• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Escapists (Alcatraz RP)

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Welcome to Alcatraz, where you can be a guard and secure the prison, or you can be a prisoner who tries to escape well, prison.

I don't think anyone has ever done these, they might have tried. I've made some changes as well. Feel free to tag people or something. I know I will. I'm really nervous so...

Rules:
1: Hail me.
2. Please do not be rude in OOC.
3. You can't call for help in the telephone.
4. There can be a warden.
5. This is a Alcatraz we're talking about, so if you're gonna escape, please make a plan.
6. Potatoes.
7. You can have a death sentence if you do not wanna do this anymore, just for fun, or if you just want an excuse to pick a new character.
8. You can have at least five characters.
9. If you're on an alt account, say, "I like trains." I might forget my password so expect to hear this a lot.
Anyways, on with the character template.

Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Guard Or Prisoner? (Or other.):
How long they've been there:
Death Sentence (When its time for death sentence) Or when they are freed:
Crime that they committed (Basically their backstory as well if you're a guard i guess.):
Appearance:
Cellmate (If you want one just ask me or the person you want to be cellmates):
Level Security:
Cell Appearance:
Other:

Heres mine:
Name: ???
Nickname: X
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Insane, loves to laugh, can take down guards even with the latched on prisoner clothing thing but its hard, dangerous, trusts only a few people, doesn't talk much, tries to escape on a daily basis but fails, like a lot
Guard or Prisoner?: Prisoner
How long they've been there: 14 years
Death Sentence: None (It'd bee too hard.)
Appearance: black hair, dark green eyes, insane prisoner latched thing i guess,
Crime: Murder (Like... a lot.)
Cellmate: N/A
Level Security: Highest security i guess
Cell Appearance: Empty grey room with a bed and a chair.
Other: Always smiling.
i n s a n i t y

@GreninjaTrainer013
Oi bruv, ya interested?