• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Gender and Sexual Identity

I'm a mess to put it simply
I know 100% I'm not straight but at the same time, girls can be the only thing on my mind sometimes but even then I get the good old gender dysphoria killing me, and I don't tell any of my irl friends and the ones that know I'm queer only know but and pieces because I feel like if I spilled it all out I'd come across as a attention seeking (I feel gross using this word but it's how I can feel) fag and I don't know why I'm putting this on a online forum where people can see it but I am, just, please don't judge me on this ok? I know I'm gross and confusing and confused but I guess that's part of my personality. A mess

This Vulpix Drinks Coffee

Previously ShinyVulpix93
Yay, an LGBTQ related thread. This makes me happy. :D

I'm a transsexual guy, assigned female at birth as far as gender goes. As far as sexual orientation goes, I feel more comfortable saying IO'm either bi or pan, I haven't really figured out which one is more me yet. Kind of question as it were. Not going to go into too much information but long story short, my father and mother don't know quite what to make of having a trans boy as their son. It's been hard because I've had to limit or go completely no contact due to toxic stuff, that's the TL:DR of the situation. Again, not going to go into a bunch of gritty details. Maybe someday when I've been here longer.

On a positive note, I've had plenty of people in my real life who are supportive and who have been with me throughout this journey. I've been on testosterone a little over a year, will be 2 years in April. Got my gender marker changed to male quite some time back in April of this year. Been doing ok, I pass as a guy which still surprises me to this day but it's a great feeling. Hope to make the aquantiance of more people here.