• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fairy Tail [<||>] Blood Moon

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
(I'm bored, it's Friday and my notifs are silent. I don't mind how much you know about fairy tail, you can still join. I'll help you with anything if you ask)

In the world of Earthland, magic lives in everything. From the sky, to the trees, to even a few humans! These lucky individuals are wizards, able to use magic to their need. From manipulating fire to summoning celestial spirits, to even turning into literal demons, it seems magic is limitless. Every wizard has a certain amount of magic they can use before they deplete. For the few that can use magic, they normally join mercenary guilds, like Fairy Tail or Sabertooth. These guilds offer jobs for the members, that can range from library work to saving entire islands from monsters.

Summary- you are a magical bounty hunter that works in a guild

• [*]Follow Pokecharms rules or you will lose your kneecaps
    [*]Romance is allowed, good luck trying
    [*]Only 3 slayer magic users max (but there will be NPC slayer magic users)
    [*]1 Celestial Mage max (if you choose this role, make your own spirits)
    [*]No super OP magic (I'll be as lenient as possible)
    [*] If you are always going to dodge attacks and never take a hit, be prepared to lose your kneecaps
    [*]Finally, this is set in an alternate timeline where none of the main Fairy Tail members exist

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We are the greatest guild in Fiore! Don't you or anyone else forget that", Guild Master Tenno shouted. Magnolia was in ruins, with over half the buildings covered in ice or fire. The town had been attacked by a demon, more specifically two demons merged into one, but the saviours of Magnolia, in fact the entire kingdom, was Fairy Tail. The guild stood above the demon, all of them being cheered on by the town. Hundreds of people cheered and praised them.

But that was over one hundred years ago. Fairy Tail now, was lost in history, with most of their original members dead. Nowadays, if you asked someone if they knew Fairy Tail, they would shrug and ask if it was a dog toy. The new Guild Master was humble and small, resembling a little girl. But unlike most little girls, she was one of the strongest wizards in Fiore. The guild hall was similar to a large lunch hall, with long tables and a bar in the side. possessing a parquet floor and a mezzanine held up by wood beams overlooking it. But most importantly, the notice board lay at the end of the hall, with all the jobs waiting to be taken.

One of the wizards scouring the boards for jobs was Tensai Shinto. He stood at 6'2 and looked like he weighed 120lbs. His body was lean, with well defined muscles. He scratched his blazing orange hair as his amber eyes ran across the jobs. Tensai's clothing was a simple, with torn and worn cargo trousers, his boots being made of seal skin. On the top he wore only a tiger skin mantle, with his chest bare and scarred. His scars mostly looked like stripes across his rib. For Tensei, his interesting feature was his necklace. He had necklace made from animal fangs. He read across the board looking for jobs that suited him. However the most interesting jobs for him were the bandit job and the protection jobs. They looked like they would pay a enough for him.

@Night's Shadow @Gamingfan (Back in action guys!)

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
(OOC: Maximum woot)

A lone male casually walked beside Tensai, followed by a blue and black exceed. His blonde hair contrasted with his tan skin, and his eyes were a bright lighting blue. His outfit was similar to a beggar, except with patches of metal crudely sewed on his shoulders, back, and chest. His hands were encased in blue gauntlets, which had little slits in their knuckle area. Overall, he looked very unkempt and battle-ready. A guild mark was nowhere to be seen.
The phoenix slayer looked over Tensai's shoulder, studying the jobs he was staring at.
He grinned excitedly, "Oooh, those look interesting. What are ya picking?"
His exceed, who he calls Bolt, glanced at Tensai, slumped a bit from the size difference, then puffed his chest, attempting to look tough.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Huh? Oh yeah, uhhh I think I'll choose a protection job today", he said. He looked at the cat, before looking at boy. "Nice cat", he bent down to pet it over the head. "Are you new to Fairy Tail? Cause if you want to, we can go on a mission together?", he pulled down the nearest job looking a it for a second before a smile plastered his face. "This one is a simple protection job, just protect Sir Phillius of the 4th chin on his travel. It should only last a day and it's paying 30,000 thousand Jewles!", he stuffed the flyer into his pocket.

( 100J (jewles) is equal to around 1 dollar)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Blade perked up at the sound of one of her guildmate’s voices. Tensai’s, if she wasn’t mistaken. She swiveled in her chair, butting into their conversation in her typical brazen way. “You two talking about taking a job? Camden and I would be happy to lend a helping hand.”

“Helping paw,” her reddish-golden exceed corrected her.

Blade rolled her violet eyes at the cat, though she couldn’t stop a grin from finding its way onto her face. She stood, flipping her messy black ponytail behind her, Camden jumping to the floor beside her. The young dragon slayer’s grin widened as she rested a hand on the hilt of the shortsword sheathed at her lower back. She wore mostly black, with some purple accessories, including a rather beat-up violet ribbon used as a headband. It was a token of her past, and never strayed far from her.

“So what do we got?”

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Bolt exploded.
"Cat? Cat? I'll have you know I'm an exceed! Instead of petting me, you should be bowing down you miserable-" before he could continue his indignant rant, Hirumo grabbed the exceed and covered his mouth. He shrugged towards Tensai's question as Bolt struggled.
"New here? You could say so. But that didn't mean in new to jobs. So yeah, random stranger, I'll take you up on that off- oh hello." He looked over in surprise as a girl essentially dropped in from nowhere.
Bolt paused at the new arrivals, patting Hirumo's gauntlet as a show of peace. Hirumo took it off tentatively, and Bolt simply gave a glare at Tensai, before quieting.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Tensei was taken back slightly by Blade's interruption. "you know, your more likely to get your teeth knocked out if you jump into conversations", he said, with a wide smirk across his face ."If you don't have your guild mark talk to Mabel behind the barista. She'll give you your mark then come along with me", he said to Hirumo as he began to walk out of the guild hall. Outside, he opened the flyer and took a better look at it. "Seems this guy is not only rich but important, says that we have to guard his treasure as he rides through the town. It should be easy work. We just have to follow the carriage carrying all his stuff", he said as he began to walk through the city. After what could be described as hours of walking through pact market places, they finally arrived at Sir Phillius' mansion.

To say it was big was an understatement. The place was vast. In the courtyard itself there were rows upon rows of carts and carriages. In the middle of the carts was Sir Philius himself, easily standing out with his four chins. "Someone get this guy a salad", Tensei muttered as he walked up to him. "We're from fairy tail, you wanted help with protection?", he said asking Sir Philius. "Ah you seem to be the mongrels sent to assist me", he said with a snooty accent. "Well there's the cart you have to protect", he said pointing at the furthest cart from the rest. "You coming with us?", Tensei asked. "Do you expect me to trust a few low lifes like you people to help ME? well I don't so go along, you just have to protect it", he said entering a much larger cart, being pulled by eight horses with guards on both sides and what could only be described as an arrow turret on top. The cart that the three had to protect looked like it was better off being robbed. It was being pulled by a single mule with room for only one person to sit. The cart itself had a broken wheel and only a cloth to protect the insides. Inside the car was a single book. This book was deep black with velvet ribbons ensnaring the book. In the centre of the book was a single red eye with a slit pupil. "At the end of this I'm punching him in the gut", he growled.

(( @Gamingfan @Night's Shadow Sorry for the late reply, I forgot to drink my brain juice)

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Hirumo stared at the cart in distaste.
"Um, this is what we're protecting? Could this BE anymore unsafe? I can break in with my index finger."
Bolt grumbled "Such a waste of an Exceed's efforts."
Hirumo sighed, rubbing the back of his head in defeat. "But we don't have much of a choice. It's only a book anyway. We just need to keep track of it. Once we're done we just take our money from chonkers and be on our way. Maybe with a gut punch or three before we leave. I doubt he'll feel it."
He went over at took a closer look at the book.
"What's with this thing anyway? Why give protection, if you can even call it that, to a book?"

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“I don’t know what you’re talking about when you say ‘gut punch,’” Blade muttered. “He’s so fat I can’t tell where his gut is.” She covered her mouth. “Crap, did I say that out loud?”

“Yep!” Camden replied cheerfully.

“It was a rhetorical question.”

“I know, that’s why I answered it. It’s so fun to be annoying!”

Blade rolled her eyes before regarding the cart with a cool gaze. “This hunk of junk is supposed to be protected? Well, I suppose it’s pretty obvious why it needs protecting, seeing as there’s no protection whatsoever. Although what’s not so clear is why it needs a cart of its own.” She sighed at the broken wheel. “I’ll carry the back end. Who’s driving?” In all honesty, it was just to get out of riding the thing. Motion sickness had been becoming a pressing issue for her lately.

“Me!” Camden volunteered.

“Not you,” Blade said at the same time. The exceed pouted. “In case you don’t remember, Cam, the last time you drove something it ended up at the bottom of a cliff.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Well this is the pleasure of working for douches like 4 chin", he grumbled. "I have no idea why he would want us to protect a flimsy book, maybe it's important or something", he said, looking into the back for any maps. Eventually he found one, with a marking of where to take it. "Through the forest?! That's a death trap", he said, out loud. "Well we've taken a mission no time to turn back now", he said, as he led the mule towards the forest. Inside the forest it felt like an infinite darkness. Every shadow judging their movement. "So how long have you been part of fairy tail for?", he asked, in hopes of bringing up some small talk.