• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Gryphon Beak : Fairy Tail RP {DISCUSSION}

What Should Be The Name Of A Rivaling Guild?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone wants to know, the demon's name is Drelguthis. @Godjacob can decide if Baphomet has anything to do with Drelly over here.

Do you have any backstory planned for him?

Cause I could make Delly a demon who looked down on Bephomet (Since Beph is low class demon scum) and grew up together which could provide a chance for him to get some revenge XD

I kinda want Eric to grab Drelly and fly them a distance away just so he can whisper a threat to him letting him know who Eric is and to get his reaction to knowing another Etherious is here. But don't know if that is okay with you guys.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
So, some might be asking, what are they gonna do now? Basically, the whole group is gonna report to the guildmaster what happened, they're going to be sent on a journey to pursue the demon, and try to defeat him once and for all. (If anyone's curious, here's a spoiler of how it's probably gonna end
The group gets completely squashed but they all encourage each other in their own twisted way, as they all deliver one will powered final teamwork blow, destroying the demon once and for all
)
And what's gonna happen between Drelguthis and Baphomet, you ask? Well, Drelly's gonna reveal Baph's true identity, but then the rest of the group defend Eric, saying he's still like a family member if he's helped them while he's in the guild and all that, and everyone accepts Eric, yet Streamsummit is till going to need to do some court level measures to decide what's gonna happen to Eric. (Yet we all know he's gonna be innocent XD)

Is this still going on and are you still accepting?
But...you've already been accepted. You even have your own mage ready.

Name : Halt Willowstone
Type Of Magic : Metal Manipulation
Personality : Impatient, and very bad (what's rule on profanity?) He would kill someone before he did something he didn't want to. He's half blind.
Appearance : Quite large. He resembles a wrestler but shows no emotions. Wears a flannel shirt unbuttoned, with his slightly abbed chest shows.
Dislikes when he's been taken advantage of, or given specific instructions.

Hey, can I use Pheonix slayer magic from the Manga? Or are we not using manga magic?
Dude, Phoenix Slayer Magic is completely fanmade. It has never ever been in the Fairy Tail manga. But I think it should be safe to use. I mean, sure God Slayer magic isn't entirely new, but an Iron God Slayer is and I was able to use that so....yeah!