• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Every Region Adventure! (SIGN-UP AND DISCUSSION)

Which Region do we start in?

• Kanto

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Johto

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinnoh

• Unova

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kalos

• Alola

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

im_the_rhyhorn

Previously im_the_rhino
Hi! I'm Rhino a member of Pokecharms...
I was inactive for ages, but I'm back!

I this RP we will be taking our characters and going around all the regions. Pokemon are the same, but Gym Leaders and E4 are different. I can except 5 people for this, and anyone is free to submit a gym leader!

Own Megas allowed!

FOUR SLOTS LEFT!

Sign-up:

Name:
Personality:
Backstory:
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon):
Starter Moveset (Make it realistic):
Battle Bond:

Mine:

Name: James
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, blue hoodie, Rhino shirt, black jeans
Personality: Lazy but funny
Backstory: He was a child and he lost his little brother.
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon): Rhyhorn, LV. 5.
Starter Moveset (Make it realistic): Fury Attack, Horn Attack, Tail Whip
Battle Bond: JPerior

Gym Leader/E4:

Name:
Personality:
Backstory:
Type:
Team:
Mega?:

Last edited:
in cuz wynaut

Name: jack
Appearance: brown hair , greeny eyes , black hoodie , eelektross t-shirt , black jeans
Personality: mean and kind at the same time funny and angry
Backstory: missing an arm ( no details its grim )
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon): nidoran ( male )
Starter Moveset (Make it realistic): thunderbolt , head smash , venoshock , peck
Battle Bond: jdoking

gyme leader :

Name:
Appearance: tall , purple hair , dark hoodie , tracksuit
Personality: toxic / mean
Backstory: infected by a horrific toxin
type: poison
Team: crobat , nidoking , mega drapion , victreebel , gengar
Mega?: drapion

If we submit a gym leader, are they another character we have to use or can we just battle them and not use them?

Name: Sveinn Earling
Appearance: Young looking for his age with ash brown hair and eyes. He is relatively pale. He prefers to wear dark clothing.
Personality: He is unsociable and believes himself above everyone else, at least when it comes to Pokémon battles.
Backstory: Sveinn’s fmaily descends from a line of ancient kings, and he has lived in Kalos for as long as he could remember. If we go to another region, he went there because he was tired of Kalos, but if we go to Kalos, that is it.
Starter (Any first stage Pokemon): Honedge
Starter Moveset (Make it realistic): Shadow Sneak, Metal Sound, Aerial Ace, Flash Cannon
Battle Bond: Sveinnislash: Basically, a ghost forms holding the sword and shield instead of them just floating. It becomes a triple type fighting, ghost, steel (if that is ok, if not it becomes fighting ghost), and it learns several fighting moves. This means it also gets STAB bonus with sacred sword.

Ok. I’ll use one of my gym leader OCs, then.

Name: Validus Terra
Appearance: Black and purple soccer uniform for his own team which he set up.
Personality: He is open and friendly, and he is always happy to give a badge to those who deserve it.
Backstory: He has always wanted to be a gym leader like his idol Wulfric of his hometown, snowbelle City, Kalos. He went to the Kanto Region, because it is the front of all Pokémon gyms. After beating Team Orbit in silph co., he finished collecting all 8 badges, passed the gym leader test, and learned how to mega evolve his Pokémon. He later asked Blaine for permission to be the new gym leader of Cinnabar island and still lets Blaine be gym leader when he isn’t around. While he is a gym leader, he is also the team captain of the Cinnabar Island Soccer Club and the founder of the Kanto Soccer League, or KSL.
Type: Ground
Team: Rhyperior, Mamoswine, Stunfisk, Palossand, Flygon, Steelix
Mega?: M-Steelix

BTW: I just want to make sure you know, my character is in the spoiler that says character. Sometimes people get confused when I do that and think it is part of the signature.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
How many pokemon you can have in your gym and if its okay last evolve in three stage pokemon? (I know you cant legendary or shiny)

I just want to know before joining

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Name: light
Appearance: have a short black hair and a green-brown eyes. He wears a yellow shirt with a black sweater on, he wears black pants with a red pockets and wears a deep blue shoes
Personality: hes always energetic but focused, hes saying that the key for victory is bonding.
Backstory: his dad were a gym leader too, and light always watched him, he always dreamed about being a gym leader.

When light was 12 he went with his mareep for an adventure to catch more electric type pokemons and meetings new places.

In age 17, when light got back home he find out that his dad dead and the workers going to destroy the gym. Light offered himself to be the new gym leader, as long as they dont destroy the gym.
He got his job and tried to do the best he can like what his father want him to do.

Type: electric
Team: (Galvantula if can 6), luxray, dedenne, emolga, rotom(wash) and ampharos
Mega?: Mega ampharos

Hope my character is okay, i only started to rp before a month.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Bellamy
Appearance: He is nearly seven feet tall, is extremely lean yet muscular, wears white leather clothing, and has blue hair. He also has a cybernetic arm, leg and eye, manufactured by Colress(I think that is the right spelling).
Personality: Kind hearted, nice to most people. He is dedicated to helping people and battling.
Backstory: Bellamy fought in a war against some legendaries when he was 16, he lost his right arm, leg and eye.
Starter: Eevee
Starter Moveset: Shadow Ball, Quick Attack, Protect
Battle Bond: Bellbreon
Bellbreon is similar in look to an Umbreon but it is more humanoid in shape.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.

Excuse me, children, it's obvious that there's been a serious lack of reading the rules here. Lightning-emolga never had a mega evolution cleared with staff and so, no, they can't have that. Fanmade mega evolutions require staff permission just like any other mega or legendary tier fanmade pokemon and just like any other mega evolution, and good grief, Battle Bond is not an everybody-gets-one power. It may not require staff permission at present but if people are going to start abusing it, we may have to review and change that policy.

One more thing to keep in mind is that when starting an actual RP thread it must contain in-character content. The "sign up thread here" post that you used to start the thread is unacceptable.

(Also. Except does not mean Accept.)

In any case, it's pretty clear that people here need to review the rules. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.