• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

~Guess the Pokemon! With prizes!~

Guess the Pokemon!
With prizes and we know how much you like those...

What is the game and how do I play?
This forum game, as you guessed already lets you guess the pokemon and when prizes! (more detail on prizes later.) The catch? You don't get a shadowy picture or even a description. You get kind of a poem/riddle to help you figure out. I will ocassionally give hints though. (As you may have guessed, first person to guess it wins.)

The only part you probably will read PRIZES!
The prize for each riddle is (unless stated otherwise) the Pokemon involved with the riddle. Once in a blue moon I may offer something different or it may even come with an item.

The Riddle
From humble descent
A weakling no one wanted
To a beast that frightens many
A deity of the sea

Winners
As of now, none ._.

Espami

Too easy!

Gyrados, evolution of the useless magikarp (unless it's a zombie)

Edit: Dang it! Too late! D: Looks like LoN might have the 1st round... I SHALL BE BACK! *jetpacks to the moon*

My geuss would be... Milotic because Feebas is like a magikrap.

what sold me was "a deity of the sea" (I don't know how to put the qoute box on it. Sorry :( )

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Okay... Until the creator returns (been over 20 days since this was posted), I'm classifying this as a dead game and moving it to the archives. Fun idea, but needs better follow-up.