• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Great Wonder Trade Finds!

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
This is for anyone to brag about what they've found in wonder trades during their travels in Kalos.

So far my two best finds are both towards breeding:
Foreign Ditto from a Friend safari with great IVs
Female Eevee with several egg moves and a Timid Nature, ALSO foreign to use towards the Masuda Method

NEW! Hasty, Protean Froakie baby

Anyone that's found other great things with this system yet?

Last edited:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
The best I've received so far was a Japanese, Imposter Ditto that was caught in someone's Friend Safari. Since I've never had an Imposter Ditto before it was a nice surprise. :)

Got a male Teddiursa with Crunch and Close Combat, as well as an Anticipation Eevee(which is great since I don't have anyone that has one).

I got a White Flabebe and a female Reckless Starly. (I've wanted to use Reckless Staraptor for the longest time.)
Edit: Got a Trapinch with Pokerus and a Spiritomb

Last edited:

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
I've been breeding Piplups for IVs, and just Wonder Traded some of my extras for fun. Most of them weren't that good, but I did get a Brave, Super Luck Togepi, a Calm, 4 IV Ralts, and a Adamant, Huge Power Marill. :)

I never used to do Wonder Trade until a week ago or something like that but now i love it!
so far my best ones were:
Sinvy
Tepig
Froakie
Chespin
Chimchar
Shiny Torterra
Scyther and quiet a bit more but I really don't want to brag aha. I don't like to brag aha. Anyway yeah! Those are some of mine!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I got a Cyndaquil today. It is my first PokeBank exclusive Pokemon too! ♥

EDIT: Add Yamask to that list as well ^_^

Last edited:

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I recently spent quite a long time breeding Onix (this was done as a present for @Linkachu ), and breeding Rotom. I've been Wonder Trading the cast-off's purely because it seems a waste to release those with good IV's. :)

My best finds so far are:

Japanese Honedge with 31/31/x/31/31/x IV's and Swords Dance/Shadow Sneak
Growlithe with x/31/31/x/31/x IV's
Bulbasaur with 31/31/31/x/x/x IV's (I didn't have Bulbasaur in my 'dex, so this was nice)
Japanese Froakie with 31/x/31/31/x/31 IV's
German Larvitar with 31/31/x/31/31/31 IV's and Curse/Dragon Dance/Stealth Rock/Pursuit
Charmander with x/x/31/31/31/31 IV's
Starly with 31/x/x/31/31/31 IV's
Zorua with x/31/31/31/x/31 IV's
French Larvitar with 31/31/x/31/31/31 IV's
Japanese Snivy with 31/31/31/31/x/31 IV's
Frillish with 31/31/31/x/31/x IV's
Mudkip with 31/31/31/31/31/x IV's (Would totally train this thing if my old Swampert wasn't as great)

Most of the above were male to boot, so they'll make good breeding stock. :3

not really useful for anything, but this made me smile when it came through

Attachments

• IMG_20140107_025445.jpg
    IMG_20140107_025445.jpg
    687.2 KB · Views: 56
Well, I don't really know how rare it is, but I do keep getting Protean Froakies and actually got a Chimchar and Mudkip that I should train for the heck of it. Also a Politoed once... but it wasn't Drizzle Politoed and no offense to anyone but I just don't like it otherwise.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Most notable trades that I've received recently:
- A Gastly with x/31/31/31/31/31
- A female, Adamant, Japanese, Gale Wings Fletchling with 31/x/x/x/31/31 (knows Quick Guard)
- A female, Jolly, Sheer Force Bagon with x/31/31/31/x/31 (knows Dragon Dance/Hydro Pump)

I appreciate the Fletchling most because I hadn't picked up one with Gale Wings yet, and it's nice that it's both female and from a different region. :)

I would say a a male Espurr with all six perfect IVs. That thing has fathered so many Pokemon. :D

Next best would be a Vulpix with Drought, four perfect IVs, and three egg moves including Hypnosis. Ninetales works so well with a Wide Lens. :)

my most noteworthy wonder trades over the last couple weeks, imo atleast:
6 IV Staryu
4 IV Shiny Mawile
2x 5 IV Froakie (one Japanese Protean)
2x 4 IV Honedge(Spanish & French)
4 IV Japanese Marvel Scale Dratini
5 IV Dratini
5 IV Japanese Klefki
4 IV Japanese Goomy
4 IV Eevee

EDIT:
Just now a lvl 50 Shiny Eevee O.O

Last edited:
I receive a lot of competitive babies on Wonder Trade and I don't really remember most of 'em apart from that one 6IV Torchic. However, I did get a Phione and a Shiny Pansage with an Ability Capsule while trading away babies!

i have received rarer but useless pokemon at the point im at (beaten the elite 4 and by what i remember have 414 pokemon in the 'dex). as an example i once got a bagon but i already had a salamence

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
The best I've gotten from wonder trade is the exact pokemon I post on GTS ,a shiny umbreon with Pokerus like level 30 ish (I raised it to level 50), a level 100 slowking (He's on my ultimate team), a level 100 Charizard, and a shiny Swablu (Level 1) with Pokerus. Some people are amazing.
Whenever I wondertrade I either get a starter, eevee or Honhedge.