• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fire Emblem RP

Who is your favorite beast unit in Fates?

• Total voters
This is Shawn's Bio
Bios:
Name: Shawn
Class: Thief
Skills: Locktouch, Movement +1
Weapon: Steel Sword
Appearance: wears the usual thief tunic except with a dark brown skirt, brown over knee socks and brown boots
Personality: Is pretty upbeat and curious
Backstory: TBD
Others:

One final batch of OCs, Two retainers and one to join the main party

Name: Magnus
Class: Wyvern Rider
Skills: Strength +2, Swordbreaker, Lunge
Weapon: Steel Axe
Appearance: A real rough looking guy. He stands at an intimidating 6’4” and has broad shoulders, wears Awakening enemy wyvern rider armor, with slick black hair(Like Saizo’s but black). His Wyvern is black with blue claws, like a Malig Knight, but with blue.
Personality: Despite his hostile appearance, Magnus is kind(By Denzer standards, so bit rough around the edges). He’s prideful and vain, but softy at heart.
Backstory(Optional): Magnus was originally Aindreas’ retainer and close friend. The plucky Wyvern Rider realized that Denzer was no longer the semi peaceful kingdom it once was, there were always conflict, but never a full blown war, so Magnus left Aindreas’ side once they reached Centai, and is going to help Centai bring Denzer back to its former glory, by any means necessary
Others: Will probably join Carnels party at like Chapter 2-3

[
Name: Eva
Class: Bow Knight
Skills: Locktouch, Shurikenbreaker, Bowfaire.
Weapon: Iron Sword, Steel Bow
Appearance: Has brown hair and brown eyes. Stands at 5’11”. She wears black and silver armor. Has black horse
Personality: A determined young girl who acts as Aindreas’ voice of reason. A kindhearted soul, but is extremely loyal to Denzer and Aindreas.
Backstory(Optional): TBD
Others: Enemy Unit, but could possibly be recruitable.

[
Name:Ashei
Class: Samurai
Skills:Vantage, Speed +2
Weapon:Steel Katana
Appearance: Blue samurai armor from fates, with blonde hair and blue eyes
Personality: Basically just a Subaki clone.
Backstory(Optional): TBD
Others:probably going to die, joins when Elizabeth joins.

It doesn't seem all that strange to him. He's more interested in the weapon styles than how people look. He doesn't really remember what most people look like, anyways. :p

Nah, kids would make this even more complicated. We already have several characters, we can make more as we want. How would kids even work without the deeprealm BS? It worked with Awakening because that had a enemy who was singular with an army of mindless slaves. And unless your name is Caellach and your being paid a lot are you gonna go ahead and destroy the world. Unless you have a Grima/Fomortiis rip off that's running the plot.

Or is this like Sacred Stones where monsters are gonna be enemies later?

Yeah, I suppose. The thing is, besides fates, we had the awakening kids - who came back in time to save their parents and the world from becoming a Grima and Risen wasteland, and the Genealogy kids who showed up after a time skip.

So you'd need one of those to justify the kids not including deeprealms.

also, any idea how the children can be a thing? The Deeprealms in Fates was widely considered to be an excuse and not a reason, We should be more like Awakening with where the children came from

I think time travel would good explanation.

Similar to Awakening, but instead of coming from a doomed future, the come from a peaceful future, to assure that peace is achieved.

Eh...
Is that a good enough explanation?

Perhaps the children characters could be from a time paradox similar to Morgan. The only logical thing I can think of is that one of the relics has the ability to manipulate time. And according to Awakening history, the children were brought back in time due to Naga, or so I read.

Hm... Perhaps children are individually summoned by Shard once he discovers his purpose, and the child of Prince Carnel is the first to arrive through calling upon him? That way we could add children units in by going to a certain area and having Shard magically call upon them, with a future child with a connection to the person being summoned acting as a magical conduit.

Like the child character would be matchmaker for their parents? Did I understand that right? Because if it’s like that, it would be interesting to say the least.

Well I mean, maybe? I think it's more so that when Shard knows that two people are going to have a child and he has a conduit to the time when they have said child, he can more easily summon them. Like the Summoner from FE Heroes but he actually gets to choose what he gets.