• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Haikyuu: The Wingless Crows Discussion

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Karasuno High School's volleyball team was once known as the "Flightless Crows", their reputation amongst other schools wasn't great. That was until two new members to the team, Tobio Kageyama and Shoyo Hinata, helped them earn a better reputation and helped them earn their name back.
Now, three years later, Karasuno is still going strong, but they still have some competition to deal with. But their new team could use some work, even with many great players on it.

Rules:

Swearing is allowed but don't abuse it
No spamming
No Mary Sues
Try not to start arguments
Follow the rest of charms' rules

Character Bio:
Name:
Height:
Year: (1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year)
Appearance:
Personality:
Role/Skills: (Spiker, Setter, Libero etc.)
Backstory:
Other:

My Character:
Name:
Yusuke Takahashi
Height: 6'1
Year: 2nd Year
Appearance: He has black hair similar to Tobio Kageyama's, and he has brown eyes and is quite tall and pale, outside of school he normally wears a short sleeve hoodie and some tracksuit bottoms
Personality: He loves volleyball and is quite passionate about the sport, however he can be seen as a delinquent by many, as he can get into fights with others and sometimes misbehaves around school
Role/Skills: He is a spiker, and he is quite fast, but if he needs to he can cover for other roles like setter or libero
Backstory: None yet
Other: He likes spicy foods and hanging out with his friends

@Rohan Kishibe do you wanna join cause I know you said you might be interested

Last edited:

Jayblade

Nice, do you know what role you wanna play because I wanna make a list of people's roles, if more join that is

Oh hell yeah let's get it
I'll be making a bio later though; I'm at school at the moment
Just curious; are we allowed to make characters that attend other schools? I.e. Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa, etc.

Name: Kenshi Saito
Height: 6'1 (185.4 cm)
Year: 2nd Year
Appearance: Kenshi has dusty brown hair in a style similar to Kojiro Shinomiya from Food Wars and a slightly tan skin tone. His eyes take on a bright green hue with flecks of deep emerald. Kenshi has a muscular physique though one would imagine that with his height he had a more lanky stature. His normal attire aside from his school uniform is mainly a black tee paired with black sweatpants, covered with a black athletic jacket.
Personality: Kenshi is fairly outgoing and friendly to people, though he doesn't outright run up to them and try to make friends with them right away. He loves volleyball but doesn't get that fired up about it visually, so it may seem hard to tell whether or not he's giving it his all during games.
Role/Skills: Middle Blocker; he excels most when blocking, and his height makes him a proficient spiker, as well.
Backstory: TBD
Other: Loves eating at KBBQ places (assuming they exist; if not, then just meat in general lmao)
Name: Ryohei Takashi
Height: 5'10 (177.8 cm)
Year: 3rd Year
Appearance: Ryohei has jet black hair messily swept to the right and chocolate brown eyes. He also has a well built stature along with his a little higher than average height for his age. Ryohei tends to wear a light grey hoodie paired with black athletic shorts, no matter the weather (even when it's almost 40 degress Fahrenheit).
Personality: Ryohei almost never smiles; he remains serious and monotone in pretty much every situation. kinda like ushijima
Role/Skills: Wing Spiker/Ace (if that's okay with you?) His spiking skills have gone near unmatched, and he has the ability to change the course of the ball within a split second with dead-on accuracy.
Other: N/A

i changed my mind about the different schools, but that might change again as we go on

Name: Minako Kaoru
Height: 5'2" (160.52
Year (1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year): 2nd
Appearance: Having a thin frame with a nice figure, Minako has mid-back length ash colored hair, and sideswept bangs. She's rather pretty, and has dimly-colored grey eyes. Outside of school, she typically adorns in sporty/wicking long sleeved shorts, as well as leggings or a short pair of athletic shorts.
Personality: She's pretty likable and knows how to cheer people up. She has an interesting sense of humor, is fairly popular, and likes to "meme" about. On off days, she is usually quite silent and doesn't show much reaction.
Role/Skills (Spiker, Setter, Libero etc.): Libero
Backstory: Doesn't necessarily have one. She was moved around as a child a bit due to only living with her businessman father.
Other: Is a hopeless romantic, and is rather “tsundere-ish.”

Last edited:

Jayblade

So I'd say Yusuke, Minako and Kenshi should be friends as they're all 2nd years, while Ryohei and the other 3rd years (if we get anymore) can be the upperclassman. Also this might sound stupid but shall we make them know each other on a first name basis (calling each other by their first name)

Jayblade

I'd say what Kageyama said, mostly by first name but they can call each other by last name occasionally, but anyways I think we should try to get more people in this, we need at least six characters to start

Character Bio:
Name:
Seizo Takeo
Height: 6'3 (1.95m)
Year: 1st year
Appearance: Has medium black hair that goes down his neck with the bangs swept over his right eye which are dark brown. Very tall and has a fit build.
Personality: Carefree and a bit lazy, is a pretty laid back guy who can get really excitable if something interest him, doesn't care about what others think of him. Is kindhearted.
Role/Skills: Middle Blocker
Other:

Jayblade

Accepted, but if he was a first year wouldn't he be around the ages of 14-15, please correct me if I'm wrong

Jayblade

oh I thought they were younger than that, but it doesn't everything else was good, but I think all we need now is a setter, a coach, a manager and an advisor, there might be more but I can't remember

Last edited: