• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ghastale: The White Mask (Reboot)

Actually, no, not Frisk.
As displayed in-game, she let's current events unfold without doing a thing.
Frisk is just waiting for something that she can do herself.

Ah, I love using Papyrus though.
Also, hopefully Mecha doesn't come back, because I'm really wanting that Muffet position about now.

Jonathan-John.jpg

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Wait, so how many characters are left for the taking?

Sans, Gaster, Ghast, James -Eeveechu
Undyne, Alphys, Flowey -Mewtwofan
Papyrus, Frisk, Chara, (Muffet?) -Dave
Toriel -Cloudswift
Asgore, Mettaton -Comic
Napstablook, (Muffet?) -Mecha

I guess is that all the 6 Souls and Flowey to fight Ghast as Omega Flowey? This time, the souls will work with Flowey, they won't be forced to. So, all 6 of the souls could be talking or attack individually while still preforming attacks with Flowey as well. Is this your idea, Strider?

comic

That sounds like an awesome idea!
@Eeveechu151, is it cool if Mettaton NEO would be like he is in the fan battle instead of the actual game, where he's actually, you know, a challenge?

Two questions...

In the Omega Flowey battle(the SOUL thing is an awesome idea), would the people RPing as the SOULS be doing the talking and attacking?

And how do I re-introduce Toriel into this? I was thinking something along the lines of she heard Sans teleporting and went to his house on a hunch that he might be there?

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mecha won't play.
Don't let him.
He'll disgrace us with awful grammar.
Instead....
Let me have Muffet.
NYEH HEH HE- ahem.
excuse me.
Oh, I don't care for you owning Muffet. I don't want to die or somethin' else.
And don't talk about my grammar in this RP hopin' I'm not going to see your post- I don't like when people try to talk in my back.

comic

He wasn't trying, concluding that you are watching this thread. He probably hoped you see it. It's like him to do that.

...oh. Oh ho ho HO HO HO! I was wondering how to introduce the next plot thread!
I like your line of thinking, Strider. Have Frisk and Flowey arrive at the SOUL room. I'll take it from there.