• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Galar Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Spikemuth Huh...Well I Will Challenge The Gym One day..For Now Lets Get Some Rest,I'm Pretty Tired From all The Things That Happened Today..."

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Hey you know what maybe we could go there, tomorrow for the fun of it I've been aching to see my big brother for a while, I think you guys would like him," Kevin said

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Let's get some rest I'm as tired as a Snorlax" Kevin said as he collapsed on the bed. "Oh I've missed you sleep, I've missed you," he said as he fell asleep.

Shotiko Lied in Bed,Thinking How Much Progress He Has Made Already,He Couldn't Sleep and Decided To Send Out His Party:
"Budew,Chewtle and Toxel,We Will Enter The Stadium With The Champion One Day..Sounds Exciting,But Kind of Scary,We Will Enter With 3 More Friends"
Shotiko Fell asleep...

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Kevin woke up in the morning. "That was the best night of sleep I've ever had," Kevin said while stretching. He let Obstagoon out of his ball, "Hi, bud so while the others are still asleep let's play some VIDEO GAMES!"

Shotiko Woke and Heard all Kinds of Noises Coming,He Went Over To kevins Room and Saw Kevin Playing Video Games With Obstagoon
"Video Game?!?,Theres No Time To Play Videos Games! No Time...To Play Withought Me!" Said Shotiko

hali wakes up. ¨what is that noise?¨ (mind: video games?) hali walks to where she hears the games.
Are ¨whats going on? what are you playing?¨

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Yeah, he's right he slowly turned the controllers off, See just your basic people getting ready for an adventure that sounds about right," Kevin said. "Well since your awake let's go," said Kevin.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"First of let's go to Spikemuth, Second of all what do think I am an animal, I want...PIZZA!" Kevin exclaimed Obstagoon snarled and clapped at the same time.

ok ill have some instant noodles, ill order you some pizza. Shotiko what would you like from battle cafe?¨ said hali while sitting in a chair with a meowstic purring in her lap.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"They better hurry I can very impatient," Kevin said "So, guys while we wait let's get to know each other a little better, like telling everyone about themselves."

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Nice, um.. let me think I used to live in Spikemuth with my parents and my brother, they liked to travel a lot for their jobs, but me and my brother didn't like to travel much so, I visit my parents whenever their home." said Kevin

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Wait really because I'm Piers, cousin, that's why my parents leave us with him, so that means...." Kevin looked at Hali carefully. Obstagoon looked at all of them in wonder.

"Umm,This is Getting Really weird,By The Way our Food is Here Guys!"
The Waiter Brought the food to the Trainers and They Had a Great Meal
"Well are We going to Spikemuth" Asked Shotiko

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Yes sir let's go, I'm recharged, also I can't wait to see my brother again," Kevin said as he exited through the door, "Let's take a ride on Corviknght since it's a long way to Spikemuth.

2 Grunts Came To Meet The Trio,They Were The Same Trainers From Motostoke!
"It's You 2,Well it I'm not surprised im seeing you here,So What Can we Do here?"

The Trio Finally arrived To Meet Piers,he Was Sitting Playing His Guitar as His Skuntank Was Sitting There,Glaring at The Trio..

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"It's been a while since I've been here," said Kevin "Hey little bro, looks like you brought some friends," said Keith, Kevin's older brother. "Yeah, this is Shotiko and Hali," "I know the girl," Keith said "Did the grunts bother you guys," Keith said.

"a Little,Well Mainly Bothered Motostokes Budew Inn,So I Have a Little Request..I Was Wondering if You Could Train my Little Toxel Here"

Last edited:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"You have a Toxel, what a surprise let's see that little champ," Keith said being followed by his amped Toxicity, Keith stared at Piers "Of Course it has a title you just repeated the same word about 6 times that's your title," Keith said. "Oh, Hi Hali how have you been. Your dad talks about you nonstop"

"Thanks! I Have Had This Toxel Since Childhood and Its kinda Weird it Hasn's evolved Yet" Said Shotiko
"You See,I Want To Do The Gym Challenge and I Want To Be Prepared For Whats Coming!"

Status
Not open for further replies.