• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Fakéymon Starter competition

BetamangamonX3.png
Yeah, have you heard of HARD? I can try.
Did it

Last edited:
Wilotus.png
So, I made the final evolution of Lilace, Wilotus! (Wild+Lotus) The Wildflower Pokèmon knows a move no other Pokèmon knows, Wild Blossoms! It is a Grass-Type version of Magma Storm. Wilotus is a Grass/Ground Pokèmon.
Wilotus dislikes human activity, so when it notices any, it pretends to be a flower until people come close, then it launches hundreds of petals at the intruder. It needs soil and water, or it wilts.

I have lots of Fakemon ideas. Unfortunately, I don't have any images, as I am on a brand-new computer, and my art style is mediocre at best.

I am working on a Grass-type moose, a Fire-type snake, and a Water-type lobster for the Noglish region, in my versions of "Chaos and Order".

Here are a rough sketch of each one I hastily drew in MS Paint.

Attachments

• Loblarva.png
    Loblarva.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Moosling.png
    Moosling.png
    15 KB · Views: 60
  • Snapyre.png
    Snapyre.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 56
I have no excuse nor explanation as to what this is. It's a kind of dragon deer thing… Fawnon? I guess?

I don't know, I wanted to make a Capricorn esque water type and somehow this happened.

Attachments

• You_Doodle+_2016-10-21T01_41_43Z.png
    You_Doodle+_2016-10-21T01_41_43Z.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Ok everyone! Its over. If your picture is done and you just haven't posted it yet, please do that now. I'll look over the entries and maybe if I'm not such a lazy @$$, I will announce the winners today, so keep your computers on and phones charged!

OK! IM GONNA ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS NOW CUS IM NOT WAITING TILL TOMORROW MORNING, OK HERE WE GO!

Grass starter: @Riverrunner

Fire starter: @Lord Of Pain & @Professor Koda

Water starter: @Acel

Thank you to everyone else who participated in this event. I will accept more Pokémon from all of you in the future, I would just need approval to redraw. Tell friends about this title and I would like to specially thank @Lord Of Pain , @Professor Koda , @TooBlue12 , @Acel , and many others for helping me with this!