• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Done/Fixed FC placement funny

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I noticed this in a few of the cards, mostly the ones that have a gradient background and a single Pokemon (the ones under Pokemon Games). There's pretty obviously a rectangle under the place for a name, which I would assume was for the FC, but instead the FC goes all the way to the left. Just a little thing, but it's been bugging me for a bit and I was wondering if it is a bug or me just being silly. Thanks!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Some of them still need going through and fixing, yeah. We had various issues that resulted in the font being rendered differently than it used to when I added the backgrounds.

Add this to the list of "things Teapot needs to fix" (although because it's in the ACP other staff members can kick cards too if flagged as being particularly broken)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Right. I fixed all the ones I could fix.

There are a few cards that can't be fixed at the moment (namely the extra-wide banners and the 'Collector' background) because of how friend codes are currently coded in the TCM. Those will have to wait for now. XD