• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Five NIghts : Sister Location : Discussion

I'll take the Toy Bonnie hand puppet, then! Honestly, if I had another choice, it would have to be Ballora, but since she's already taken...

This should be good! >:3

Also, there's not much known about Ennard, so most of our information about him is theories. So just saying, how can Ennard exist at the same time as the other animatronics? Also, Ennard can only speak through baby by the looks of what I saw, and I'm gonna guess that he still wants to Spoop the night guard with the Pooper Scooper instead of killing him straight up. (What is wrong with me and the puns)

Yes, not much information is known about Ennard, we know he has a connection with Baby for sure, and if the Night Guard chooses the Fair Ending we know Enard will kill him either way, plus you speller Scoop wrong

Well, I really didn't know there was two different endings. I've watched the first two videos Markiplier posted of the game, but I'm trying to not spoil the entire thing for myself while I try to complete the game on my own. (I'm only on Night 3, but basically Night 4. Stupid Toy Bonnie puppet a**.) I'll try to complete more and make it to Night 5 as soon as I can, so I can learn more about the different endings. Sorry! :x:

I feel as there will be a Good ending. In FunTime Auditorim, there are three exits. The Scooper Room, Private Room, and the way back to the office. I feel like traveling back to the Office will unlock a good ending.

^^ Sounds good to me!

So, uh, how's this gonna start, anyway? I'd love to start it up, but I feel like my characters a bit too awkward to do so with. Anyone wanna take the challenge? :|

I say we rather wait till we have Baby, or let the Night Guard start us off, he will start off in the elevator, and start heading down. Or should we wait for the late three spots to fill in? Maybe we can invite some friends?

Also. Bibybabs and Minirinas are now being controlled by Baby and Ballora.

So do any of you guys want to fill in for Baby?

Well were gonna have to stop soon, we need a Baby! So when The Night Guard traveles to Office 2, by Baby, we will wait for a Baby.

Also are you OK with controling the random voice?