• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gravity Falls RP

Link to the discussion thread here...
http://pokecharms.com/threads/gravity-falls-rp-discussion-thread.14352/

It was a rather bland day in the small town of Gravity Falls Oregon, and the first day of summer break for many around the world. Birds flocked to the hand of a rather strange statue, and this day was setting up to be anything but bland as a coach with the words 'Speedy Beaver' emblazened across the side travelled quickly across a grey road. In that bus sat Isaac Willow, with two seats to himself, one he was using to keep his bags. He was attempting to sit as far away from his family as possible, he didn't know why they ran this bus so regularly, it seemed almost completely empty. Maybe it was more confusing that he had read the timetables for this and many more Speedy Beaver buses. If this was any indicator of the trip ahead he had no chance of survival. Soon enough the coach would be stopping, and he would have several weeks of this.

Last edited:
From the woods surrounding the road, a tiny head popped out, looking around. As the creature spotted the bus travelling down the road at a somewhat leisurely pace, it retracted its head, only poking it back out of the greenery once the grey machine had passed. Tilting its head in confusion, the yarn flowing from the top waving about along with it, the living doll walked fully onto the road, wondering if the bus would stop downtown or not. Smacking its head with a tiny ball-of-a-hand, the cloth creature wrinkled her face, where a nose would normally be placed, up in anger at herself. I'm an idiot!

With that thought, the purple toy, which was given the name Violetta Toscani when she was first stitched, raced after the Speedy Beaver bus, running as fast as she could, which was not fast at all. Why did I not just hitch a ride!? she wondered, hearing the sound of another engine behind her. Whipping her head around to look for the source, she noticed a blue car. Brow furrowing in determination, a smirk on her stitched lips, Violet waited for the vehicle to pass by overhead before she leapt up, grabbing the back bumper and earning herself a free ride to downtown Gravity Falls. Aw, yeah! Let's go!

"Are we there yet?" Mia asked eagerly. "We're almost there. Just a few more minutes." her dad said. Mia grinned as she leaned back. Her twin brother, Miguel, sighed. "I can't believe you managed to talk them into taking a trip to Gravity Falls." he whispered to her. Mia glanced at him. There was no way her twin brother's "Peppy" attitude ruin this trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isaac was starting to get bored. There was a small amount of banging behind the bus (probably an animal or something), and the few others on the coach were mostly complaining. He looked forwards to the seat in front of him where a boy his age was playing some sort of Sudoku but with weird symbols, and a girl who looked similar to him sat next to him applying glitter to the back of the empty seats in front of them. He leant forwards and commented on the pattern he noticed. "I think you need to put that one there."

Dipper turned back to the stranger who had just spoken. He looked at the symbol in question. "No, I tried that one and..." he suddenly noticed that it fit in perfectly, allowing him to fill in the last few circles. "I guess you were right. Thanks dude. I'm Dipper by the way." He tipped his cap. Suddenly, the entire bus shook as it skidded to a stop, reaching where it needed to be. "This is my stop." He commented, while he gathered his stuff. "I get off here too!" Isaac realised, grabbing his few bags and making sure to get off before his parents did, taking his first step out of the bus.

"Yes! We're here." Mia said excitedly. She quickly grabbed her bags and headed towards the doors. "Yay. We're here." Miguel said sarcastically. Mia ignored her brother's sarcasm. Miguel sighed, grabbed his bags, and got behind his sister.

The car had come to a halt. Silently, Violetta slipped off the back bumper of the vehicle and tip-toed after the humans that exited it. As they waited in some sort of line for something, the toy tilted her head, never having come here before. "What is this place?" she mumbled to herself, slowly walking along.

Instead of investigating further, Violet grew annoyed that there was, in fact, a section of Gravity Falls that she did not yet know about. Storming off, not caring if she was spotted and caused a riot, she headed in the direction of an infamous tourist attraction- the Mystery Shack. Down the dirt road, she walked, wishing her little legs would move faster so she could get there sooner. But, eventually, she did arrive.

After climbing up the stone stairs, the living doll entered the gift shop. As usual, many patrons crowded the place, a redhead sat behind the register, and an old man asked people for money. Again, Violet did not care if she was seen by anyone, and she casually walked over to a shelf that held many hats, similar to the one that one of the inhabitants of this house wore, last she remembered seeing him. Using many tiny holes in the wall she definitely did not put there as a sort of ladder, she climbed to the upper shelf, stepping off once she stood next to some crystals. Casually, she strolled over to the one-eyed skull, climbing into the eye. In the darkness, she had made a little fort for herself, including many toy pillows and even a baby blanket, which she partially used to block out the light from filtering through the open socket, over the many times she had come. Nestling into the hideaway, Violetta fell asleep to the tune of the old man repeatedly saying "We put the 'FUN' in 'NO REFUNDS'," a smile forming on her face.

Mia followed the boy off the bus. She sighed and took a deep breath. Mia grinned. "Yes!" she whisper-exclaimed to herself. Miguel rolled his eyes at his twin sister's behavior.