not be. "Heed me warnings, lads..."

Midnight's ear twitched hearing a sentence spoken by no other then Steve. He turned around, then the other way, then finally up to find Stevey. "Oh, Hi Stevey! How's life treating you?" Midnight smiled, forgetting about what just happened. He was good friends with Stevey, when around Stevey Midnight wouldn't dare be annoyed as Stevey was a funny eevee to him. He gave Stevey a closed eye smiled, then quickly turned to Phoenix.

"So Phoenix, should we let him join us? I mean he's already on the mountain, for some appearant reason that I don't know." Midnight raised a brow at the Regular Eevee.

Don't let them find you, don't let them take you..
The water was freezing, but Spark couldn't escape. The cliff had forced him down, it wasn't his choice. He felt his body swing side to side before he felt himself settle on the side of a grayish sand. Then, it went black.
The Jolteon's eyes slowly opened to become aware of his surroundings. He yawned and stood up shakily. He placed a paw on his forehead and groaned in pain as he stood up.
My Band! Where is it?
Spark jumped to his feet before quickly toppling back onto his side. He wasn't in the best condition, but he would have to be careful. This time, Spark stood up with caution and looked around. His headband was laying against the stony sand slightly damp. He let out a sigh and tied it around his head. Letting the jet black cloth fall down to his face, he pushed it lightly to the side so it wouldn't get away. He then heard a evil laugh. His ears perked as his heart began to beat faster. He ran towards the howl and stopped silently from a bush. There was a flash of silver from above, seeming to stalk the pair of Fire and Night. His fur was slightly pointed up, allowing electricity to freely run throughout his body. He watched the silver and was about to strike with al-
"Oh hey Stevey! How life treating you?"
Spark let out a quiet sigh of relief before walking back around. The bushes only whistled softly as he walked by and towards the front of the pair. Deciding to greet the group of travelers, he stepped out onto the dirt pathway.
"Hi! I'm SpaaAAARRKKK!" The Jolteon had tripped over a rock and right in front of two Pokemon. To the two Pokemon, it had looked exactly what you would expect it to be. A Jolteon coming out of a bush and falling right in front of you... Yup.
Spark laid on the ground with a blush of embarrassment and pure shame.

Wow, this must be a award winning entrance. Quite shocking.. I wasn't exactly the brightest I could be.. A poor cir(ciut)us act..

Name: Calix
Eeveelution: Glaceon
Best Friend: Nobody yet
Personality: Loyal, friendly, random, honest
Accessories: she has a star shaped scar on her left front leg

(@Whatever3500 is accepted!)

Midnight's ear twitched hearing a sentence spoken by no other then Steve. He turned around, then the other way, then finally up to find Stevey. "Oh, Hi Stevey! How's life treating you?" Midnight smiled, forgetting about what just happened. He was good friends with Stevey, when around Stevey Midnight wouldn't dare be annoyed as Stevey was a funny eevee to him. He gave Stevey a closed eye smiled, then quickly turned to Phoenix.

"So Phoenix, should we let him join us? I mean he's already on the mountain, for some appearant reason that I don't know." Midnight raised a brow at the Regular Eevee.
"Sure! We don't want it to be corrupted.." Phoenix said. "Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Phoenix, a Flareon," She smiled, looking down at the Eevee, suddenly a Magnezone appeared, it tried to use a move but Phoenix used Flamethrower before it could make a move.

(By the way, if you want to join, @SirDerpsalot123, fill out the form.)