• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Enter A New Region: Hepplea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well here we are. I'm gonna buy a stone from Tsane's Grab-A-Stone And Go shop." Walking in, Sethy saw the variety of Stones they had. "Wow....those are a lot of stones." Suddenly, a fat person stared at Sethy. He looked surprised, then angry. He walked out. Sethy tilted his head. "Hm. Wonder what that was for."

"Well here we are. I'm gonna buy a stone from Tsane's Grab-A-Stone And Go shop." Walking in, Sethy saw the variety of Stones they had. "Wow....those are a lot of stones." Suddenly, a fat person stared at Sethy. He looked surprised, then angry. He walked out. Sethy tilted his head. "Hm. Wonder what that was for."

Ace walked up to him "Don't worry about him he does that for some reason to some people." Dartrix, litten and poplio nodded with agreement.

Name: Alex
Home Region: Johto
Personality: Healer, Standoffish, Loyal, Kind(to those who need it)
Pokemon: Baby forms of those on card (I have another if that isn't acceptable)

Name: Ced
Home Region: Nimor Region
Personality: Likes to battle and loves winning.
Pokemons: Delphox and Pidgeot
He has already been in Kanto,Jotho,Hoenn,Kalos,Alola and Nimor.

Ced walks to the next city.
Until a trainer appeard and said:"You wanna battle?"
Ced answers:"Yes!"
"Go Delphox"
The trainer throws out a Chespin.
"How cute a beginning trainer."laughs Ced.
"Use vinewhip."said the trainer.
Use Fire blast Delphox."says Ced calm.
Chespin faints.
Ced wins.
"Yay,my first win in this region."says Ced happy.
And he walks further.

Pidgeotto flaps its wings and makes a whirlwind. It hits pidgeot in the head. But then realises that the pidgeot is stronger than it looks.

"Pidgeot,use drill peck"
But Ced thinks:Ced why did u do this i just wanna battle the first gym here not a pidgeotto trainer.
"Pidgeot,do tactical attacks."

Beedrill uses poision sting and knocks out pidgeot. Lucas thinks: this guy might be tough but doesn't know how much he can survive for.

Ced thinking:a trainer mike this must be a good one,even if people say i'm a pokemon master,i can't lose! I can't get my dragonite now i'm in the middle of a battle! I'm such a dumb person!

Beedrill gets hit in the head by fire. Beedrill fainted and Lucas thought it was over chespin couldn't win anymore. Only if he tried. "Chespin go!"

Chespin falls onto the ground but doesn't give up. He was turning white. He was getting bigger and bigger. "Che... Qui.... Quiladin!" It cried. Chespin evolved!

"Quiladin you learned retaliate! Ok use retaliate!" Quiladin used retaliate and it was so strong it knocked delphox and itself out. "Umm who wins?"

"Ooohhh God, you are the first person to draw with me. Probably because i have my strong pokemons with me. So good you are actually a good trainer."

Ced is searching in his bag called the mobile transfer.
The mobile transfer is a thing that you use for transfering pokemon when you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.