• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Guidance

((There is one huge rule here...please post more than one paragraph (more than 7 sentences) Thanks~

Many years ago... In the small mountainous village of Soultale... War among Pokemon raged violently, shaking the very land they inhabited. Almost a dozen of Pokemon a day were injured and half of those dozen eventually died. The cause for the war was mainly unknown except for a select few who determined that their guardians, also known as Soul Trails, were upset at the growing number of Pokemon without a certain attribute- a Comet Streak. They get their name from the translucent 'streaks' of fog they produce- it looks like the tail of a comet. For that reason, they are also known as Novas- a shortened version of Supernova. Pokemon born with these Comet Streaks had a unique abilities that normally aren't present in Pokemon. Each Nova has a different color Streak to represent what ability they possess. However, with each Nova that is born, a Silencer- also known as Red Edges- is born with it. Like the Novas, Silencers get their other name, Red Edges, from the murderous aura that glows around them when they use their abilities. Yes, Silencers and Novas are the same with the exception of of the intents behind the powers. While the Novas usually intend to lead others from the darkness of their lives and into the joy of living, the Silencers have two jobs. To make other Pokemon's lives torture and to kill the Nova they were assigned at birth- even if the Silencer doesn't want to. Silencers have the horrible fate of inevitability killing at least one Pokemon that they love, even if it's accidental, and to unintentionally, or intentionally depending on the Pokemon, make others miserable. The Gaurdians of Soultale were unhappy that many Silencers were accomplishing both of their goals and the Novas were rapidly decreasing in numbers. That being said, they punished all Pokemon in that land by making them all more hostile- with the ultimate goal to start over with a new society where Novas nor Silencers were allowed. The High Preist of Soultale, a Nidoking by the name of Aser, realized the gaurdian's attempts at resetting his town. In panic he rushed to meet with them at their sacred place, a spring that manifests in a glowing neon blue and casts shadows as black as night within the mountain. Aser pleaded for the Gaurdians to stop causing them to rage over that fact and that he would do anything to save his people. After some time of careful consideration, the Gaurdians agreed that there was a reason to spare the town, but they asked for a new tradition to be put in place. Every time the Moon turns blue,(blue moon) a group of young Pokemon would be sent down into Lost Paths- a place originating at the Spring that leads down into the mountain. Rumor has it that only the Gaurdians could navigate the treacherous area because they all have Comet Tails. But they did reassure the Preist, that for every Pokemon that is sent, a Gaurdian will travel with them until they die. With a heavy heart and a desperate desire to save more Pokemon rather than just a few each year, Aser agreed to their terms. Almost instantly the fighting stopped, but when the Nidoking returned to his home and announced that there would be no more fighting and of the new policy, his Wife Lorit, a Nidoqueen, became enraged with him. Out of rage she disappeared the next morning, never to be seen again. Ever since that day... Over 30 young Pokemon were sent to traverse the Lost Paths- and none were ever seen again.

And now it's your turn. Will you survive in the land of glowing flowers?

Novas and Silencers come in pairs, so that's how it'll work. If you don't want a counterpart, you don't have to. Just let me know. Novas are blue, Silencers are Red. Also, you do not need to be a Nova or Silencer, but I would appriciate it if you would. If you choose to be a Nova or Silencer, you can choose a minor power to use and a color that will represent that power. Make sure to convo me about your power first though so I can approve. Also make sure to mention what Pokemon is going to be your Gaurdian to lead you through the Lost Paths.

Currently...
Solstice
Kit
Serenity
Fro

Sho
Midnight
Ember
Nocturne))

It was dead silent in Soultale. It was noon and the only whisper of noise came from the occasional gust of wind or the snuffled sobs from a frightened young Pokemon. Today, as Solstice knew happened every Blue Moon, the High Preist Aser would choose a few of the young Pokemon from the village and send them into the Lost Paths. The Preist wouldn't dare choose who to go before the Moon glowed bright blue, but despite that the nervousness hung in the air as thick as the overcast sky. Solstice, a newly evolved Espeon, had trained vigorously for this very event for the past few days. She was in the middle of being considered youth or an adult, and a pattern had popped up among the Pokemon Aser chose for the... Blue Moon... (Sacrifice is not allowed to be used) The Priest seemed to only choose those exactly of Solstice's current age or older. With a soft sigh Solstice padded forwards on the lush green grass towards her house- a large rock with a small opening inside. She squeezed through the gap and shook out her fur.

"Mom! May I please...please visit the flower feilds one more time?" Solstice called deeper into the Rock. From a nearby shadow, a Kangaskan rose to her full hight. "Solstice!" The Kangeskan scolded in a motherly voice. "You're talking as if youve already been chosen to navigate the Lost Paths. You have as equal of a chance to be chosen as the other youth of this town. But..." The motherly Pokemon sighed. "I suppose. Go ahead. Don't be late for supper though, I'm making your favorite." The Kangeskan agreed before starting to head out of the home from another entrance near the side of the mountain. Solstice grinned to herself before sliding out of the gap once more and loping across the feilds towards a large patch of yellow, white, and blue flowers that grew on the side of the mountain.

The Espeon curled up in a patch of the sweet smelling flowers with a sad smile on her face. Despite what her foster mother said, Solstice couldn't help but already feel the compressed caverns of the Lost Paths pressing against her sides and never being able to see or feel the sun anymore. Dreams have been a major part of these feelings. Solstice had been dreaming of bright blue flowers and surpluses of oddly colored water, but that wasn't all. Vast snowy forests, steaming hot volcanoes, but the visions of Flower Feilds surprisingly calmed her. She was found by her foster mother in the very field she was laying on at that current time- surrounded by flowers. When, after all that training, Solstice evolved, she was amused that she didn't evolve into a Leafeon, a plant Pokemon, but an Espeon, a Pokemon who thrives in sun. For some reason, Solsice still felt as if she wouldn't be thriving in sun for very much longer. The Espeon closed her eyes...soothed by the calming scent surrounding her.

When she awoke, Solstice was no longer in her fields of flowers, but curled up in her nest with a leaf full of Pecha and Qualot berries sliced up and decoratively arranged next to her. With a grateful smile she realized how hungry she was. Due to her extensive training, many times she had forgotten to eat, and while she was not training currently, some habits carry on. The Espeon finished the meal with quick, famished bites before standing up and padding towards the exit of her rock home. Standing in front of her little gap was no other than her mother. "M-mom. What time is it?" ⎌Solstice stuttered slightly with anticipation. "The moon is almost completely blue. Honey, you must hurry. But first, let me give you this child." The Kangeskan hurried around and finally found what she was looking for- an ice blue scarf. "By customs, I cannot join you to the ceremony, nor can any other parent. So here is what I can offer now." Solstice's foster mother smiled sadly and wound the ice blue scarf loosely around the Espeon's neck. "That was my own when I went adventuring many years ago, before I found you. I found that having something to warm your neck and to use in other ways is more than handy." The Kangeskan looked like she was deep in though, but whenever she tried to speak, no words formed. "Solstice...if you don't come home tonight... May I move? Move far from this wretched place where I can help the needy without fear?" Solstice was taken aback by these words. "Mom, you mean, you rescued me and then decided to live here, but they wouldn't let you leave?" The Espeon stared at her in disbelief. The Kangeskan nodded slowly. "They wouldn't pass up the opportunity to send a foreign child into the Lost Paths rather than one of their own." Then the Kangeskan dropped to her knees and hugged Solstice so hard the Espeon was sure that her foster mom planned to suffocate her. "Yes... Please move and help others." Solstice managed to say through the bear hug. Then, as the Kangeskan released her, Solstice shot out of her house in fear that she would break down if she stayed any longer.

Finally Solstice slowed and halted in a clearing with a few other youth. They were in front of a daunting cave so black that you couldn't see much beyond its entrance. Once again Solstice had the feeling that she would be chosen to be sent into this Hell. It was only a feeling, but the way her mother sent her off paired with the dreams she had been having, the Espeon was more than certain that this would be her last time breathing fresh air.

Last edited:
Sho's breathing became shaky as he neared the other Pokemon. He hated being social. Being outside his hiding place. The outside. It was horrible. It was dangerous.
Almost as dangerous as him. And he wanted to be alone. Away from the rest of the world. Which is why he hated today. And he hated every single year before that where he had to come out here and face others. Even though he knew-- somehow-- that someday he would get chosen. And dragged through this living nightmare. For nothing? Probably. Would he die? Probably. But he chose not to care. To pretend it didn't matter. Even though he was terrified. Terrified, and probably insane.

"Kit! Unlock the door!"
Kit continued to sob.
"No! I can't leave! I can't leave!"
A sigh was heard from the other side of the door.
"Kit, we've gone over this. You have to go. King's orders."
"Well I hate the king!"
"Great Arceus, child, you drive me insane..."
The Absol kicked the door down, which took Kit by surprise as he stood over her.
"Look. I don't want you to go either... but you have to. And I can't prevent it from happening."
"Dad..."
Kit sniffled, sitting there for a moment and staring up at him. She then pulled him into a tight hug.
"I love you."
The Absol sighed.
"I love you too, Kit."
After a few minutes of persuasion, Kit finally washed her face and left.
I hope he's right. I hope he's right and I have nothing to worry about.

Midnight stood in a horizontal line with other in front of the king. He stood among other Pokemon. Most looked scared and other's looked confident. Midnight looked down to see a little pebble. He then picked it up and thought. Before he came his Parent's Barricaded him inside his room. They were scared the Kind would choose Midnight if the king chose him. "Mom there gonna notice i'm missing." Midnight said.
"No! They wont notice!"
The Sylveon yelled.
"Mom, let me out. Even if they don't notice there gonna assign other Pokemon again next time.
"Not if they don't know."
"Mom I'm gonna go eventually."
"No!"
Midnight used Psychic on the pile of items stacked in front of his door. He walked out to see a sobbing Sylveon.

"Mom it's gonna be okay." The Umbreon said sitting next to the sobbing Sylveon.
"Ill never see you again."
"Yes you will."
"No after you go in you will never come out."
"Mom ill be fine. I promise Ill be back."
The Sylveon slowly stopped sobbing and hugged Midnight.

After a while the Sylveon came to the announcement she rushed toward midnight and handed him a scarf. She said no word trying not to burst into tears. Midnight smiled as they waited for the other Pokemon.

"Move along!"
"Will we be okay?"
"Just keep calm. We'll make it out."
*BOOM*
"What was that?!"
"Was that an explosion?!"
"EVERYONE RUN!"
"Stay single file!"
"Wait... is that...?!"
"NO!"

The Froakie opened his eyes. He woke up to see Sceptile preparing some herbal tea.
"Master." The Froakie said. "The ceremony is today, is it not?"
"Indeed." the old grass-type said. "And it saddens me to see you go. But you have trained for this. Remember your teachings."
"The Yin and the Yang. The light and the dark. Perfect and eternal harmony." Fro responded. "One cannot exist without the other, and they both hold a piece of the opposite."
"Indeed, my pupil." the sage said. "Now go, and seek your destiny in the Lost Paths."
Fro started to hop out the door... but then he turned to see his master.
"Master Sceptile... the legends of none returning from the Lost Paths... are they true?"
"It depends on what you choose to believe. For the truth is not always the truth."
Fro nodded, and continued on his path.

---

As Fro entered a clearing in front of the cave, he saw several other young Pokemon. He felt their disturbance, unlike his own inner harmony. There was an Espeon, two Umbreons, a Zorua, and an Absol. For some reason, he felt the strongest aura pulse coming from the Absol. Soon, however, a bunch of Pokemon came over to the group.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Ember was sitting near the side wall of the cave, trying to look cool and dangerous at the same time. It was hard when you were surrounded by inexperienced Pokemon. He had been training with his Father since he was little. Ember felt like he could do this, right? Was all that practice for nothing? He nudged the floor with his paw anxiously. Suddenly stopping, he felt someone's eyes on his fur.
~.~.~.~
Serenity entered the cave, looking around with a frown. A flower was placed on her shoulder, though it was falling. Her mother had been in tears, "Good luck Serenity. Be brave." The words echoed in Ser's head. Be brave. Soon, she spotted her friend, Solstice, over on the other side. "Excuse me," She pushed through. "Hey, Solstice!" Serenity smiled sadly. "Today's the day, I guess."

The Umbreon was older than the rest of the lot. By a few years minimum as it seemed. And as far as the town was concerned they were saddened at his departure. Hardworking Nocturne getting sent into the Caves, never to be seen again. But he had barely showed any emotion at his choosing, mostly because he didn't care either way. It was hard to work without a unique trait or skill, so he often stole money and such. Rogish wamderer by day, A "Jack-The-Ripper " esque murderer by night. However the last part was unknown to all of them around them. Only his guardian had truly known, and he had "Acidently" fallen into one of the many gears in mills that dotted the area. And Nocturnes true name was Dusk. And he was a silencer. A deadly one to be in fact. Even murdering his own kind, whoever got in his way. And the only reason why he still remained unincarcerated was because of his ability. Bieng able to shape shift came in handy while planting false evidence, or even pretending to be a bystander. And most of his victims seemed to be of Steel, and Psychic types, giving him the name of Blade. His victims were usually cut to bits with blade like objects, sometimes making them almost unrecognizable. And yet he stood there,being friendly. He noticed a lass, probably a little younger than himself. Or in this form atleast. "Hello..." He said softly. "It's gonna rain tonight. Although I suppose it won't matter where we're going right?" He said jokingly to her, although there was definitely a hint of melancholy in his tone.

(Sorry if he is wicked dark. Jack The Ripper is such a neat figure in history.in a Disturbingly creepy way.. But neat.)

(Umbreon, is Nocturne talking to Solstice? If not I'm going to be super embarrassed and I'll edit my post. >_<)

Solstice flicked her tail in a semi-happy greeting to her friend, Serentity, who had spotted her. The Espeon smiled sadly at the Snivy's words. "Yes I do think so. I feel pretty scared to be honest, I was looking forward to raising a family one day." Solstice said in a depressed manner. As soon as the words left her mouth, the Espeon smacked her tail across her mouth. Quickly she plastered a smile to her face and tried to cover up her thoughts. "Ah! Look at me rambling as if we've already been chosen!" Solstice giggled in an unconvincing manner before glaring at the ground.

Behind her the Espeon felt the air currents shift. Without even turning around she knew that someone had approached her. Solstice faced the newcomer, an Umbreon, who had stated that it was going to rain that night. "Haha, I suppose it really doesn't matter then, huh? Oh...look at me...once again talking as if I've already been chosen. But...despite my denial of it...do feel it too? The sinking feeling that even though your chances are equal to the Pokemon standing next to you that you'll be chosen?" Solstice asked quietly, her ears dropping in a slight sense of fear. "I'm Solstice, nice to meet you." She said in her desperate attempts not to look nervous.

Fro walked over to the Espeon and Snivy, to try and catch what they were talking about. As he hopped over, however, a new figure entered the clearing. Fro immediately sensed his waves of dark aura, the biggest he had ever sensed. He turned to the Pokemon, an Umbreon. Not all is as it seems here. Fro thought. He then noticed the Espeon and the Umbreon talking.

"I believe everyone has that feeling. Some are just good at hiding it." Fro said, hopping over. "If the tales are to be believed, none have made it through the Lost Paths before. However, I have a feeling the Tales may not be truly truthful."

Midnight saw the group of pokemon chatting. Midnight tied his scarf around his neck. "Hmm..." Midnight thought as he stared at more and more pokemon joining the group of talking Pokemom. Soon there was an entire crowd was talking about the Lost Paths. Midnight sighed and stared at the Crowd.
Midnight sighed and walked toward the group and heard the conversation. After a while he walked away confused. "Raining Later? Is that what its all about? Rain?" Midnight stood confused.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Ember frowned. These Pokemon were being ridiculous. Just get out already! He prompted the priest. Pick people already! He was losing his patience with this. It was a total waste of time. His dark eyes scanned the clearing. So far, he could spot no other Absol. No one like him.
~.~.~.~
Serenity looked worriedly at the Umbreon and Solstice. Rain? She wished she could just run back to her house with her parents. The warm, dry, den. She stepped out of the group and sat down on the ground, gazing into this den. Who would get picked? She wondered. Then, a paw stepped out of the den. Serenity's breath got caught in her throat.

(I just realized that I should have progressed the story in my last post. I'm so sorry guys!)

Finally the Nidoking walked out of his home and stood at the mouth of the cave. He gazed out on the crowd of Pokemon there and managed to keep an apathetic look on his face. "Well, I suppose the moon is completely blue now, huh?" He whispered to himself. "Greetings young ones of Soultale. I, Aster, Preist and Ruler of this town have a duty to preform. Every time the moon glows bright blue, something I've called the Blue Moon, I have to choose a small selection of young Pokemon to navigate the lost paths. Some of you will go home tonight." Aser began. "For those who are chosen, I respect you greatly. None have returned from the Lost Paths, and going despite knowing that requires great courage."

Solstice flicked her tail angrily but kept her mouth shut. 'You're saying it as if we aren't forced to navigate the Paths.' She thought. But the Espeon's thoughts did not interrupt the Nidoking's speech. "However, do not fret. As you enter the Lost Paths one of our blessed Gaurdians will watch over you, guide you, aid you, and advise you on your journey. They have told me that despite no Pokemon ever returning, there is indeed and end to the Lost Paths and they are determined to lead a group of Pokemon there safely." Aser paused and dipped his head in sorrow. "Well, the time has come to announce who has been chosen. Please step forward if I call your name."

Solstice froze as he started calling out names. "Kit, Fro, Midnight..." But time stopped entirely for the Espeon as she heard "Solstice..." Right after. Solstice forced her legs to move and to not cry out on fear. She had felt this coming- the dreams were no doubt a sign. Aser completed the list of names. "Nocturne, Sho, Ember, Serenity." Solstice dipped her head in sorrow as she heard her friend be called as well, but it sent an odd feeling of relief that she wouldn't be traveling with all strangers. Aser was silent for a moment to let the shock or relief set it, then he continued. "Go past the mouth of this cave to the Spring. Our Guardians will await you." With that Aser stepped to the side and let the Pokemon file in.

Solstice walked in the front- she and found herself there and really didn't want to be there anymore. It was better to know what was coming then to be blind in this. Finally, after a moment of pitch darkness, a neon glow appeared at the end of the tunnel. As the Espeon grew closer she realized that it was the Spring. One figure was standing on a small rock in the center of the lake and gazed out on the chosen Pokemon, but kept her eyes on Solstice. The Pokemon was a Ninetales, but behind her a steady stream of an ice blue fog traveled upwards and left a faint path where she walked. The Ninetales was somewhat translucent, and Solstice could see the blue glowing mushrooms behind her. "Hello, young Pokemon. My name is Divi, a senior Guardian- at least when it comes to the guardians you'll be assigned to. I'm not sure where the other guardians are, but I'm sure they'll appear in a moment or two. No worries. As soon as they do though, they'll choose one of you to guide. I chose a long time ago, but Solstice dear, I'll be guiding you." The Ninetales said, her red eyes still blazing on Solstice. Suddenly the Espeon desperately wished that the other guardians would show up she she wasn't the only one singled out here.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
He was called. Ember's eyes turned darker then ever. Why did he have to be called? Why him? He already had a life here. He followed the Pokemon into the cave, where lights greeted him. Water rushed swiftly in the back, and rocks of swirling colors laid next to it. Too happy for Ember's taste. A Umbreon stepped out of the shadows. A dark blue aura floated around him and followed him as we walked. His face was solemn, but his eyes were fire. "Ember." He growled. "I am Irony. I will be you're guardian." Ember frowned. This irresponsible Umbreon was going to be his Guardian? "Great." He mumbled sarcastically. The Umbreon coughed. "Now, let me explain . . ." He began.
~.~.~.~
Tears almost welled up in Serenity's eyes. She was called. No turning back now. She made her way into the den. The chosen were meeting their guardians, as they appeared. Serenity looked around for hers. No sign yet, until a bounding Sylveon with a white aura almost crashed into her. "Hey!" She laughed. Serenity brushed herself off and looked at the Sylveon. It was about as tall as her, but her features and voice made her sound older. "I'm Rose, and I'll be you're guardian!" "Hi." Serenity waved. "So, tell me about yourself. I want to know!" Rose giggled. "Sorry, I'm getting out of hand. Just had a ton of sugar!" She added. Serenity smiled. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all. She began telling Rose about her family, and soon they were chatting like old friends.

Last edited:
"Kit, FRO, Midnight, Solstice..."

The rest of the words just rippled in the back of Fro's mind, like ruptures in a puddle. He closed his eyes and sighed, accepting his fate. When he closed his eyes, he sensed a conflicted aura nearing him. Turning and opening his eyes, he saw a Blastoise with a long face.
"Hello." he said. "I am Tank, your guardian. I will be guiding you through the Lost Paths for as long as I can. I... I don't feel good about this. You're just a bunch of young Pokemon. You don't deserve this."
"This is fate." Fro said. "If it is my destiny to die in the Lost Paths, then I accept my fate."

(I'm changing Nocturnes guardian to A Houndoom if you don't mind...)

"Quite... Odd.." He mumbled walking by. He couldn't seem to find his guardian. Until, he realized he hadn't been given one. "Eh. Oh well." There was a flicker of a smile. No one to watch him... No one to hold him back... No one to stop him. The Umbreon knew he was getting a lucky break. He was literally surrounded by his victims. His rings where white instead of the normal Gold.

(I wont kill off characters without consent, or damage them for that matter. Is every one ok here with Attract and Swagger causing halicinations and confusion?)

Midnight's eyes widened as he heard his name being called. Midnight had to walk the Lost Paths with little chances of coming back. Midnight took a deep breath and walked into the cave. He entered a room with a Red Lucario standing in front of him. The Lucario sighed. "Hello. Im am your guardian." He said with enthusiastic sarcasm. He was forced to become the Guardian considering there was no one else around.

"What?" Midnight stood confused. The Lucario sighed again. "Look im here to protect you from others okay!?" The Lucario yelled. Midnight startled sat down. "And your name?" Midnight asked. The Lucario sighed yet again. "It's Cobalt. There! Are we done now?" Cobalt said angrily. Cobalt closed his eyes and sensed Midnight's Aura. It was a Blue Aura. "Hmph." He muffled. With that Midnight's Aura was as Red as Cobalt's Fur. Midnight felt imemse pain. "What the" Before he could finish his sentence Cobalt was gone. Midnight started to limp to a path and entered.

Kit held her breath. She prayed to Arceus not to be chosen.
Yet... the first name called...
Was hers...
"I... I was chosen..."
"I'm not worried about it."
Kit flinched and spun around to see a Zorua who looked slightly younger than her.
"Let's just hope our death is painless."
He slowly walked away to meet his guardian. Kit shuddered at his words before looking around to do the same and found an Arcanine.
"You're Kit, am I right?" he asked. Kit nodded.
"I'm Arkani, your Guardian. I will protect you."
Yeah, until you die...
"Well, it's good to meet you."

Divi padded up to Solstice and put as much sympathy in her eyes as she could manage. "I'm so sorry Dear. I would have loved to get to know you. Maybe you will one day join us as a Gaurdian. Maybe you'll be the one to finally lead a Pokemon out." The Ninetale's nostrils flared as she continued. "Over 3,000 years! Oh good lord Arceus why have you cursed me so? I've led over 500 poor innocent Pokemon to their deaths and I'm tired of it. And Solsice...youre my last one. The spirits told me. After you die I'll finally get to go to the afterlife- and you'll take my place. Sorry hon." The outburst surprised the Espeon to the point where she had backed up against a wall- ears pinned in fear. With a sigh the Ninetales turned to pointed her nose to a tunnel leading to 8 different tunnels. She addressed the group. "Each of those tunnels has and engraving. It isn't important, but just know that everything down here is a test. Beyond the tunnel you choose will be a small orb. Lay in front of it and touch it in some way. Tail, nose, hand, vine, whatever. Just touch it. It will emit a red or blue light- or maybe none at all. Your guardian will watch you and the results and then inform you as to if you're a Nova or a Silencer. Then continue to meet up with the group." Divi paused. "And don't forget. Everything is a test- keep your eyes out. Especially for engravings."

Solstice padded through a tunnel with a tree and five crystals as its engraving. The crystals were placed at an angle emergin from one point where the tree had some sort of ball underneath. She noticed Divi had disappeared, but that honestly didn't bother her. Solstice found the orb. It was a milky white and floated approximately half a foot off the ground. The Espeon touched the orb and was stunned as a blue fog filled the air. The feeling was shocking. It felt as if someone had shoved a tomoto Berry down her throat and it was burning in her stomach. "Ow! Divi! Stop it! Whatever you're doing stop!" Solstice grimaced and sunk to her knees. For some reason she felt that it wasn't Divi's fault, and that it would wear off, but she needed someone to blame.

Tank sighed as he started to guide Fro. He decided to do what he always did for laces like this - trust his instinct. His instinct said to go to the far right, so he did. He came to an orb.
"You heard what Divi said." Tank said. "Just touch it."
Without hesitation, Fro placed his palm on the orb. Waves of Aura were sucked out of him into the orb before his Aura was returned. The orb glowed a mystical blue.
"Nova." Tank said. "Just like I was."
"So you traveled these paths too?" Fro asked.
"Yes." Tank said. "Me and Divi met on these paths long ago, and we both died here. Once this is over, I'll be free to ascend into the arms of Great Arceus."
"So you have led how many?" Fro asked.
"Four hundred and ninety-nine." Tank replied. One more and I'm free."
"I... I can't truly understand, but I believe I can give sympathy for how this feels."

Midnight walked down the path in which it split into 8. Cobalt was still missing meaning Midnight was lost. Midnight chose randomly and went down the second cave to the left. It was extremely dark and Midnight could'nt make out his surroundings. Midnight walked a little longer to fall off a ledge. He rolled down into the cave until he encountered a small room. "What?" Midnight said slightly terrified of what happened. The room he fell in was pitch black. He stood up to his feet and tried to see an object.

Cobalt apeared in front of the terrified Umbreon. Midnight jumped back in fear. "Cobalt! What do you want." Midnight said. It was too dark for Midnight to see so he didn't know if he was speaking toward him directly. "Well excuse me. I was forced to watch after you." The Lucario said. "Ugh." Midnight said as he continued walking. Before he could make a single step he tripped again, but this time on a pearl. The pearl glowed making it posible to see. The pearl levetated off the ground and Red and Black Aura admitted from it.

(Ill finish post later. Have to go.)

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Serenity looked at Rose. "Well, go on!" Rose sang. Serenity padded near the caves. One seemed to be calling her, and she felt attracted to it. But as she looked around Serenity found one that seemed to sparkle. She walked into the sparkling one. "Wait, Serenity!" Rose cried frantically. Serenity ignored her and continued into the sparkly cave. One room. Grey rock walls. One glowing orb in the middle. Serenity looked back, thinking maybe this was the wrong tunnel. "I'm here now." She whispered. "Let's do this." She leaned forward and lightly touched the orb with her forehead. It started to spin. Spinning faster then anything Serenity had seen before. It levitated, turning blue. Then suddenly it dropped over her. It enfolded her in a blue mist, so powerful Serenity could hardly see anything anymore. Then it was gone.
~.~.~.~
Ember lowered his head and followed Irony toward the caves. "Choose one." Irony coughed. Ember rolled his eyes and padded into a random cave. It was dark and he could hardly see anything. Then Ember bumped into something. It glowed. It was an orb! It spun, so fast it flew out of control over the room. Ember followed it, trying to make it stop. Up down, all around it flew until finally it landed on Ember. He was surrounded with a red mist. "Get off!" He yelled, rubbing his paws all over himself. Then it did. "I'm . . . a silencer." He whispered with acknowledgement.

Kit took the lead down one of the tunnels and her guardian followed. It got dark so Kit pulled out her stick and the small flame lit the area. She kept going to find an orb.
"Do I... touch this?"
Arkani nodded, and Kit reached out to touch the orb. It began to glow a light blue, and there was something emitting from it that seemed to wrap around her. At first it felt pleasant, like she was having a blanket wrapped around her-- but it quickly turned into pain and Kit took a sharp breath in.
"So... I'm a Nova. I figured I was anyway..."
She sighed with relief as the pain disappeared and the orb returned to its original state.

Sho slowly walked down a random cave with his Guardian, a Bisharp named Kuso, following. They stopped when they reached an orb, and Sho bit his lip. He knew he was a Silencer-- he had murdered someone important to him. Caused misery everywhere he went. He didn't want anyone to know... but at this point, what could he do?
Sho touched the orb and it began to glow red, the aura reaching out to him. At first it stung, a little. It made Sho flinch. But then there was nothing at all. No pain, or for that matter, any kind of feeling.
"So you're a Silencer. Let's go," Kuso said calmly.
"You're not... afraid of me? Even though I can kill you?"
"I am not afraid because it does not matter if I die. If I die, I can finally rest in peace. If you die, or if you actually live, I can too."
They began to go back the way they came, and Sho couldn't help but smile. Someone who might finally understand him, be willing to be around him... he wouldn't be alone.

The Pearl immediantly vanished and Midnight had a Faint White Glow. "You're a silencer then." Cobalt said as Midnight stopped glowing white. Midnight stood to his paws. "A silencer?" He asked. "Yes." Cobalt said blankly. "A silencer is a Pokemon who tortures others. You just happen to be one. Congratulations." Cobalt finished. Midnight thought. "I have to Torture Pokemon?" They continued to walk down of what was left of the path. They reached a dead end. "Ugh." Midnight growned. Midnight turned back but before he moved Cobalt appeared in front of him.

"Where are you going?" He asked. "Midnight replied. "What do you mean?! Its a Dead End!" Midnight yelled. "Ugh. I thought you would be smarter." Cobalt thought as he walked toward the cave wall. It was Rocks piles up on each other. Midnight quickly realized it and shot a Shadow ball it it causing it to collapse. Behind the wall was a abandoned mine shaft with Spinark and Joltik. Midnight took a step into the Pitch Blackness and continued.