• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hall of Eggery

C

Celadon

I've been hearign about novelty bidoof, but I have no idea what they are... does anyone else know what they are?

They are eggs that CAR=BIDOOF (one of the co- founders of the GTS+ site) gave to 2000 members on his 20 th birthay.

Each of these Bidoof eggs has a maturity requirement of 20,480 points.

Thanks, Celadon. I wandered how people got them and why they where handed out. Now I know.

EDIT: Here is a bidofo sword form:
image.png

I can't remember if I added this to the forum, so I guess I may as well say that I got a Snorunt egg.
Now let's just hope it's female ...

Also, Mewtwo started to crack and I got one of CAR=BIDOOF's eggs. Lawl, 2 events in one month. XD

I was so shocked (and kinda creeped out) when I saw the bidoof egg in my party... I first thought it was a prank or glitch on GPX's side, but then I went to their forums and read about the B-day. Does anyone know what it hatches into? (It's not that sword one is it? :p)

Well, that's, um, pleasant. I get one of the eggs, although I can't exactly say I wanted an egg that would take a forever to actually hatch >> I have half a mind to release it and see if the random weirdo who picks it up gets scared the crap out of when he sees the whole hatch amount and such.

Hum, if this is an event Pokething, would that, um, mean that there is a guarantee that 1/2000 of the eggs is a shiny?

@Tangrow - Yup, looks like it. It says on the forums that a few (as in, like, 2) are selected to be shiny, but some are just randomly shiny. And anyway, 2000 were given out and, in the game, it's 1/800. But I was reading on a forum that it's less than that. (And the comment saying that was posted by Commander Wymsy)

Anyway, the first time I saw the Bidoof egg, I thought it was a glitch, too. And I was about to abandon it until I saw the Maturity points. XD So, I thought, why not keep it?

Can I ask everyone who was a Bidofo something?
What are you going to call your Bidofo?
I'm probably gonna called mine Dr. Bidoofenshmirtz. (I hope someone gets the reference. XD)

Bidofo are cool (I think all of them are sassy), but I didn't know about this event and was egglocked :'(

I'm probably gonna called mine Dr. Bidoofenshmirtz. (I hope someone gets the reference. XD)

Phineas and Ferb is my favourite show! XD

[quote author=tunduli link=topic=6027.msg116249#msg116249 date=1249395350]

Phineas and Ferb is my favourite show! XD
[/quote]
Really? Mine too. XD
Anyway, what'cha doin'? -shot-

I've only seen 1 bidofo, which was in sword forme and owned by someone who clicked me yesterday. It had Sassy nature. XD

Anyway - Congrats to jertyuiop, who I just noticed hatched his Deoxys, evolved his Charmander clone and hatched a shiny dratini. (Lucky thing. >>;)

Hatched charmander...but it was male :( I abandoned released charmander and picked up a spiritomb egg!

I am bankrupt now... bought a magmarizer and evolve magmar... (I only have 16 points now)

I really want Snorunt to be a female ... but my brother just keeps haunting me. "You know, when it hatches it's bound to be male," he always says. D:< The majority of my things are male ... Dammit.

EDIT:: YESS! YES YES YES! Snorunt hatched to be a female, now Frostina the Froslass. (Look at my sig)

I go away for 2 weeks and come back and it seems so many of the Charmsians have left GPX. *sniffle*

Well, at least I'm still goin', eh? *strikes some sort of pose*

Most of the Pokecharms Mods are finished with Gpx... so someone's gonna have to poke one of them to update the list, as well as REMOVING those who have left.

The site wouldn't let me post from my phone so I'll have to repeat the news XD

I'm one of the ones still going strong with the gpx ^^ Got myself a Relicanth eggie before I left when I randomly popped into the shelter while I was packing my things.

Grats on the Relicanth, Carmen! I got myself a breeding pair r of Kecleons, so expect to see a few more in the Shelter :D

Got myself a Lunatone egg as well.

PS: I made a little fanclub on the forums for GPX for anyone who would be intrested. Its for fans of reptilian pokemon :D

Well, my 'Tortles produced two clones (Virgil got one ^^), I FINALLY hatched a female Togepi after 8 tries, AND I got a Sun Stone.

...It was a good day on the gpx ^^

I now have a clone Squirtle and an event Bidoof egg in my party.

I feel like those people that aren't rich but they have an expensive car and when they drive around they think everybody around them thinks they're rich and they feel good about themselves

*kicks Mewtwo egg*

... Haaatch ...

Anyway, congrats to Virgil for the clone Squirt', I believe I already congratulated you on the Bidofo. P: I found a Thunder Stone and a Magmarizer ... Lucky me. =3

D= Wyms' never does that to meee. ;___;
Ahh, well. I guess I don't really mind. XD

I don't think I've ever seen a Luvdisc egg. xD

I swear to god, I'm eventually gonna get a Shuckle egg and a Spheal egg. I swear it.

Oh mai.

I wasn't online on here, but I thought that I'd just have nip on to say something. I was browsing someone's party page when I saw a little egg icon beneath the updates bit. I clicked it, not knowing what it was ...

When I clicked back to my party page, I froze solid. I was like, "M-M- ... Manaphy egg ... ?" @.@

GPX+ Song!

I wanna be the very best
Like no-one ever was
Hatch them is my real test
To feed them is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
To find the perfect egg
And feed the pok'mon that's inside!

GPX!
Gotta hatch 'em all (both you and me!)
It is my destiny!
GPX!
Oh, eggs are my best friend!
I'll keep cracking 'til the very end!
GPX!
Gotta hatch 'em all (both me and you!)
Our courage will help us through!
I know that it is true!
GPX!
Gotta hatch 'em all!
Gotta hatch 'em all!
Oh yeah

I've only done the first verse (and the chorus)
On another note I hatched spiritomb :)

P.S. Congrats on manaphy egg tunduli! ^^