• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Galar Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
'There's more?!' Aussie panicked in her head as the food on her fork fell right off the moment Xavier mentioned another person. Toxel was hesitant about eating the food, but he did so anyways. Hattrem ate it fast, but sparingly so her other teammates would have something to eat. Toxel was contemplating whether or not he would save some for his rival. A smirk appeared on his face as he decided not to. The sneaky little- Aussie fumbled with her hands, staring at them as a form of trying to distract herself from the newcomer.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
Luckily, Adonis had already gotten ready before school, so she didn't have to change clothes or brush her hair. She entered the dorm, peeking inside to check if anybody was already there. The dorm was empty, and she had it all to herself. Before heading to the cafeteria for breakfast, Adonis rummaged through her bag and took out one small pokéball. Out from the ball came an average-looking Umbreon.
"Follow me, Solstice. Let's go to the cafeteria together."
Solstice followed Adonis as she made her way to the cafeteria.
- - -
The cafeteria was packed with crowds of people. "I didn't really expect this many people.." she muttered coldly, obviously annoyed. Everywhere she looked- there was people. She picked up Solstice and put him in her handbag, just in case he got lost. She head over to one of the round tables and sat by herself, and decided to take a look at the menu. She skimmed through the breakfast options and spotted 'Pancakes & whipped cream'. Delighted, her eyes gleamed- pancakes were one of her favourite foods.
"Umb."
Adonis snapped out of her daydream about her breakfast, and slowly turned her head to the unamused-looking Umbreon who seemed to be poking at her leg. "Don't worry, you can have some too." she replied, rolling her eyes. Suddenly, she received a plate along with a bowl of Pokémon food for Solstice, and politely asked the lunch lady for pancakes with lots of whipped cream.
She stared at her Umbreon who was joyfully crunching away on his Pokémon food, slightly jealous that he got breakfast before she did.

Last edited:
Jake came to the table and sat down. He let down his Pokémon and put their bowls on the floor. They quickly devoured the food because they had not eaten for hours. He asked what the other girls name was and she said it was Aussie. He introduced his Pokémon and she introduced hers.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Dunno, let's find out." Vikal said simply. He squeezed through the crowd, and toward the food When he made, he scanned the options, his eyes eventually catching a breakfast sandwich. After he took it, he re-squeezed himself through the crowd again.
"I LIVE!" he gasped, then grinned "Almost got trampled, but it was worth it."
As he talked, he noticed Jake passing him by.
He turned to greet him and realized he was walking toward Xavier, who apparently had a new friend.
"Hey Finely, did you get your food? C'mon man." Vikal said before he started walking over.

D

Deleted member 284192

He watched Vikal head over to a group of other students. Other friends of his? Probably. Finley switched his attention away from his roommate and back to the kitchen, and the noisy mob of students and Pokemon that surrounded it. He made his way through, using only a bit of force and barging. At the kitchen, Finley spotted scrambled eggs, a personal favorite of his ever since the first time his granny made it for him. He imagined the eggs that the cafeteria was serving could never live up to his grandmother's secret recipe, but out of pure instinct the boy snatched some.
Finley once again forced his way through the mob of hungry students, and made his way over to Vikal and his friends of which Finley had yet to meet. Suddenly the voice of a female student from behind Finley called out, "Hey! What do you think gives you the right to push through all of your peers like that?!"
He turned around, holding a plastic fork in between his teeth and sporting an uninterested look on his face. Finley now faced a group of students who were unhappy with his behavior. Finley took the fork from his mouth and said "Well if there was any order in this institution at all, maybe I wouldn't be forced into such lowly behavior." He turned away to face the Vikal and Vikal's acquaintances.

Aussie went into panic mode as she realized how many people were approaching the table. Introducing herself to Jake probably took away her confidence to introduce herself to people for another month. And having to do it for two more people? Aussie was in absolute, introvert hell. Scooting a bit closer to her friend, she whisper-yelled, "X-Xavier... j-j-j-just h-how m-m-many people d-do you k-k-know?!" She pulled her sunhat over her face. Refusing to make eye contact with anyone but Xavier at this point. Hattrem took notice and gently nudged her leg from under the table,-where her two pokemon were sitting and eating their food- wondering if her trainer was ok. Toxel, on the other hand, was to busy napping to give a care in the world what was happening.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Xavier turned to her roommate, guiltily surprised at how uncomfortable she was and how she’d failed to notice. “Um... oh, God, I’m sorry, I didn’t— er— well, just you, Jake, and Vikal right now, but I think Vikal brought his roomie and—“ She broke off awkwardly, unsure of what to say. “Sorry if it’s uncomfortable for you, I didn’t realize— sorry.” She lapsed into silence as a very full and very contented Bandit curled up on her lap and yawned. Echo, too, had finished, and stood by, shifting on his talons. Silver was taking her time, and Xavier took another bit of her pancakes.

Jake noticed vikal walking to them with some other guy. He introduced himself and his Pokémon and the boy said his name was Finley. You guys are lucky he said you all have roommates and I still don’t have one. He continued to much on his food. All his Pokémon had finished theirs already and looked pretty satisfied. He talked to Finley vikal and Xavier but Aussie mostly kept to herself except for occasionally whispering something to Xavier that he couldn’t understand.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Vikal stood wide-eyed at the fiasco that was happening in front of him. The other girl looked beyond terrified, and even worse was Xavier's vague apology which he didn't understand. He heard something about bringing his roomie, though. He couldn't help but feel at fault, even though he wasn't sure what was the problem.
"Err, oh geez....are you okay?" he asked the stammering girl "Um Um Um..." he couldn't think of something to apologize for.
Oh crap Oh crap Oh arceus...what is going on?
He looked at Xavier apologetically "Did I do something wrong?"

Last edited:
Aussie's whispered, "N-No it's f-fine... I-I'm just n-n-not u-u-used to s-s-so m-many p-people..." She fiddled with her thumbs some more, not even glancing up at the newcomers. This wasn't going to end well and she knew it. Hattrem had now fallen asleep on Toxel's back, both of the pokemon exhausted. Aussie's sun hat was still covering her face as she brought her left hand to it, fiddling with the edge, her eyes were fixated on the floor, occasionally on her sleeping pokemon. Her right foot gently tapped on the floor in a form of anxious procrastination to introducing herself. Not only did she have to introduce herself to these people, but she'd probably have to spend an hour later in her closet recharging like the introverted battery she was.

D

Deleted member 284192

Finley examined the group of students and nonchalantly waved. He immediately took a seat and began scarfing down his scrambled eggs, racing against time once more and yet still in no particular hurry. The boy looked over to girl who seemed to stutter a good bit on her words and was visibly distressed. Finley leaned over to Vikal and asked "What's her deal?"

Axel watched as the canteen became more and more crowded, his face grew in annoyance as he took another bite of his food. He noticed a few women head his way and go towards his table. "Hi, is this seat taken?" One of the girls asked, Axel didn't answer immediately as he still had a mouthful of waffles. "This table's taken, sit somewhere else." Axel replied bluntly, the girls blinked in surprise. "B-but, there's barely anywh-" The girl said before Axel interrupted her. "Sit. Somewhere. Else." Axel said in a more serious tone of voice. "I know you girls are gonna be making a lot of noise, and I hate noise." Axel said with a more serious look on his face, a few seconds later, the girls walked away and Axel resumed with his breakfast.

=Nightshade=

Xavier cringed internally, angry at herself for not noticing her roommate’s apparent fear of people. She didn’t know what else to do, so she finished up what remained of her pancakes; Bandit looked disappointed in her, as if to say, You didn’t save any for me?

The girl laughed softly as she patted the Linoone’s head. “You had enough, Bandit. Don’t want you getting overweight, now do we?” The Linoone butted his head against her chest, and she grinned. “How are you going to get big and strong if you’re carrying this big ol’ belly around?” She poked his tummy and he fell over backwards, as if playing dead. “Ha. Very funny, you.” She glanced up at the others. “Do you know what we do after breakfast?”

"I t-think t-t-ten m-minutes before b-b-breakfast ends t-they p-pass o-out s-s-schedules...." she mumbled under her breath, but just loud enough for the table to hear. For a split second, she looked up to the clock that hung just above the kitchen. It was 30 minutes until breakfast ended. Just.Wonderful. Taking a deep breath, she looked up from the floor and towards the newcomers, she had a sinking feeling in her stomach, though she knew one day or another she'd have to get over her fear, so might as well start now. "U-Uhm.... m-my name is A-A-Aussie... I-I d-deeply a-a-apologize for m-my behavior, I-I-I'm not familiar w-with p-people s-s-so this i-is f-f-fairly new to m-me.... uhm... o-once again I a-a-apologize... m-my b-behavior is q-q-quite.... s-silly for s-s-someone o-of my a-age." she stated as she turned her gaze to her plate as she began fiddling with her fork. Despite being filled with stutters and confusion, she managed to get through introducing herself. She took another bite of her food, suddenly not feeling so hungry. Toxel opened one eye, noticing Hattrem on his back. He slapped her off with his tail, causing Hattrem to wail in annoyance. Aussie glanced down under the table, and her eyes widened as Toxel began chasing Hattrem in circles, his annoyed expression never faltering as the latter pokemon wailed in fear. Aussie held out her arms for Hattrem, who promptly jumped into her lap, Toxel skidded to a halt at Aussie's feet. Blanking bluntly at the sight of Hattrem nuzzling into Aussie's torso.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Oh, well I'm sorry then. I shouldn't have just barged in. Um, I may as well introduce myself too. Name's Vikal, um, and this is Finely, my dormmate. Again, I'm sorry for the trouble." he gave a small grin to reassure Aussie, then realized she was looking at the floor. Being the extroverted person he was, he wasn't sure why someone would be afraid of people. He heard Finley ask him about aussie. "Not...really sure. But it's nothing apologize for."
He took a bite out of his sandwich and released Auto. Despite not needing to eat, Auto was good company. Leekcut was good too, but sending out everyone except Bunkick, who isn't very well-behaved in the first place, would make her start a tantrum, and probably a fire.
Auto gave a hearty noise, waving at everyone as a greeting.

Last edited:
Sydney approached Axel from behind and slipped a pair of the world's dumbest looking earmuffs—two fluffy Pikachu for warmers—onto the surly boy's head. She then rounded the table's edge and took her seat across from him.

"Haha, you look really stupid right now. I'm posting pics all over social media," a nonchalant Syd mocked, pointing at his face with one hand and holding her phone in the other.

Last edited:
Axel quickly removed the ear muffs the second she reached to grab her phone. "And what the hell makes you have a right to put stuff on me without having your bones broken in two." He said with annoyance as he ate the last of his breakfast. "Dunno why the hell a loser like yourself is carrying around such crappy ear muffs." Axel said bluntly before he turned his head to see all his Pokemon had conveniently ate the last of their breakfast. "Besides, you don't wanna know what happened to the last guy who thought they could make someone look like a loser on social media."

Suddenly, the loud cry of a pokemon fell over the canteen, causing everyone to fall into silence. Heads turned towards the source of the sound, a fairly large, shiny noivern. Promptly after, the normal looking teacher with an abnormally long beard stepped forward-next to the Noivern might I add- along with the bubbly pink-haired teacher, a Sylveon by her side gently holding her hand in one of her ribbons. "Good morning Galar Academy!! I am Mr.Borine, one of the many teachers in this fine establishment, known for having unbreakable bonds with my pokemon and this-" the white-haired male was interrupted by the teacher beside him. "I! Am Miss.Turrent. A fairy type master and one of the oldest teachers here at Galar Academy! I've been here since the beginning. Now, my and Mr.Borine's pokemon will be passing your schedules, all first-years will have trainer and pokemon bonding at the top of their list for the first week. Good luck!" The two teachers let out their pokemon, which consisted of; MrBorine-Cinderace, Eldegoss, Appletun, (Shiny) Noivern, Milotic, and Grapploct. Miss.Turrent-Gardevoir, Alcremie, Aromatisse, Hatterene, (Galarian)Wheezing, and Sylveon. The pokemon were given STACKS of paper each and the pokemon quickly began passing them out throughout the canteen. "I g-g-guess that m-means w-w-we'll all b-b-be i-in the s-s-same c-class..." Aussie stated quietly as Mr.Borine's Appletun handed her her schedule, at the top, it had her picture on it, probably for the pokemon's advantage of knowing which paper's to give to which people. Soon enough, the canteen was filled with chatter and people sharing schedule. It was a bit much for Aussie, but she could handle it. By now, Hattrem was sitting on Aussie's left, while Toxel had his head on Aussie's right leg, eyes struggling to stay open as the tired pokemon reluctantly listened to Hattrem rant on to him, he found it quite annoying so he glared at her. Silencing the small fairy type.

Last edited:

qlovers

Previously pæstella
Before finishing her breakfast while offering some to Solstice, the lunch lady had served her a plate of pancakes with heaps of fresh whipped cream on top. Eventually, a Gardevoir, one of Adonis's favourite Pokémon, handed over her schedule. She watched everyone else discuss their schedules, and averted her eyes back to hers. "I wonder who's classes I'll be in.." she wondered, curious.

Last edited:
"I'm carrying those crappy earmuffs," Sydney lowered her phone and replied, "to find a bigger loser to dump them on."

Syd was bored after she and her Pokémon finished breakfast a while back, so she kind of did want to know what happened to the last guy who thought he could make someone look dumb on social media.

"Too bad I'm not a guy," she said, assuming that since a bad encounter with a dude was all he could draw on when speaking to her, he had no experience with girls. Still, she'd much rather hear whatever entertaining story Axel offered than sit in a desk and listen to a teacher's ramblings.

She resigned herself to the fact that she couldn't avoid them forever when a Noivern's cry silenced the cafeteria and the instructors announced the schedules. The noise returned to the lunchroom with every passed page, and by the time Miss Turrent's Gardevoir delivered Syd's, the canteen was already in an uproar. She skimmed the paper with disinterested eyes, then looked back at Axel and confirmed that he was the same ill-tempered loner she'd observed from a distance.

"Keep the earmuffs, loser."​

Last edited:
jake finished up his food and as soon as he stood up he heard an ear piercing screech and looked at the door. there was a huge shiny noivern. and a man standing next to it. he said his name was mr borine and him and his noivern and a bunch of other teachers and their pokemon started giving schedules to people. a cinderace that belonged to mr borine handed him his and was content that other people had a cinderace in this school. he saw that every pokemon handed out scedules to people with same classes so he wondered whos class he would be in. he looked at his schedule and saw his picture on it and was suprised that they could remember who was who.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Vikal took the paper from the grapploct and studied it. "Interesting..." he lowered the paper so that Auto could see.
"okay so Trainer and Pokemon bonding, intelligence usage,history, proper intellect, and long-term training. ...OKAY! Got that Auto?"
Auto nodded.
"Good, because I probably didn't." Vikal grinned "This is going to be fun. Hopefully we'll be able to battle, like I promised right Finely?"

D

Deleted member 284192

Miss Turrent's Sylveon made it's way over to Finley and dropped off his schedule. He snatched it and quickly scanned the schedule over. "Training and pokemon bonding first" Finley said to himself. "Can't be that hard a class. I'll bet it's all pretty straight forward" he continued, unaware of how arrogant he sounded.

=Nightshade=

When the shiny Noivern handed Xavier her schedule, Echo made a trilling noise in the back of his throat, as if saying hi. Xavier glanced over her schedule, fairly disinterested. Pokemon bonding and training first. Okay. Yeah. Not bad. "You think we can tackle that class, guys?" she asked her Pokemon. Echo nodded solemnly, Silver turned away, and Bandit yawned, grinning. Xavier poked the Corsola with one finger, and it whirled around with an annoyed look. "Somehow I think that class is meant for you." Silver snorted, but allowed Xavier to stroke her head.

"Well you certainly don't act like a girl." Axel replied as he noticed a Pokemon appear before him and hand him what looked like his school schedule which he looked at with his usual indifferent expression. He slowly got up and decided to return his Pokemon to their Poke balls before putting them in his trouser pockets and watched as the rather annoying lady left at last with a ridiculous request.

"How 'bout no." He said as he simply left the earmuffs on the table. Axel knew this lady seemed like trouble... trouble he couldn't wait 'teach' should she be idiotic enough to try anything else.

(/This time I have a reason for not being able to reply, I was working on how the pokemon training and bonding classes would go which are..... very complicated and long, it's all written in my galar academy doc so I'll be able to copy and paste it when the time comes on how all the different classes work. The trainer and pokemon bonding class will be explained during the class. I worked hard on all of this and hope I did well.\)

Aussie scanned over her schedule, it was quite simple, to say the least. Hattrem and Toxel were having some issues trying to stay on the chair, so she placed both of them in her lap for better stability. Toxel grumbled, annoyed he had to be closer to the pokemon he hated most out of the team, even Frossmoth was more tolerable than the fairy type. A few minutes later, another cry of Mr.Borine's Noivern silenced the canteen. "Alright first years, you have 5 minutes before you have to exit through this door," the grey hair teacher stated, motioning to the door right beside him, "this door leads out to the field, where your first class will be held, see you out there!" Mr.Borine exited the door with his Noivern following suit. His pokemon quickly passed out their remaining schedules before quickly making it to the door where their trainer had promptly exited through. Miss. Turrent and her pokemon exited the canteen through a different way with her pokemon, but most likely to the same location as the latter teacher. Aussie returned Hattrem and Toxel and stood up, her head turning towards Xavier for a split second. "I'm g-going t-t-too g-go early.... s-see y-y-you there X-Xavier..." she only said goodbye to her roommate due to the fact her social energy had been drained completely. She began walking towards the door, along with a few other students who seemed to also want to be there early. Once she had exited the building, she took in a deep breath of fresh air. And took in her surroundings. The field was beautiful. It looked to be over a hundred acres long and was covered in various trees and bushes. It looked like a normal forest, Aussie could even spot a few wild pokemon in the distant areas of the forest. Standing at the edge of the forest, were Mr.Borine and Miss.Turrent, only Miss.Turrent's Gardevoir was out, and only Mr.Borine's shiny Noivern was out. Miss.Turrent noticed the early birds and waved towards the small group of students who decided to come early, before promptly yelling out, "Hey early birds! Hop on over here while we wait for the rest of ya!" the group of 9 walked up to the teachers. Aussie, was in the back, not in the mood to be in the middle of a crowd once again, whether it is small or not.

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
(OOC: Jeebus @rakeinthelake, if there was a award for "most effort in a roleplay" you'd get them delivered every tuesday.)

Vikal turned at another noivern shriek, the nodded unconsciously as he understood what was said. "Y'know, someday we'll end up being hard of hearing because of that Noivern. And then they ask why kids don't pay attention to lessons."
Anyways... Vikal took out Auto's ball and returned the pokemon, adjusted his scarf, and then looked around to Xavier, Finely, Jake and....where did Aussie go? He looked around and saw the girl exit the building, apparently she was going early.
"Kay, I can't wait, so I'm going early too." he told the others before leaving and joining the crowd
The teachers were out there with one pokemon each, and although the shiny noivern was certainly a sight, the forest behind them was what caught his eye. Definitely home to some pokemon.
Now I know what I'm doing after school. he though excitedly.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Xavier sighed, somewhat amused, as she returned the three of her Pokémon. “Okay, then. Guess I’m off.” She stood and began to walk towards the field. When she’d arrived, she took a deep breath, filling her lungs with the bright, crisp air. It was beautiful out, and she could make out the tiny shapes of wild Pokémon playing in the forest beyond the field. Rookidees flew by overhead, casting their rotund shadows on the ground where she stood. She trotted towards the group of students that was slowly growing. Her fingers traced circles on the Pokeballs at her waist. Echo would love to fly here, she thought. Bandit would frolic about and immediately attempt to steal something. Silver... well, who knows what Silver would do if she was out alone, Xavier thought wryly. She could see the familiar heads of Vikal and Aussie in the crowd but didn’t see a convenient path to them, so she shrugged and stayed put, waiting for instruction.

D

Deleted member 284192

Finley caught up to the crowd of first years at the field. He didn't bother looking around for the other students he sat with at breakfast because unfortunately vision isn't a strong suit of his when he misplaces his contact lenses, something Finley was nagged at for often, back home. The boy simply squinted forward at the two teachers who stood in front. What were their names again? Finley asked to himself.

Soon after all the first years had made it to the field, Miss.Turrent and her Gardevoir stepped forward, while Mr.Borine stayed back, reading from a dirty brown clipboard with a few papers on it, his Noivern and Cinderace peering over his shoulders as if they too could read the papers. "Hello, first years! Welcome to your first class of Galar Academy. Your first class is very interesting. You and your pokemon will be walked to a random spot in the forest with the help of a staff member. Though your pokemon will not be with you and each team member will be separated from each other. You must navigate through the forest to find your partners using only the items around you in the woods, no calling out for them is allowed. Each team member you find is worth two points. To get a passing grade, trainers with two pokemon must get 2 points total lucky you are, for people with three to four members, must get six points, and those with six members must have ten. You have fifty minutes to do so. The last ten minutes will be used to find your remaining team members and heal any injuries-" Mr.Borine shot the pink-haired lady a look, which was strange due to the fact she was facing away from him, but it did cause her to pause. Aussie could've sworn she glanced back for a second, before continuing her statement, "ahem, my apologies... the last ten minutes will be used to just find your team members. No harm will be done to you, or your pokemon. Now, please release your team members and a staff member will take them into the forest first, and I'd recommend explaining to them what will be occurring as well. While you're in the forest, you are permitted to only catch one pokemon if only necessary, as in the pokemon is a threat to you or your team members. Now, we'll give you a few minutes to let out your pokemon." Miss.Turrent explained as a good amount of staff members came out from the forest, a few pokemon by their sides as well. Aussie stepped back from the crowd a bit, as did a bunch of other trainers who seemed to also want to stray from the crowd. After letting out her team and explaining what had to be done, all except Toxel immediately ran up to her and batted her. Wooloo with his head against her left leg, Frossmoth with her wings against her right arm, and Hattrem swung her arms at both her legs like a four-year-old. Toxel sat confused as hell as Aussie managed to calm them down. Her team hadn't left Aussie's side..... never. They have never left her side. So they hated being away from the redhead. After a few seconds of promising them, she'd be ok, the staff members took her pokemon and lead them into different locations in the forest.

=Nightshade=

Xavier grinned. This was her time to shine! She and her Pokemon had all practiced how to battle without alerting their opponent to what move they were going to use. This wasn't all that different... right? She released Echo, Silver, and Bandit and explained what had to be done. "Okay, guys. Bandit, you've got Odor Sleuth, that should help, Echo, you can get a bird's-- er, bat's-eye view from above if need be. Silver glows, so that shouldn't be a problem." Each of her Pokemon gave a nod of affirmation with different levels of reluctance. She pressed her forehead to each one of the Pokemon's, a habit she'd never really gotten out of. First Echo's sleek head, then Bandit's furry one, then finally Silver's cool one. "Okay. Let's do this. Don't get into trouble." She winked at them in an "I'm kidding, get in trouble if you want" gesture before they were taken away into the forest.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Vikal was taking note of everything that the teacher was talking about. This was going to be interesting. Searching around the forest, the wild pokemon, the nature around, the injury heali-wait what?
Did he hear that right? The teacher reassured that there was going to be no injuries, but he started feeling uncomfortable. Why would she say that in the first place?
He shook it off. Slip of the tongue, different focus, either way he had more pressing issues. His pokemon.
He released them all, and explained the situation. They...didn't take it well.
Auto was absolutely terrified, his body was shaking so much he made a audible scratching sound, like two rocks being rubbed together.
Leekcut wasn't very happy with it either, insulted that these people would dare split him and his trainer up.
Bunkick was the only positive one, happy that she'll be able to run around freely without her pesky trainer telling her how to behave.
Vikal tried to calm them down "You'll be fine guys. Auto and Bunkick should be easy to find thanks to Auto's heavy steps and Bunkicks charred ones. Leekcut should be a little harder, but maybe you could gain some air as to get a higher vantage point, and find us." he gave a thumbs-up as everyone was taken into the forest.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 284192

After hearing the teacher's explanation of the today's class, Finley didn't know what to make of it. I've only got one Pokemon to look for, so it shouldn't be all that tedious... then again... He pulled a Pokeball from his front pocket. A sudden flash protruded from the Pokeball and there appeared Jenkins the Yamask. As soon as it came out of its Pokeball, Jenkins was already throwing rapid-fire punches through the air. Granted, they were weak and flimsy punches, but full of energy nonetheless.

To get the tireless Pokemon's attention, Finley pushed his finger into its small face. "Listen here Jenkins. You're being thrown into some random section of this wilderness, and We're gonna have to find each other. Don't go being stupid now. Got it?" When its trainer was finished explaining, the Yamask saluted up to him to confirm its understanding. Finley put his hand up against his head as a look of strain came about the boy's face. "Gee, you're a real embarrassment, you know that?" But Jenkins didn't know, and was instantly back to punching at nobody.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
After Adonis made her way to the field and heard the announcement, she took out a Pokeball and suddenly, three Pokémon appeared- a Galarian Ponyta, a Brionne and an Umbreon. Sweetie, the Galarian Ponyta was trotting around blissfully, with no idea what she was in for. Solstice on the other hand, was ready more than ever. Last but not least was a Brionne, her starter. She considered that most of the wild Pokémon in the forest would be grass types, so Brionne probably wasn't the best Pokémon to have on her team. Breezily mature, Adonis kept calm.
She only had three Pokémon. Finding them in a forest shouldn't be too hard, right?

Last edited:
Name: Terryn
Orientation: Straight
A troubled
Team: Bulbasaur: Level 5, male, Tackle, Growl Nickname: Forest
Looks: Light skinned, black hoodie, dreepy shirt, denim jeans, brown eyes, black hair, black barret.
Personality: Can be a bit of a butt if pushed, has a sense of knowing if something's off, has a soft spot for pokemon but doesn't like people.
History: In an orphanage ever since his parents died. Is very insecure about his past and will start trouble if he's pushed.

Terryn looked around since he didn't have a schedule and he was FINALLY admitted to the academy. He was technically a first-year but the orphanage doesn't want him back he just wings it out in the woods. Also since the academy doesn't allow first, second, or third years in a dorm he'll never really know what it's like to live in "luxury." at the time he seen a girl and wanted to know where he was supposed to sign up so he walked over to her.

"Hello, do you know where I can get a schedule...and why are you going into the forest?" Terryn asked her.

=Nightshade=

"Oh!" Xavier turned at the sound of a boy's voice. A grin quirked the edge of her mouth. "Hello. You just arrived? They were handing out schedules at breakfast..." She turned in a slow circle, a little unsure. "I don't know where to get one now... surely some of the teachers' Pokemon still have schedules..." She turned back to the boy and shrugged, a sheepish grin on her face. "The rest of us only got here yesterday. I don't really know the layout of the school. But we're going into the forest for our first class; it's a bonding class, and we have to find our partners under a time constraint. Maybe a teacher will have your schedule?"

"...I don't like talking to people, especially adults. But okay. Do you know where a...teacher is?" Terryn asked. He was holding a little Bulbasaur in his arms.

(Sorry, I'm just used to my OC Connor.)

Last edited:
Sydney hadn't gotten a pic for Pinsirgram, but she moved on pretty fast and arrived at the field earlier than most. Not that anyone noticed. She'd keenly observed the other students and knew how they acted but hadn't bothered to strike up a conversation. Axel was the sole person she'd spoken to, and the only reason she had was his irritable demeanor. Guys with explosive tempers were fun to screw with and did more to wake her up this early in the morning than the blare of her alarm.

Syd dismissed everyone else, hearing nothing interesting and listening to the teachers instead. Surprisingly, what they had to say piqued her curiosity. As she processed their words, picking up on the slightest pause and the mention of injuries, she smirked and reflected on the recent past. Possibly endangering herself and others? Sounded a lot like home.

She was too lost in thought to press the teachers for more information. They hadn't even explained what "points" were, or how to get them. But if all she needed to do was find her team, she didn't sweat the details. The Zoroark she sent out shared her sly expression and nonchalant attitude. Dugtrio's three faces looked up at her with determined eyes. Magmar returned Syd's gaze with an eagerness to compete. Clearly none of them minded a little game of hide-and-seek.

"Mydnight, you know what to do," Sydney addressed the fox. "And so do the two of you."

Last edited:
After a few minutes, a staff member approached Aussie. "Hi! Please follow me. I'll be bringing you to your beginning position in the forest." the woman waved a hand, motioning the redhead to follow her. She nodded hesitantly, promptly following after her. She wondered what her partners were doing, but shook the thought away as she suddenly found herself alone in the middle of the forest. The only thing she heard was the scurry of pokemon and the sounds of nature. It was calming, being away from all the people. She could have some time to herself to recharge. She decided to walk forward. Having no idea of how she would find her partners, taking in a deep breath, she continued walking. She would think of a way while she walked. The female turned her head left and right, looking for her partners, but all she saw was either wild pokemon, pokemon looking for their trainers, or trainers themselves using interesting things to find their pokemon. She slowed down a bit, knowing full swing the more she panicked, the more time she'd lose attempting to find them.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
As soon as a staff member left Vikal in the forest to die alone, he ran through the forest, swishing his head back and forth like a metronome, hoping to find hints to his pokemon whereabouts.
He found none. What's more, after a couple minutes of this, Vikal had no idea where he came from or where he was in the forest. He was lost.
Not...the greatest situation...
A rustle from nearby bush made Vikal jump. A pokemon? His pokemon? Or a trainer? Either way, he took out his pokeball, better be prepared. The thing came out of the bushes and...squawked.
A Cramorant. A Cramorant just waddled out of the bushes and squawked in what he assumed was surprised at this human walking about.
Vikal sighed in relief. Cramorant dined on arrokuda or other water pokemon, so he was in the clear. Or so he thought.
The cramorant had it's eyes focused on Vikal, kind of, they kinda just went other way after a second of staring, but the pokemon somehow kept it's cross-eyed gaze of him. The pokemon suddenly squawked even louder, and ran at Vikal with it's mouth open wide!
"WHAT THE FU-" Vikal exclaimed loudly before leaping away and hiding behind a bush. He poked his head out of it and stared at the assaulting Cramorant. The pokemon stood still, half-staring at the pokeball he just dropped while dodging with it's cross-eyed gaze. With another squawk, it took the pokeball in it's beak and...swallowed it.
Sorta. The ball lodged in the bird's throat and remained there, a bulge in his thin throat. The cramorant started glowing red, and somehow ended up in the ball.
Well, that happened. I better leave. A healthy and strong pokemon like cramorant won't get captured that eas-"
DING!
...wut
Turns out he was wrong. The cramorant was caught immediately. Vikal walked over and picked up the ball uncertainty. Should he release it? It did try to eat him, so that falls under the threat loophole right? Here goes. Vikal pressed the pokeball's button, and with a flash of light, his newly caught(?) cramorant appeared.The bird didn't seem at all disturbed, and looked over at Vikal again, who tensed up. After a second of staring, cramorant moved his wings in what very slightly looked like a shrug, and started waddling off somewhere.
"Hey! Wait!" Vikal walked to keep up with the bird. Where was it going? Well, it probably knew the forest better than him, so he may as well follow it.
-------------------
Auto
The golett was stomping through the forest, trembling so hard that his rock-grinding noise completley drowned out Vikal's cry from where he was. Auto looked around nervously as it walked.

Leekcut
Leekcut flew above the trees, holding it's leek with it's feet as to leave it's wings free to fly about. He had to glide down every once in a while due to the weight of the leek, but he was determined to find his trainer. As he flew, a weak cry from behind him startled the pokemon. What was that? Probably nothing. The pokemon continued flying.

Bunkick
Bunkick was wildly bouncing around the forest, giving squeals of joy as she energetically jumped around the trees, leaving small charred spots where it lands. The overealous scorbunny paused as she heard Vikal's yell not too far away. The pokemon snorted. She didn't want to cancel her fun so soon! With another joyful cry, Bunkick hopped away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.