• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Five Nights At Freddy's : The Unexpected Occurs

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
@Fraseandchico
Name : Flint Dodger
Animatronic or Human : Human (Night Guard)
Personality : Cool, Protective, Kind, Silly, Free Spirited, Smart and Determined
Appearance : Spiky Brown Hair, Silver Eyes, and Usually Wears His Night Guard Uniform.
Dislikes : Overly Serious People, Abusive People and Jumpscares
Other : None
~×●=●×~​
Flint had read the newspaper. 'SECURITY NIGHT GUARD FOR HIRE AT FREDDY'S PIZZERIA. NOW WITH NEW ANIMATRONICS' (Basically, the new animatronics are gonna be the people who will RP as animatronics) Flint needed this job, because, he needed money to rent for the place he lives in. So, after a few hours of walking, he came in front of the place. He looked at the sign. He walked inside, and had an interview. Hours later, he was hired. The next day, he went there, at night. It seemed like he was gonna from 12 PM TO 6 PM. He entered and the nightmare began.

He looked at the tablet, which was connected to the rest of the cameras in the whole restaurant, "So, I basically get paid for sitting here, all night, and looking at this tablet, and probably sleeping? Sweet!" He said calmly. Little did he know, surprises were waiting for him. He looked at a cheese pizza in the room he was in. It was a cheese pizza with bacon, sausages, pièces of beef, black olives, and pepperoni. The crusts were filled with cheese. He began munching on the fresh pizza.

Last edited:
Name: Xonak
Animatronic or human: Animatronic
Personality: Laid back, is really sneaky but doesn't try to. Is just kinda there. kinda like phone guy.
Age: 4 or something. (body age, real age is like 13 or something)
Appearance: Regular Bonnie, except orange.
Likes: Messing with people, just hangin' out. The color purple.
Dislikes: this one freaking kid that always kicks him.

Xonak had a 'fun' time entertaining the children, but it gets tiring after awhile. He stretched his servos, still waking up. It was Monday, time for a new security guard. He stepped off of the stage, still rubbing his animatronic eyes. He walked down the west corridor, forgetting about the security cams.

Name : Alexa
Animatronic or Human : Animatronic
Personality : Very... Strange? at any rate she Isn't normally With the Other Animatronics, as she was installed for the 'emo' kids. Kinda like Freddy at night though
Appearance : Basically Emo Chica, purple though.
Dislikes : Being called EMO.
Other : None

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexa woke up, Still tired from the day, Pleasing Emo Kids was harder than it looked, She looked around, Must be Monday, she thought, According To Freddy, Every Monday they got a new security Guard to stuff in a suit, Started forward, looking for the new guys Office, and went into the west corridor, accidently bumping into Xonak, she said
"Oh. Sorry Xonak."

"Oh, it's aight." Xonak said. "I'm just checking who the newbie is. More specifically, how they are scared." Xonak planned. "Hey Alexa, howsabout you go to the other side, so we can lock 'em in there?" He asked, with a sly look on his face. (How could an animatronic even do that?)

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Flint looked around. He saw two animatronics 'communicating'. He rubbed his eyes, and looked again. He flashed the light on them, to see if they were malfunctioning, or something. He closed the door, in case anything bad happened. He looked pretty confused, "Uh, is there somethin' they didn't tell me 'bout?" He asked himself, curiously. He hoped 6 hours would pass, quickly. Things were getting creepy...

"Nice." Xonak said, turning to the camera. "Let the games begin." He stalked over to the east corridor, and towards the office. Security guy didn't close that door. He walked into the doorframe, and leaned on it. "Welcome to Freddy's." He said, with a welcoming look on his face.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Flint was dumbfounded. He was speechless. The only thing he were able to say-errr, think of, were. It can talk, it can talk, it can talk, it can talk, IT CAN TALK-. For the rest of the time, there was awkward silence, but then he had the courage to do something. He quickly closed the doors, "AHHH, WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?!" He panicked.

Xonak quickly dodged the closing door. He went to the window, and tried to inform the Security Guy. "Whatever you do, DON'T let the animatronics in. Just, uhhhhh, don't. They'll stuff you into one of those empty suits in the back,( you can look at the suit with the cams,) and there's, like, a lot of machinery that will pinch and snap and just generally kill you." He said, giving a warm smile. "Also, look at that screen," Xonak said, pointing to the power meter. "That's the power. the doors and cams run on that. If you run out of it, that's the end of you." "I'm not about all that killing stuff. I just hang out. You'll do good. I can tell." Xonak said, giving finger guns. He left the corridor, passing Alexa. "Just informed 'em on the rules and things." Xonak said, passing her. He turned around, half-yelling "Break a leg!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"What. Just. Happened." He said, his silver eyes looking really confused, "I hope I don't break my legs," he said as he opened the doors. It was 1 AM. His power was at 84%, "I'm not wishing to die here." He said as he stroked his, now sweaty, brown hair, "So, five more hours? Well, there's only about 7 animations here. Could be more, but I don't know.." He said, obviously, scared.

Bonnie opened. He looked around, and got off the stage, while leaving his guitar on a dinner table, "So, is the new night guard around? Or did he.....you know..." Said Bonnie, as he, robotically, rubbed the back off his head.

"Oh, he's here." Xonak said, casually walking towards the back room. "I just had to tell 'em the basics." He entered the back room, checking out what suit they had this week. It was a freddy suit, as always. "Anther night, another dollar." He said to the camera. Of course, he had no idea if the camera was on or not, but, just in case, he talked to it anyway.