• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

FairyTail roleplay OOC and Character Creation

Anyone can still join in, but @ToddyB2016 @SismicFlareCharmander @Blackened Flare @iMxdern @Lord Of Pain @Pokemon Master Blue and @Emeraldstaff I've already accepted your characters.

New Rules!!!

• Please do not have the same magic as another character.
  • No Lacrima usage for the excuse of being too overpowered
  • Be fair when fighting- please no overpowered characters. T.T
  • Please, please no partial nudity or nudity in general. Some characters can have very revealing attires in the anime, but we really don't need to go into detail.
  • If your character has two magics, one must be dominant over the other. If your character uses lost magic, curses, or anything slayer they are only limited to that magic. No doubling up on already powerful mages!!
  • Your character must be over 16 please
  • You must be in FairyTail
  • Fanmade Magic is allowed, but please check it with me- Thanks!
Everything else in the rules has been discarded. You may use Requip without any hindrance, and your character may use a slayer magic, lost magic, or curses, but as I said above that will be their only magic. Thanks!

Due to me changing the rules, feel free to make another character for those of you I tagged! I definetly am due to the fact that I have long forgotten about Flur and I'm not a fan other design or backstory anymore. I will also be making another thread for this, so we can see who's still in.

Again, I'm extremely sorry that this died so early and it's partly because of my ignorance and packed schedule. But- I'm truly excited to start this again!

If you wish to make a new character, here is the sheet.

Name:
Magic(s):
Backstory:
Personality:
Team: (made of other RPers or your own characters)

Name: Verity Hale
Magic(s): Snow (Dominant) and Illusion (recessive) magics
Backstory:
Verity was born to a family with various roots of magic, meaning that nearly everyone in her close and extended family has a different form of magic! However, the appearance of Snow magic was extremely unique in Verity, as her grandfather (who passed soon after her birth and played a significant role in the very early parts of her life.) had the same magic. It's was the first time in the recorded Hale Family history that two members had the same magic and lived at the same time. Before his death, Ryle, Verity's grandfather, wrote down an extensive list of very powerful Snow Magic spells, but it was lost in the fire that also caused his death. However, a portion of the list survived leaving the most powerful spells and their descriptions in Verity's parent's hands. When she reached age 14, Verity attempted her first powerful spell after studying magic at a nearby Mage school for a majority of her life. However, the spell ended in utter failure, leaving Verity's hands inflicted with fourth degree Frostbite. Her hands became scarred black despite the fact that she healed completely and is able to use her fingers and hands effectively still. So, Verity wears gloves everywhere she goes to avoid showing her hands. At age 15 Verity left her home in Crocus to help her father, in Magnolia, with a wizard's job that required two mages. During that request, a job to find a missing Child, she met Eve of Blue Pegasus and instantly she fell in love with his ability to use Snow Magic. When the job was completed, and with her parent's permission, Verity took off to Blue Pegasus's Guild with the intention of joining their ranks and possibly training under Eve. Bob, the Guildmaster, thought she was too young, at 15, to join in the ranks of his guild, not to mention that the reputation of only having attractive ladies and handsome men would be ruined by Verity's hands. Somewhat depressed, Verity left Blue Pegasus and wandered to Magnolia, where, on her 16th birthday, she made it to Fairy Tail. Her parents thought that she was safe at Blue Pegasus, so Verity made the decision to join Fairy Tail in order to be part of a guild and to be safe simultaneously. Since then, Verity got her guild mark- white and placed on to the left of her stomach- and has grown in power and maturity and she loves the guild she's in and will fight to the death to protect her guild.
Personality:
Verity is reliable, trustworthy and extremely contagious. Her emotions will spread like wildfire through others for whatever reason. Some won't catch onto her feelings, but most can easily identify how she's feeling, and sometimes even why she's feeling that way based on what she's looking at or who she's talking to. Though Verity at times is a very chatty person, she is very self conscious and is frightened by the prospect of loosing the people she loves due to her lack of strength. She is by no means weak, in fact, she's regarded as very strong, but despite that she's very unconfident in her skills. Some of that may have been draw from her failure when she was 14, but the uncertainty in her skills developed when she joined Fairy Tail.
Team: Looking for one
Appearance: Ahh, here's a drawing. I did the face, skin and hair, but I did not draw the attire.
image.png

Last edited:
Hmm, preferably 2 or 3, due to the fact that I'd like the Roleplayers to be forming teams rather than having full groups of just the same person running a team. So, 2-3 max, preferably if they weren't all on the same team.

Name : Thanatos "gate of the Reaper"

Magic(s) : Necromancer curse

Looks : pale skinned and skinny, wears black robes and has black raven wings, has a huge scythe with tree blades, grey eyes, black hair

Personality : mostly quite, prefers raising the dead for slight support him rather than aid him or fight for him (example : will summon to hold someone in place or to take a hit but won't summon to fight for him or with him)

Key color : black

Key looks : a black key with a winged skull on one end

Ok then! ^^

Character 1

Name : Armatyle HellScream
Magic(s) : purgatory dragon slayer (it is real)
Backstory : Unknown but it's rumoured that he went by another name but changed it when he accidentally set an entire village on hellfire
Personality : short tempered, hot headed, a bit flirty and is quite the trickster
Team : looking for one
Appearance : wears a maroon shirt with black jeans, a black leather jacket with maroon fur around the collar rim, has blood red eyes and maroon hair, slightly tanned

Character 2
Name : Dr. Escor
Magic(s) : animal soul - scorpion (dominant), celestial spirit - Thanatos (recessive)
Backstory : he used to be a medical doctor before changing to a doctor at an Asylum, while working at the Asylum he also joined a demon worshipping Cult, later he left the cult and the Asylum to join the Fairy Tail guild
Personality : strategic thinker, slightly mad (talks to himself), sarcastic and sometimes punny
Teams : looking for one
Appearance : white doctor coat, jeans, black T-Shirt, white hair tied back into a scorpion tail-like ponytail

I'm making some minor changes to Vall. I fell like Lock is the same if it's primary or secondary, so I'll make changes to reflect that.
Name: Vall
Magic(s): Druidic (Beast talk, Strawberry storm, vines, brambels) (Dominant) Lock (recessive)
Backstory: Vall was raised in a tribe of wild pepole. When they were destroyed in a mysterious accident, he wandered the land, eventually reaching the Fairy Tale guild hall. They took him in, where is natural ability to use Druidic magic, along with Lock and misdirection, make him an acompplished member of the Guild. He has a Hawk named Talon and a Squirrel named Nut, who scout for him.
Personality: Timid, he mostly talks with his familiars than other humans. When he does talk, he makes animal similes and quotes his chieftain.
Team: Looking into that.
Appearence: Almost elfish, with slightly pointed ears, and a light frame perfect for stealth. And getting apples from trees. He tends toward vibrant coulors while off mission. His guild mark is on his left eye.

Last edited:
Name: Cerise Jamard
Gender: Female (I haven't played as many female characters, so why not?)
Magic(s): Sea King Dragon Slayer (It exists! Finally. xD)
Backstory: Cerise was taught her magic by a dragon, as evidenced by her having a Dragon Slayer Magic. However, not much is known about her past, even to her. She seems to have forgotten a lot of her past. However, her more recent past (if that makes sense) is still known to her. She started out seeking out Saber Tooth, wanting to join the likes of Sting and Rouge, the Twin Dragon Slayers, but she was denied. Instead, she sought out Fairy Tail, and the guild happily accepted her. After all, the more the merrier.
Personality: Reclusive, calm, friendly, and not judgmental by any means. She thinks it's hypocritical to judge others, because everyone has their flaws.
Team: Not yet. She's trying.
Appearance: Something along the lines of this ->
bf809cc5fa70e55f0d5b80b7fdb2e2ab.jpg
I'll draw her myself eventually, if I get the chance.

Name: Jasper Heart
Magic(s): Fire Devil Slayer (technically dragon slayer but taught by a devil, originally Gray was meant to be an ice devil slayer.)
Backstory: Living in remote farm he rarely saw outsiders. When a Fire devil came and destroyed every crop and burnt his life to ashes he sought its strength. At first he was rejected, badly burnt and beaten until the devil saw his potential. After severe training and no contact with the outside world he became a devil slayer. To finally achieve his goal he destroyed the fire devil. His exclusion from the outside made him part wild and he initially ran a mock amongst towns, destroying them to test his strength. A Mage from the Fairy Tail Guild took an unusual job request, to catch a devil that is rumoured to take the appearance of a human. When the Mage found Jasper he pitied him and civilised him after endless failed captures. He later joined the guild.
Personality: Oblivious to the world around him, usually settling with just his thoughts. However, people, although very few, have managed to get through his mental barrier and he is rumoured to be a very cheerful person.
Team: Not sure yet.

@OmegaCarvineplays your character looks great.

So you have a few options with teams. You could join the one being formed by the characters right now, or you have a few other options.

-Jasper can be an honorary member of the team if you don't feel like having him join
-He could form his own team
-Or he could be independent. It's all up to you.