• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Exploration of the Froena Region (Discussion)

Name: Wisky
Hometown (from a known region): Fuchsia City
Appearance: Has black hair, She oftens put her hair in messy bun in battles but other than that she has long hair, She has amber eyes and wears A button up sweater and greyish skirt
Personality: A tomboy and hates when people assume she all "Girly" Other than that she has a bright personality and is very nice even with the short temper
Pokemon:Magnimite
Nickname:Heki
Item: Choice specs(If possible than no)

Last edited:
@DManPlaysThat i need to remind you that the starters were given to our characters at level 15, and none of them have battled once. Mantyke doesnt learn Air Slash by level up until level 36, meaning it would have to have battled quite a bit to learn it. Maybe replace the move for now with Wing Attack, which it learns at level 14, meaning it should already know it.

going for it-

Name: Maiya
Hometown (from a known region): Santalune City
Appearance: Fair skin with green eyes. Wears a blue tank top with green lace at the bottom and jean shorts. Always wears her brown hair in a long braid.
Personality: Cheery and bright, Maiya's spirits barely dampen for a moment. She loves to sleep however, and will take any chance she gets to take a nap. She loves her Pokemon with all her heart, and would be heartbroken if something happened to it.
Pokemon: Swirlix
Nickname: Mimi
Item (if any): Focus Sash, if that's okay.

Welp, for some reason the applock from my teacher yesterday only started to work now :/
Nothing better to do so I guess i’ll go and introduce Azure and Lucy to the crew.

Hey could I join with my starter being a ralts. (If not then I will choose mudbray)
Name: Logan
Hometown: (Dewford city if ralts is accepted if not then Akala island)
Appearance: Very dirty blond hair with icy blue eyes. He wears an black and blue shirt with matching shorts and has a bright orange hat.
Personality: Very hotheaded but is a semi good strategist and doesn't back down from anything no matter the outcome. Unfortunately for him though he is loud which often repels people away from him. Prefers fast moving and heavy hitting pokemon.
Starter: Mudbray (Or Ralts)
Nickname for starter: Hoof (Galahad for Ralts of available)

This one hasn't crashed either lol
just a bit of lightning:D

Either way, might leap off the ship while riding ponyta and in that case your ice bridge might melt. Will wait till the rest get off.

T-T, I've found you! So much has happened, and long story short I had to make a new account. I'm 9012_dirt, the creator of Asher and Sadie- could I possibly join this? I can make new characters, or remember my old ones to the best of my ability.

Wow, its been so long! Of course you can join, with whatever OCs you would like.

Perhaps now, we could even revive the original RP... since this is in an alternate universe and all.

Name: Asher Collins
Hometown (from a known region): Nuvema
Appearance: Asher is rather lanky, taller than average but quite skinny. He's just about as weak as he looks, as well. His skin is very pale, and it always sports a bruise or two. Freckles dust his cheeks, shoulders and limbs. Asher has large, bright blue eyes and light blonde hair that falls flat against his head and ends at just above his chin.
Personality: Asher is shy at first, and even when he feels comfortable he can be rather soft-spoken. He likes to build close, single-centered relationships with people, or just keep to himself. Asher is very ambitious and always open to adventure, but he tends to be clumsy and accident-prone.
Pokemon: Foongus
Nickname: None

Name: Emelia Diehar
Hometown (from a known region): Pewter
Appearance: Emelia has an average build, she looks like an average person. Blends in perfectly. Not to fat or to skinny, a perfectly tanned shade of spotless skin, and a dull grey gaze makes up Emelia. Her hair is long and silky, a ver dark brown pigment that seems almost black. Her facial features are small and petite.
Personality: Emeilia is quite the opposite of average, despite her looks, she is loud and excitable. She's going places, and she wants the whole world to know it. Emeilia is very friendly and outgoing, but may tend to come on strong. She also has a spark for competition and can be quite tenacious.
Pokemon: Seel
Nickname: Splash

New rule: if somebody other than a member from the original RP (me, kyuukestu, Ender, Glaceon, or Saturn) hasnt been seen for two weeks their character is dropped out. I said other than us because our characters are kind of crucial to the story, and some of us have been known to do that (*cough* me, Ender, and Saturn *cough*).

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda wanted to wait until the others got off the boat, but I guess I might as well post. Oh, and @Ravenwing , you need to delete that post and create a character sheet in here, and @13InHeaven you can just delete that post. If anything we can just talk to one of the mods.

Hmm, I try not to be every second or third post. That's why I didn't post.

Though seeing as the Rp's starting to die I'll get a post in later today.