• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Halloween, 'Charms-Style

He was right, this was fun. Chadwyck smiled at the wonderful chaos Stel's bats had delivered among the group, it was all in good fun. Sort of. Sure, Stel was out to get Brendan, but to be fair, the boy had been asking for it. The fusion of Secad and her gerbil was slightly unnerving, Chadwyck hadn't been around Secad enough for this form to seem normal to him. But the Casey/Reynald character with the wonderfully colored eyes intrigued him. Mostly due to his skill with magic.

A fight had broken out, the group was trying to keep the bats away from Brendan, all except for Tangrow, who didn't seem to know what the -eff- was going on. Before long, Stel appeared as a hologram. The threat was very real, Chadwyck knew this before it was confirmed by the voice in the wind. "I told the lot of you," Chadwyck said from his place by the tree, "You don't mess with Stel's constructs, they're only after the wolf boy, let Stel scare him a bit," Chadwyck stretched as he watched the struggle, "A little fear is a good teacher. I guarantee he'll never do it again after this."

The bats formed together, Chadwyck took his cue to exit while the others were focused on the giga-bat that carried away Brendan. At least the skreeing stopped, though it did add to the effect nicely. He thought as he approached the tower, he met little resistance as he passed through the doors and ascended to the highest floor, Stel's control room. Chadwyck walked into the room confidently, staying back near the door to leave Stel his room to work. "Stel," He nodded in greeting, "Gotta say, love the bats." He scratched his head for a brief second, "No hard feelings about the one I took out, right? It did attack me first."

Chadwyck leaned against the back wall, the monitors were fascinating, it was as if Stel had eyes all over the grounds. "Well, I suppose I'll cut to the chase. That Brendan," He said nodding toward one of the monitors, "He got what was coming to him, but the others will undoubtedly want to get him back." A smile sprawled across his face, revealing his wicked grin that was accented by his naturally long canine teeth, "I want to help you. Honestly, I'm up for a little bit of fun, and a bit of a challenge. What better way to get both than by playing the villain?" He stood straight again removing himself from his relaxed pose against the wall, "Every game needs a few obstacles, right? Just think of me as a boss in a video game, I'll slow them down... I'll show them fear. I ask for nothing in exchange, except maybe something that might prove useful, anything you see fit is perfectly fine."

Chadwyck flashed another wicked grin, "Well, Stel, what do you say?" He extended his hand as if awaiting a handshake, all he needed was for Stel to accept the deal.

Brendan was not too proud of being hung upside down like a piñata, but at least he got a breather while Stel's hologram gave his speech. Even without saying, Brendan was at a loss for allies. Brendan should never have let Secad cover him in the first place. Well at least Stel sorted it out, at the cost of changing his fate to endless torture that is. The shriek-bat that was dangling him upside down immediately let go, then began to merge with its companions. Brendan silently cursed as the giant demon from hell grabbed him with gigantic talons and yanked him into the sky. Brendan said nothing as the group that was his friends disappeared behind the buildings. The tower grew into sight, just beyond the artworks section. Each second that passed brought Brendan closer to his grave fate.

"… pants" a voice seemed to whisper from the back of Brendan's head. Brendan did not hear, he did not think it would help. "Take off your pants!" It said again. Brendan thought he was going mad, he was on his way to his grave and this voice in his head was telling him a way of salvation by flailing his gen- Brendan stopped. Those were the words Secad shouted at Brendan when the shriek-bat held him upside down; he just was not listening at the time. Brendan wasn't held the same way anymore however, he was held by the shoulders like a cub held by the scruff of the neck. The same principles on an escapade would work however, with a little rearranging that is. Brendan struggled in the grip of the giant creature's talons to reach the claws on his hands for the paper-mache on his shoulders. From there, he began to scratch, breaking layers of paper-mache free from their hold in the costume, which fluttered off into the night. It seemed like forever, but only a minute really, he was almost down to the last layer on his shoulders.

"Challenging you was probably the biggest mistake of my life, but I'm probably going to do worse anyway" Brendan whispered, then dropped. His shoulders cracked and crumbled, the sharp grip of the titan's claws in addition to the damage Brendan did to his own costume was too much for the simple paper mache. Brendan wasn't sure what the titan did next when Brendan escaped its grip, because knowing that you are falling tends to blur the vision. Brendan braced as he crashed into the building below feet first. Brendan found himself sitting in a pile of rubble, the rest of his costume served to prevent him from breaking his legs off. They still hurt like hell though.

Brendan removed the lonely wolf head and scanned the room he was in, holding his pounding head. It was almost completely empty, there were photo frames, but no photos inside, but the little booklets that people used to write comments on the frame contents were still there. The windows were boarded with wood, but let some light from the outside through. Brendan leaned on one such window and peered into the open. In front of him was a large green building with fan-bars placed in a tidy manner all over, it had a giant green Kecleon on the front. Despite the happy design, the windows were boarded and the front door was locked tight. Brendan knew what was opposite to Jeydis's Fanbar emporium, and that was RX's first art thread, the one he used before he started a new one and moved out all the old art. Now that he knew where he was, he just needed to get Stel off his tail somehow. Brendan looked further down onto the street, in just about all of Pokécharms; this place was probably the only place to be deserted. All that Brendan could see apart from the lights and the jack-o-lanterns was a small manhole. Brendan remembered what purpose those served.

In the realm of n00bs that went too far, the person was imprisoned until they proved themselves worthy to be released. Until then, they could interact with one another like it was a miniaturized form of the main site. The n00bs were also allowed to use the sewer system to travel around and see the real pokécharms so they could see how it was done. The manholes however, were bolted, but could be moved slightly to let the eyes gaze outside. N00bs were not allowed to have weapons either, so they could not blow the manholes open and escape. However, what would it be like to break into the realm? From experience, Brendan knew that the realm was close to the ban lands, which was mostly a graveyard. Nothing alive went there before, so nobody had stories to tell what was beyond the horizon there. If Brendan wanted to survive though, that was his best way out. A sudden crash from behind nearly made Brendan jump, he whirled around to face the figure that had just crashed in.

(Open ended here, whoever wants to take the scene can do so if they like)
Edit: I was in a rush to complete this yesterday, due to an issue that I'd rather not explain, so now I see why the previous 'pants' post made me some sort of logic defying wizard. Should make more sense now...

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
"Tempting offer, but I have to decline. I played enough RPGs to know that the side-bosses are pretty damn useless. Besides, it doesn't look like I'm going to need it. Since the Savem lifeform apparently managed to use misreading my last few posts to his advantage and therefore haxed his way out of this predicament. Seriously. Not only the Shriekbat he de-winged lifted grab him by the leg and lifted itself like a snake and THEN skree'd rather than levitating and holding him upside down, I had my damn megabat grab him by the shoulders. Who does he think I am, some kind of novice? Blah. I don't care. Dwayna can have him. I'll find some other victim for my experiments."

A massive tear ripped in the sky above the tower, revealing a glowing green-on-black grid.

"Yes, that was the fourth wall breaking."

A tendril twitched. Elsydeon closed his eyes. As he talked, he seemed to grow more and more tendrils, anchoring themselves to the floors and the ceiling, the panels and assorted crystal formations. Biomechanical arms extended from the ceiling again, fitting assorted pieces of armor to areas of the plating.

"What did I ask for. What in the name of the balance did I want. All I wanted was to sit in my tower, terrify a few n00bs, be left the hell alone. Is that too much to ask? I didn't think so. But Nooooooooo...."

The lights faded. As did the monitors. Windows shattered as massive tendrils broke out, scaling down the tower and dipping into the ground like roots, pulsing menacingly as they burrowed deeper and deeper.

Suddenly an array of ultra-density spikes grew around the tower as more of the techno-organic tissue started covering it.

And then, tendrils ripped UPWARD in a spiral whirlwind into the hole in the sky - mimicking the tendrils below. The large saucer-like section that served as the tower top now hung loosely at its center - and appeared to be hanging between the sky and the earth.

The tendrils seemed to quiver slightly as each segment seemed to open an orange, crystalline 'eye' - and within each of the eye, a form was stirring - fresh shriekbats, preparing to be released. The smaller blade-bats were flying into each other, merging, coccooning and floating ominously in the sky.

"Yes..." he - or is it it? - murmured. Whatever it was, it was no longer Stel.

It was something else. Far more malevolent.

Spines burst out of the ground around the tower - razor-sharp- a and upon the spines, each one, was impaled a horribly twisted, misshapen figure - some humanoid, some vaguely anthropomorphic, some mauled beyond recognition. Their forms seemed to be frozen in agony, and slowly, something was flowing into their bodies through the spikes they were impaled on, filling the lifeless husks with something black and twisted - biopolymer matrix.

"I suggest you leave. In a couple of minutes, this tower will not be suitable for the life of your kind, at least, without being hopelessly brain damaged." The Thing That Was Once Stel said "As for the rest of those poor pathetic fools outside, let's see them taste TRUE terror."

the spines bent. dropping the lifeless corpses to the ground - and lo, the corpses rose slowly, metallic bits and pieces already materializing on their skin. They moved slowly, shambling, seeming to leave trails of unidentified fleshy material behind them - material covered with letters and links, mostly advertisement in nature but sometimes just stupid, pointless annoying messages. And if the more conventional flavor of the cheesy undead cried out for brains - this particular breed of lactic lifeless spewed out an unrelenting stream of mindless chatspeak - as if there was no punctuation in it at all - and blaringly bright orange emotes from projectors growing along their sides.

the thing inside the tower turned its eyes upon PokeCharms.

The N00b Apocalypse has now begun.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Dwayna watched as her prey somehow cut himself free from the gigantic bat by defying logic, seeing as the big swarm grabbed Brendan by the shoulder. Nevertheless, he started to fall, crashing into one of the buildings below. She swiftly followed him, seeing him barely survive the fall.

She crashed through some more of the wood, giving Brendan a bit of a start. She saw him look at her, with fearful eyes, at which she simply returned the gaze with a smirk. She walked towards him, her footsteps lightly pattering at the ground below her feet.

"Ah, Brendan," she mused, "You may have escaped Stel, but I am not so quick to give up. I am surprised you made it this far, but now, you are mine." she extended her hand, which began to glow green again.

The energy tendrils shot towards Brendan, little black sparks running around them from all the previous energy she had drained. When they made contact, they would surely be painful, pure energy shocking her victim into submission. She licked her lips in anticipation of the delicious meal she was about to have.

"There's nowhere you can run, Brendan. Stel's bats will hunt you down wherever you go. Give in to me... I will surely give you a less painful death." her smirk turned into a malicious grin, the tendrils starting to coil around her victim, ensnaring him within her trap.

"Let go." she commanded softly, as if showing some compassion at last to a boy who would surely meet his death this night.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
(OoC: I'm only making a brief cameo - one post is all I'm making here. As such, when I say my pipeline home is inaccessible...well, now you know why. You're not getting in.)

"What in the holy mother of PINGAS is going on up there!?" The King yelled from his pipeline home. The King of Lucario had lived underneath 'Charms for a long time, long before he even became a member of staff. He'd become accustomed to his home underground though, watching as his four Lucario servants dumped SPAM topics and the corpses of slaughtered n00bs en-masse to the Archive and the Realm respectively, and as such had elected to stay there. The King enjoyed it for the peace and quiet it provided when he was tampering and scheming with movesets, EVs and team layouts, and since the King had been living there for quite some time now, he had had plenty of time to make changes to his home...such as electrical power, internet access...well, that's all the King really needed - ordering takeaways online was certainly a way of life he enjoyed. Today though, the sounds of screaming, crashing and Ra only knows what else was creating a massive disturbance for the King.

"Great, the one night where I'm pouring through more calculations than I have for the past year, and I can't even hear myself THINK!!" The King shouted, the four Lucario servants staring at their master in a silent response. "Don't look at me like that No.3, I'll have that Choice Band in your paws once I've figured this all out...it's not my fault you got left with Steadfast instead of Inner Focus." Lucario 3, a male Lucario trained for physical combat, nodded silently.

"...FOR RA'S SAKE!!" The King yelled after a few, merciful minutes of silence, broken by the loudest, most ear-splitting scream he'd heard all night. "I'm not standing for this anymore! Here I am, trying to figure out whether Trick or Destiny Bond is best for a Gengar with a Choice Scarf, and all hell is breaking loose up THERE..." The King pointed in the air dramatically as he said the last word, before continuing, "...preventing me from being able to hear myself think!! I'm not standing for this - Lucario, stand in formation!!" The four Lucario obeyed, standing in line in front of the King as they awaited his orders. "I want you to completely lock this area down. It is to be completely inaccessible from the outside...I do not want those noisy mortals trespassing in my lair! Making it soundproof would be a nice touch too...but do what you can..." The King waved his hand dismissively, and the Lucario scattered, each one heading away to activate the King's royal defense lockdown systems, a system so complex, powerful and intricate that it even made him inaccessible to the admins themselves...and all without obstructing any of the Realm pipelines.

"LOCKDOWN COMPLETE!" A voice echoed through the King's lair.

"Excellent...Lucario, report to your master!" The King shouted with a grin, calling all four Lucario back to him. "Now, finally, I can have some peace..." An evil laugh coming from upstairs wiped the grin off the King's face in mere seconds, "...or at least, as close to that as you can manage during times like this. Least it's impossible for them to get inside here now." The King slumped into his throne...which was essentially just a large, leather chair...and continued his in-depth calculations and IV breeding.

"On another note...I really don't like Mudkips right now..." The King said, rubbing his head after releasing the eighth Mudkip with horrible IVs. This was going to be a long night.

Rain had landed smoothly, thanks to the thrusters in her feline armor, just past Secad.

When she had jumped through the window, she had the intent of terrorizing the other members. But now, as she watched Brendan being taken away by Stel's awesome bat-things, she was satisfied. She hadn't appreciated the attitude that boy carried.

Watching as Dwayna attempted to frighten the crowd, she grinned a bit, then her attention was diverted as the tower underwent a thrilling transformation. Rain felt her heart pound and she growled softly at the stench of n00bs.

"That twit Brendan must've done something stupid." Rain snarled to no one in particular. The feline ears of her helmet twitched as sensed someone familiar, someone close to her.

"Sho!" Rain roared, dashing swiftly to her close friend Shocari as she threw him onto her back. "I'm not letting you anywhere near those n00bs, let's go!" With that, she rushed off as fast as she could towards Logout Highway, intent on getting Shocari out.

(Ooc: Wow I feel like I am playing catch-up. Too much happening at once and no time to respond in between XD Sorry if it is really jumbled I'm trying to put it all together in some cohesive order.)

After Reynald decided to help Secad in her futile attempt to rescue Brendan, everything seemed to jump into high speed. A hologram appeard, showing Stel inside some Tower. He looked pissed at the group trying to help Brendan.

"Attention." Stel's voice boomed suddenly across 'Charms. "My Shriekbats are currently set to slaughtering the Brendan Savem unit. I have no quarrel with any of the rest of you. I ask you to cease your attacks against my units and no harm shall come to you. Don't make me do something I'll regret later."

"Stel!" Secad yelled, "What did he do? Why do you want to slaughter him?"

The bats lifted Brendan into the air, deciding to take him to Stel for whatever torture he could concoct.Their screaching was driving Reynald crazy. If he had cared a bit more, he probably would have blasted them to bits just to shut them up.

Stel chuckled on-screen "Why? Senseless destruction of a unit that did nothing to him. If the unit would have attacked him before he picked it up, his act of aggression would have been justifiable. But this was just malicious. Unacceptable. That, and the sheer disrespect. Couldn't scare a five-year-old, mortal fool? You're right. Death's too good for you."

The assault finally stopped as the bats continued to carry Brendan away.

Dwayna had arrived but quickly took off into the sky watching with an intense, hungry look in her eyes.

"I told you it was futile," she mused, "Stel's temper is not one to be trifled with." then she turned back towards the mass of bats, following after it and Brendan.

"I'll be back for you all later." she said in a sing-song voice before she left the vicinity.

Chadwyck seemed to agree with Dwayna. "I told the lot of you," Chadwyck said from his place by the tree, "You don't mess with Stel's constructs, they're only after the wolf boy, let Stel scare him a bit," Chadwyck stretched as he watched the struggle, "A little fear is a good teacher. I guarantee he'll never do it again after this." He then walked off, intending to sit this one out.

Reynald scoffed at everyone's lack of courage or want to do anything to stop Stel. Everyone seemed to think he was some form of god. And that if he wanted something, he should get it and to hell with whoever stands in his way. Sure, he is an admin, but still...what the flaming hell! Reynald thought with a soft shake of his head.

What the hell is going on... Reynald thought extremely confused.

Tangrow was cheering the bats on as they got a fair distance away. Reynald mentally prepared to cast SOMETHING but was caught off guard and dumbfounded by Secad.

"Brendan! Take off your pants!" She/They yelled.

Tangrow giggled.

Reynald smacked his head, covering his eyes. "You had to say it like that didn't you Secad...Besides...he is not held by his pants..that won't.."

He spoke to soon. I should have known better...

With some odd...gravity, logic, post defying maneuvers, Brenand somehow slipped out of his suit and landed onto a building close to the Realm of N00bs. Reynald would have wondered HOW Brendan DIDN'T break his neck...but after that display of logic defying insanity...Reynald wasn't gonna question it. Another figure, who Reynald could only surmise was Dwayna, chased hot after Brendan. He was going to chase after them and figure out just EXACTLY what was going on, but he was stunned when he heard a crazy garble of Not-Language being spewed out from the direction of the Tower Stel was in.

Horrible...mishapen...figures walked down the path towards him, Secad, Shocari, and Tangrow. They looked like zombies...except spawned from some n00bs imagination.

"Well...this is a fine day we are having huh..." Reynald growled to the others as the wave of N00b Zombies sludged towards the group.

Suddenly Rain leaped out of the tower window and landed on the ground, dressed in some crazy tiger armor/outfit.

"That twit Brendan must've done something stupid." Rain snarled to no one in particular. The feline ears of her helmet twitched randomly.

"Sho!" Rain roared, dashing swiftly to Shocari as she threw him onto her back. "I'm not letting you anywhere near those n00bs, let's go!" With that, she rushed off towards Logout Highway.

"Just flaming great...Burn me if anyone actually wants to help Brendan and figure this out." Reynald tossed up his hands. He looked towards Secad, "I'm going after him. For one, none of this makes sense. Two, Stel is jumping WAY off the flaming handle on this one. And although Brendan does defy some laws of everything, he is a friend. Burn me if I am going to let Dwayna have his soul or Stel have him for his sick games."

Reynald started off in the direction Brendan had fallen, ignoring the n00b zombies. His eyes burned brilliant as he stored up magic for whatever may come after him. He looked back at Secad, "You coming or what?

''Ah! Halloween! It's the best pagan festival ever! But the thing is...how on Earth did Stel make this giant plant like-thingy on the Tower? I heard he was attacking Brendan or something on his big screen, but this is...Kinda over the top.''

Toru had came late. As all ways. And to top it off, he had logged into 'Charms the wrong way and had fallen straight from the top of the internet, to the floor of Pokecharms. He had had his eye on Stel's Tower for a while, and seemed it was kind of cruel to take Brendan into captive. Just then, he heard a cry from what sounded to come from Secad.

''BENDAN! TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS!!''

Toru watched as Brendan shredded his trousers of as the weird Bat-thing lost his grip on Brendan, as he fell.

''Oh dear, it seems that Brendans falling! Umm, well, kinda-WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO?!'' Being in a panicky mood, he flinched as he saw Brendan hit the floor. He then saw Dwayna, laughing as she chased over to Bendan, and send large energy-filled tendrils storming straight at him. She was obviously going to eat his soul. Brendan was Toru's friend, so Toru had only one choice. Pulling his over sized sword, 'The Titanium Edge' out, he ran towards Brendan, and cut the tendril in half, and span around; his sword pointing straight at Dwayna's face.

"Okay, let me get this straight. Since when was Brendan a tasty soul meal?"

Tangrow abrubtly stuffed his pompoms back in his pocket when he saw Rain jump out of the tower with a shiny catlike, although more likely tiger, suit, and raised his hands in a hello. However, he wasn't met with a hello himself, as she simply quickly leapt out of the tower, grabbed Shocari, and sped out of there. Tangrow was about to question this when he noticed many n00b-like corpses rising from the ground around Stel's tower, and decided to make a run for it once he heard Stel, or whatever he is now, say,

"I suggest you leave. In a couple of minutes, this tower will not be suitable for the life of your kind, at least, without being hopelessly brain damaged." The Thing That Was Once Stel said "As for the rest of those poor pathetic fools outside, let's see them taste TRUE terror."

At this point, Tangrow decided to give chase to Rain and ask what was happening, seeing as she just burst out of the aforementioned tower. Glancing uneasily to Secad and Rey, and then back to the direction where Rain took off, Tangrow shouted to the two, "Um, kay! I'll see you guys later when or if one of us becomes all zombie like or eaten, kay? Be careful~!" With this, Tangrow hopped, skipped, jumped, and then ran off at a fairly fast speed in the direction Rain went, using his innate sense for detecting cat like things to guide him, although he could always just run aimlessly, but this way sounded cooler to him.

"Wait up, Rain, I'm coming toooo!"

As much as Tangrow wanted to aid Brendan, he was sure that the guy was either done in, or was to be rescued by Secad and Rey anyway, and so steadied his course.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
A gigantic sword swung down in front of her line of sight, causing her concentration to break and the energy tendrils to fizzle out. It was then that the sword proceeded to point in her face, but it didn't cause her to flinch. She had been in much worse situations... Otherwise she wouldn't be a form of Death in the first place.

Staring back at her was the face of Toru, an angry look on his face. Obviously he had come to defend Brendan, and that was simply affirmed by his statement.
"Okay, let me get this straight. Since when was Brendan a tasty soul meal?"

"Do you have any idea how many n00b souls I've already eaten?" she mused with a bit of a disgusted tone.
"Brendan is a regular member, you see. His soul would be a delicacy compared to that crap. Besides..." she smirked slightly, "If his soul is strong enough, then it won't be so easily devoured, and then he would live, wouldn't he?"

Her scythe disappeared, but in its place she now held a longsword. The shiny blade had an intricate but beautiful design on one side, pulsing with magical energy. Every so often it would send a green pulse down the blade, as if it was a bloodstream of a beating heart.

She quickly gripped the handle in both hands, holding it like any adept user of one would. With a fluid movement she brought it up under Toru's chin, a little smirk still on her face. She chuckled inwardly, and then shared her thought aloud.

"It's not the size of the sword that matters. It's how you wield it." she said almost jokingly, as if thoroughly amused by the situation.
"Think about who you're dealing with for a second. I am the Soul Stealer, perhaps a form of the Grim Reaper. I'm an omen of Death, whether you like it or not." She glared at Toru slightly, her green eyes gleaming out from the darkness.

She pulled back and twirled away from the danger she was in, but not without leaving a scratch. She contemplated the situation, playing through all of the options in her head. Finally she came to a suitable conclusion, transforming her sword back into a scythe.

"However, I am willing to make a compromise. Allow me to mark your friend here with my logo and I will let him free. However, that would mean if he does die this night, then his soul would be mine for the taking." she knew that if she didn't kill Brendan by devouring his soul, surely Stel's minions would bring him to a more painful death.

"What do you say? Do we have a deal?" she asked, her hand beginning to glow green just in case.

Rain ran faster than she had ever ran in her sad life, a big thanks to the armor.

She didn't speak as she ran towards the exit, her back aching a bit from carrying Shocari. She wasn't used to carrying anyone because of her small size, but the armor was giving her the extra strength she needed, thankfully.

Rain's ears twitched, and she came to a halt. Tangrow was following her, she could hear him calling as he tried to catch up. Rain set Shocari down right in front of the exit, nudging against his leg as she turned to face Tangrow as he grew closer. "EFAN!" She roared out, using her friendly name for him.

She looked him over, making sure he wasn't injured in any way. "I'm glad you followed me, I couldn't carry more than one person." Rain purred.

"EFAN!"

"RAIIIIIN!" Tangrow shouted with a big smile as he finally caught up to her, albeit a bit out of breath.

After looking over him a bit, he heard Rain continue by saying,""I'm glad you followed me, I couldn't carry more than one person."

"Well, I couldn't like, be left alone! It was getting scary!" He exclaimed, then turned around towards the big looming tower, now significantly smaller, but looming nonetheless. "I wonder if Secad and Rey are fine...Oh well! THey'll have fun!"

His demeanor quickly changed worried to happy in but a sentence, and in which Tangrow proceeded to ask Rain by saying, "Hey, um, like, what happened anyway? All I saw was that my new best bat friends were bringing Brendan to a happy place so that they could have fun! but then Stelperson got all these zombie things to pop out, and he sounded mad..."

"Yeah, sure." Chadwyck said as he turned toward the door, slightly disappointed, "I can see you've got a lot on your mind, Stel. Just be careful, anger can cause people to do some pretty nasty things." He laughed as he left and called back before the door closed, "Which is makes it so fun!" The doors slid closed, and the gentle smile that he hid behind faded immediately as he started his decent. Useless, he thought with a scowl, I'll show you who's useless, Elsydeon. He couldn't help but laugh to himself, being villainous was definitely fun, even without Stel accepting the deal.

Chadwyck made a quick turn outside of the tower and headed toward the Artworks building, a quick stop inside for some 'shopping' and he'd be on his way. A few of Stel's zombie n00bs lurched toward him, the poor creatures were ignited by a burst of flame from Chadwyck's hand. He went into an empty room, which was filled with light for a few moments, then it was black once more. "A new costume, just for effect." He smirked as he came out of the door. He was wearing a black coat, it went down to the ground and flowed along behind his feet, his entire body was shrouded in a black mist. He looked down at his shadowed body and closed his eyes, the black mist became an aura of blue and red flames, there was bolts of energy leaping out from within the aura. He opened his eyes once again and the mist returned to its normal, black shroud.

The last bit of the costume was a hood that wrapped around his head, so that only his hazel eyes were visible. He examined himself in a mirror, "Hm. I can be pretty artistic when I put my mind to it." He was satisfied, the costume was definitely eerie. He cracked his neck as he exited the building. To his great pleasure, he saw a lone n00b wandering about, scared senseless from the reanimated corpses walking about. He was muttering something about the zombies. "Don't worry, you'll soon be joining them." Chadwyck cackled as the n00b inadvertently walked right into him. He lifted the poor creature and glared into its eyes, to increase the terror he created his flaming aura.

"Wh-who?" The thing was too scared to utter more than a word.

Chadwyck tossed it aside, the n00b collided with a wall and was knocked unconscious. If he'd killed it, it would have just reanimated, and he didn't need unnecessary distractions like the zombies. "Well, that was fun," He murmured as his aura returned to the black mist, "But not nearly challenging enough." He lifted the hood off of his head momentarily. He looked around and noticed a few of the threads that were currently abandoned, he heard a crash somewhere nearby. Chadwyck immediately recognized the area from one of Stel's monitors, Brendan had fallen near here. With any luck, he'd still be there. He stuck to the shadows and started to wander, just waiting for someone to wander a little too near. I bet if I incapacitate Brendan, StellarWind will change his tune. Even if he is acting a tad more ruthless than normal.

(OoC: Agh! It wasn't pants! Sorry! *slaps self repeatedly* In addition, I am sorry I haven't posted earlier. A few lights on my home broke, so I had to go out and fix them.)

"You coming or what?" Reynald asked, when Stel somehow reanimated various n00bs, almost like zombies. Now they had bigger issues than just Brendan alone. If these things were infectious…

"Yep." Secad/Fi said, the anthropomorphic gerbil ready. "It's a good thing I have a magic chainsaw, too. This is definitely turning out like a horror movie."

Mentally, Secad tortured herself, repeatedly thinking things such as Agh! I shouldn't have said pants! Noes, noes, noes, noes, noes…Agh! Now it's my fault n00bs are going to come down on us, it's my fault!

Fi, not sure how to respond, ‘said' nothing.

A n00bzie, (an odd name Fi came up with) one with a really, really badly made Dawn cap with blonde hair, lurched towards her. They knew their horror films. Well, at least Secad did, but Fi had acess to the memories.

"Destroy the brain." Secad mumbled to herself, swinging the adamantium chainsaw, decapitating it while the body went limp. The head was still somehow hopping around. "BURN!" They screamed, channeling all of Secad's anger at herself into one small, concentrated blast of flame at that head, burning it to ashes. The body they didn't waste time on. So far, there weren't that many n00bzies attacking them, as they were detaching themselves from Stel's mutated tower. But there would be, so they'd have to come up with a way to more efficiently dispose of these things.

Start a fire in the brain! Fi suggested, as they ran after Brendan. If we get a hole in their head somehow, there'd be oxygen.

Shocari awoke with a start. He glanced around groggily, not exactly sure where he was, but that was mostly because the mist had gotten so dark. He lowered the shield of dark energy, and noticed he wasn't on the ground anymore. At least, not where he used to be.

Looking around the new location, Sho noticed it was a mechanical tiger of sorts. But strangely, it seemed much more humanoid in appearance, but perhaps it was due to the thing being bipedal at the moment. A familiar face was very close to him.

"Hey, Tan." he smiled, waving an arm. "Where are we? Did something weird happen to where we're now somewhere far away from those creepy bats? And oh, before I forget, who exactly is in the tiger outfit?"

"Good." Reynald said simply with a slight, evilish grin. With that he turned back around and continued his hunt. "BURN!" Secad screamed as she took care of a n00bzie that got too close. A few lurched towards Reynald.

"I don't have time for this..." Reynald growled as he raised his hand, palm down fingers open and spread, towards the n00bzies. Energy swirled down his arm and abruptly shot out from each finger tip, becoming dark red lances of magical destruction. The beams sliced through the center of each n00bzie's head and then vanished, leaving the corpses to drop. "Let's go!" Reynald called to Secad as he walked into the nearby alleyway.

Reynald stalked down the alleyways and open roads, heading in the direction Brendan had originally fallen. His eyes seemed to bore holes through whatever was in front of him and heat visibly wavered off his skin. His clothes shifted to his normal Reynald look; A soft crimson shirt with the sleeves rolled past his elbows, a dark vest over top with matching pants. A belt across the vest and knee high black leather boots.

I'm sick of this Reynald thought to himself Can't just talk our situations out nooo we have to cause a flaming zombie apocalypse! Burn me if these people don't love to take things out of hand! Reynald was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't realize he was where he wanted to be until he heard Dwayna talk, which snapped him out of his thought process.

"However, I am willing to make a compromise. Allow me to mark your friend here with my logo and I will let him free. However, that would mean if he does die this night, then his soul would be mine for the taking." She said matter-of-factly with a scythe in her hand to a kid Reynald didn't know. The kid was wielding a very over compensating sword and holding it out to Dwayna threateningly.

"What do you say? Do we have a deal?" she asked, her hand beginning to glow green.

"I don't know about you kid, " Reynald began, "But I wouldn't take my chances. Now if you will excuse me."

He walked right past the two "who has the bigger sword" battle straight to Brendan. A quick glance over confirmed that Brendan was fine, albeit a bit dazed and out of it, but fine as fine can be after that stunt. Reynald put his hands on his hips and sighed, "You alright Brendan? How bout you kid? your neck is bleeding a bit." Reynald said as he looked at the kid.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
(OOC: Just want you all to know. I haven't flipped out and really want to kill you all, nor do I actually harbor ill will towards any of you. I just never played around with the idea of a 'posessed' me before, and I have one hell of a plot concept in plan for it. Felt like a very appropriate place to test it out. XD)

Elsewhere, somewhere near the Logout Highway.

She was surrounded, but her body language suggested she was horribly calm about it. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing slowly - not that anyone could tell anything about her eyes, seeing that they had infra-ray goggles covering them.

She was an anthropomorphic felinid with fur in a pale shade of white gold, combining elements of lynx and snow leopard, with a long auburn mane. She was clad in what looked like a bizarre mix of flowing robes and armor in hues of crimson and gold, covered with intricate, almost tribal looking runes. She almost seemed to be meditating, more sensing the presence of the misshapen figures approaching her from all angles.

A fanged grin came to her lips.

With a resonant wail of victory, the feline entered a rapid spin, cleaving through the heads of the n00b-revenants (Reven00bs?) with the blade of her Naginata. The n00bs seemed to pause for a moment, but proceeded moving seconds later. After all, these -were- n00bs. They had no brain to speak of.

But the distraction was enough for the female to more throughly. Sticking the blade of the Naginata in the ground, she used the weapon to pole-vault over the wave of abominations, slashing at more and more of them, feeling her energy levels rising, the aura forming around her body again. With another wail, the female's Fury Drive kicked in, surrounding her in an aura of arcing red and gold lightning - which she seemed to channel into her Naginata. She became a whirlwind of death, cleaving through the n00b-revenants, incapacitating them.

She hissed as the energy rush slowly faded out. Looking around at the pile of dissected carcasses, she grinned again.

"I love the smell of Napalm in the morning. It smells like VICTORY." she murmured - she had a low-register voice. Undead bastards, who did they think they were?

She turned her eyes to the tower and furrowed her brow. "Already?" she thought, her eyes analyzing the IR feed. "I expected a greater resilience... I really did. Still, I suppose that... wait. What's that?"

There was a heat signature coming her way - three, actually. One of which seemed to resonate heavily of bio-metal. She wondered if it was some kind of super-soldier... But no, the other two were not being attacked by the bio-mechanical one - in fact, it seemed that the armored one was trying to get the two others to safety.

Suddenly, spines burst out of the ground, dead, impaled n00bs upon them, while fanged mouthes burst underneath the ones she eliminated, swallowing them and diving back underground. probably taking them back in as some kind of raw material for the next wave. The dead n00bs' eyes opened, glowing orange.

The female braced for another round of combat, preparing her Naginata for another battle. She had to create a perimeter - make sure the armored one got these people to safety.

She grinned again. Another round...

Rain smiled to Tangrow, glad he was still safe and acting like.. well, himself.

She thought for a moment, took a deep breath, and began to explain the situation to him. "Well my costume got ruined..and so I went to Stel for help. He made me this really amazing armor. And well, I wanted to scare some people.. But then..Brendan had done something stupid to piss off Stel.. And well, he got what was coming to him... But something went wrong, and Stel..well..I'm sure he's not himself anymore.."

Rain took a moment to push back her emotions, taking another deep breath. Stay in the moment, Rain, stop hurting yourself.

"Now.. I have no clue where Brendan is now, and who may be with him. Quite honestly, I just want to get you and Sho safe. And even more so, I need to help Stel." Rain said, her eyes blazing with determination.

Then Shocari came to, and he obviously didn't recognize Rain, but she decided to let Tangrow answer for her. Something else had caught her eye.

"She looks like an angel.." Rain whispered as she watched the female in the beautiful outfit.

Rain looked to Tangrow and Shocari. "Stay put, I don't want you guys getting hurt...I mean it."

She began to rush towards the mysterious woman, not even sure why.

This woman could kill me if she wanted.. And I usually don't trust people so quickly.. What's the matter with me?

And even though those terrified thoughts ran through Rain's mind, she continued to go through with the confrontation.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
"I don't know about you kid, " said a familiar voice, "But I wouldn't take my chances. Now if you will excuse me." Reynald pushed past them, looking to Brendan first of all. Dwayna sighed slightly, peering at Reynald as he inspected the others. "You alright Brendan? How bout you kid? Your neck is bleeding a bit."

"That would be my doing." mused Dwayna. "You see, Brendan here has been the target of my close friend Stel. I thought it would be appropriate if I was clean up crew for his massacres - you know, like usual. However Brendan here has been a bit resistant to my attempts on his life. Not very much fun." She pouted slightly, in a completely joking manner of course.

However aside from the three who were standing around her, she sensed another presence nearby. Her eyes flicked over to the area it was coming from, seeing a flicker of perhaps another black cloak. She smirked a little bit, turning her attention back to Reynald.

"Now, you are also my good friend. However, I believe you know how biased I am when it comes to Stel." she said a bit mockingly. "What makes you think I'm going to leave Brendan alone? The truth is, I'm the Soul Stealer, thus making the deal not really necessary." she paused for breath, before continuing her speech.

"You see, I was using simple diplomacy, my good friend. If Brendan willingly gives in now, he can possibly die a less painful death. If I let him live, surely Stel and his minions would torture Brendan to death. If you really want him to endure that, I'll gladly leave." she said, stepping back a little bit from all of the action.

"However, I'm not the only one trying to capture Brendan this night. I suggest you just let him be before you all get yourselves killed." She turned away, sending the figure in the darkness a malevolent smirk.

"Go ahead and have him." she whispered, letting her voice carry only to the person in the shadows. With that said and done, she lifted herself into the air, waving goodbye to the people below.

Chadwyck smirked as Reynald and Secad passed by, but he wasn't quite ready to start the game yet, so he simply followed along behind them. He was sure to stay out of sight, clinging to the shadows. Before long they arrived at a boarded up building, one that had been out of use for some time. From the sound of things, this was the building that Brendan had fallen in to. He could recognize that from the voice, but the other voice also seemed familiar to him. He snuck inside and saw Dwayna facing off against not only Brendan, but another boy whom Chadwyck had never seen before. With the addition of Reynald between her and Brendan it seemed a bit unfair.

Then he noticed her look his way, he wasn't careful enough and she had seen a quick slip of his cloak. "Go ahead and have him." Her whisper carried to his ears, and he couldn't help but smile as she left.

Well, if she insists. He sat and waited a moment more, but stealth had never really been his style. It was fine for reconnaissance, but when it came to confrontation, he preferred the straight forward approach. However, this cramped building was not the place to do so. Within the confined space, he'd be at a serious disadvantage. This poor guy, Chadwyck thought as he snuck out of the building quickly, at least he can take solace in the fact that it's nothing personal.

Chadwyck walked up close to one of the building's walls and placed his hand upon it. The building began to glow, and then finally it caught fire. Come on out and play everyone. He stood in front of the building, his cloaked form only a silhouette against the backdrop of the spreading fire. A wicked smile spread across his lips.

Listening to Rain's explanation, Tangrow nodded silently until Shocari awoke from his odd...mist thing, in which he asked him what was going on. Tangrow was about to let Rain answer again for him, yet she seemed to have seen something important. A lady in the distance, in fact. And a very pretty one, in fact.

"Stay put, I don't want you guys getting hurt...I mean it." She uttered before zooming towards this mysterious woman.

Turning to Shocari, Tangrow responded by saying, in his words, "Well, like, we're near Logout Highway, I think, and Stel is like, really different and evil like now, and he has all these zombie things running around," Tangrow stopped to point towards the many congregating n00bish beings swarming all over, and said, "Like those. Oh, and that," He pointed towards the direction where Rain had sped off, "Is Rain. She got you over here, so be like, happyful or something!"

Tangrow scratched his hood, trying to remember if he forgot something, in which his eyes lit up and he exclaimed, "Oh! And the bats took Brendan away somewhere because Stel got mad at him! I think Secad and Rey went after him though," He pondered, "But he should be fine! I think."

After saying this, he took out his purple pocket purse once again, and said to him, "I think we should help Miss Rain anyway! She could get in trouble!"

(That occasion with the pants was slightly embarassing, but fun to write. But it's been replaced with something more logic, if anyone cares)

That figure, Dwayna, was clearly not a friend, demanding him to offer up his soul. Brendan was not going to accept so easily, he was afraid of Stel's power he admitted, but there was no way that Dwayna was going to toy with his life. They were however interrupted by the arrival of Toru, who went in to skirmish with the Soul Stealer, who overpowered the young member with relative ease. Brendan was not sure whether to be pleased that Toru was coming to his aid, or angry that his own issues has pulled Toru into his dangers. Reynald's arrival had made things even more complicated

"You alright Brendan?" Reynald asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm used to pain," Brendan answered, but that was a half lie. He was used to physical pain, not the emotional pain from the loss of someone important. Brendan feared that was what would happen if he stuck with Reynald and Toru any longer. He might survive, but the lives of the others were at an even bigger risk. Brendan was not going to give up his life so easily, but under no circumstances would he allow the lives of others to be put at stake. He held his eyes avert while Dwayna gave her little speech then flew off. Brendan was not expecting her to back off all of a sudden though; it however still had the effect of making him a little too cocky.

"You make the best deals in the world Dwayna! You should start a business!" Brendan yelled sarcastically, unaware of what she said before she parted, "Maybe then I would also get a chance to sign one of those really cool and shiny contracts before-" Brendan continued, intending to shoot the bull a little bit more. However, it is just human to stop when the entire building goes ablaze in flames. "It just never stops…" Brendan whispered as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a tiny box about the size of a camera. A hole that took up much of the top side of the box allowed Brendan to fit his hand in easily, but the thing he pulled out showed that this was no ordinary box. Only Reynald had seen Brendan with his weapons box in the past, and even he did not know how it really worked. The box operated by gravitational fields. Tiny motors inside spun around at breakneck speeds, forming a gravitational field that compressed the contents, separate motors spun around the hole at the exit, allowing the items to be returned to approximately their original size dimensions. The box itself was made of reinforced Terradium, a compound metal containing solar dust and other spatial materials that helped to contain the gravitational fields created. Apart from the occasional warping of box contents, the box was almost a perfect miniaturized armory. Brendan pulled from his container a metal pole, which broke into three prongs on one end, forming a trident, and had a weighted end that he could swing it like a hammer as well. The fact that many people know how to fight with sticks served to prove that the weapon also served the role of a quarterstaff. Pocketing the box again, and ignoring any questions Toru might have raised, Brendan used the hammer end of the weapon to smash through the boarded window, raining wood and glass onto the ground twenty-three floors below, and created an opening through the window.

"Reynald! Toru! Jump for it!" Brendan yelled, not hesitating to be the first out of the window. Brendan felt the wind in his hair as he sped past windows breaking as flames leapt out, as if they too were trying to escape. When Brendan reached the tenth floor, he worked to prevent reaching a sickly death at the first floor. By jamming the trident end of his weapon at an angle into the stone of the building he had just jumped out of, he was able to make it catch at the second floor and hold, giving him something to slow down his fall. He then pulled the weapon back out so he could land on both feet on the streets below. Brendan looked up to see how Reynald and Toru would fare on the jump. Then he turned around and saw the cloaked figure that was Chadwyck standing almost just behind him. Brendan whirled around and steadied himself, ready to counter anything he should try to throw at him.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Brendan yelled at her, mocking her as she flew off. She felt her anger start to build, the energy from the souls she had collected fueling her fire. However soon enough that wasn't the only thing on fire. Brendan stopped his mocking when the building they had just been in burst into flames, no doubt thanks to the shadowy figure.

Turning herself round as she rose, she saw that it was Chadwyck who had been the one in the shadows. She saw Brendan conjure up a weapon and smash his way out, sliding down the building, the others following on his heel. The reactions going on throughout her body caused her to stop in midair, her grin widening into a wicked smile.

"No. Calm yourself, Dwayna," she said aloud, as she perched on a nearby building. "These mortals don't deserve to encounter your dragon form. At least, not yet." She sighed slightly, looking on as the n00bs started turning into zombies, sensing that a great change may have happened within Stel to allow this sort of thing to happen.

"Why am I an antagonist again?" she mused slightly, looking to the sky that gave her no answer.

(Y'know I was going to wait for Toru and Secad to post, seeing as how I was talking to them. However, everyone posts soooooo fast and doesn't wait that if I did over 90% of my post would be just catching up and not actually DOING anything. I mean....I can't even respond to what people are saying to my character or respond to what is going on around me. Just saying, it's getting kinda ridiculous. Sorry if that upsets anyone, it is just a bit frustrating is all. I do like what is happening though.)

Reynald remained quiet as Dwayna explained herself. It was fairly odd, normally Reynald was loud, to the point, and a bit sarcastic when it came to situations like this, but he just wasn't in the mood. He was too busy being pissed with Stel's new attitude/god hood he decided to display and even more so to everyone's acceptance of it. Reynald tapped his foot impatiently as Dwayna finished her long winded speech.

"However, I'm not the only one trying to capture Brendan this night. I suggest you just let him be before you all get yourselves killed." She turned away and flew off into the night with a mocking wave.

"Flaming Hell do I hate people who are full of themselves." Reynald muttered. He normally liked talking with Dwayna, but the attitude was just starting to dig into his already short temper. Brendan wasn't helping the matter because right after she left and spared his life, Brendan had to wave his newly inflated ego around.

"You make the best deals in the world Dwayna! You should start a business!" Brendan yelled sarcastically, "Maybe then I would also get a chance to sign one of those really cool and shiny contracts before-" Brendan continued, intending to show off a bit more and possibly drive Reynald MORE insane. Suddenly, the building decided to erupt into flames. "It just never stops…" Brendan whispered as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a tiny box about the size of a camera.

Reynald recognized the box and prayed to the flames that he wasn't about to pull out that bullshit peanut gun again. Burn him if it wasn't even useful the last time he used it. Fortunately, Brendan actually pulled something useful out; A long trident that Brendan used to jump out the building and down to the streets. "Reynald! Toru! Jump for it!" Brendan yelled after he had landed.

Reynald started to laugh. It was a low, mocking chuckle at first, but it slowly built up into a powerful laugh that boomed with magical power as his temper finally snapped. His eyes blazed as he looked down into the street to see Chadwyck standing there with a wicked smile across his lips, trying to look evil. Reynald only laughed harder,

"Did you really think this would scare me kid!?" Reynald called with a crooked grin, a single fang baring. Flames brushed up against his clothes and skin, leaving no marks or burns. Fire was his specialty, his home. "I have had it up to HERE with everyone's sudden want to pass judgment on someone like they are THE FLAMING HAND OF GOD!" He yelled, magic making his voice crack across the sky, "Who gives ANY of you the right to decide who lives or dies?" Energy erupted around him as his eyes burned brightly, flames erupting within his irises. Without a word, the flames died down as if smothered by some unseen force.

Once the flames were gone, Reynald stepped off the edge of the building and gently glided down to the ground. He landed softly next to Brendan and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "I really would prefer not to fight; I am just trying to protect a friend…" Reynald warned menacingly, "So I will ask politely this once, please…help or get out of my way."

(Also note that I do not actually hate any of you guys, Reynald is just that way and this is how he is seeing everything going down. I'm having a lot of fun right now.)

OoC: Just a note, as Reynald said, I don't actually have anything against anyone. I just really never get to play a villain, that bit is true, and damn it, it's about time I do... But that doesn't mean I don't loff you all ^^

BiC:

"Why, hello there Brendan," Chadwyck said as the trident wielding boy fell down in front of him, "Glad to see you're all right after your fall, though, jumping from a burning building usually isn't something you walk away from." He paced a bit to the side, allowing his stance to remain relaxed, he wasn't worried about these people. Sure, it was a little bit of cockiness, a little bit of ego, but it was mostly his reckless desire to push himself as far to the limit as possible.

Chadwyck laughed as the fire died down, he loved meeting other fire users, and Reynald putting out the flames only saved him the trouble of doing so himself. "Reynald, it's nice to see you again. And believe me when I say, I'm not passing judgement on anyone. I am not the hand of God, see, that's too lofty for someone like me, I know this to be fact." Chadwyck reached up and pulled his mask back down over his face. "But as far as helping goes, I'm afraid I won't be doing so. Neither will I simply get out of your way. If you want my help, you'll have to earn it."

He took a few steps closer to his current adversaries, but remained out of reach of any weapon they possessed, namely the trident in Brendan's hands. "How about we play a game?" He asked as he ignited his aura, burning red flames enveloped him, electricity swam through the fire like eels. "I'll try to capture Brendan, and you try and stop me." He crouched slightly and took a fighting stance, clenching his fists. "If you manage to do so, I may consider joining you. Until then, it's time for a little dance. The game starts when I say go."

Chadwyck smirked as he tilted his head slightly, raw-blue electric currents cut across the ground, tearing up a path in the earth as it shot toward them. "Go!" He laughed wickedly as the energy leapt at them, ready to devour them as though the currents were striking cobras.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Red and Gold sparks danced faintly around the female as she breathed heavily, leaning against her Naginata. The second wave of Reven00bs was finally disposed of - but it seemed to be futile - new tendrils burst from the ground while from the distance, another wave appeared to be approaching, from multiple directions. This was getting no where fast - clearly, the tower was focusing its efforts on the Logout Highway for now, rather than on people already inside the 'Charms grounds.

So. It's trying to keep people -inside-. the female thought to herself Naturally.

It was then that she noticed that the armored person was coming her way. She briefly pondered if she was wrong - if the armored individual was an enemy - but then she saw there wasn't anything threatening about the dash. The other two lifeforms seemed to be following her - one of them at least seemed to have some kind of abilities, but the other... she wasn't sure.

She shot a quick look to the distance, where even more new tendrils rose from the ground. It would not be long before the highway was secured by the enemy. The female emitted a soft curseword under her breath, brushing a stray curl that fell in front of her eyes - or rather, her IR goggles - and turned her eyes to the rapidly approaching armored one. More and more details became clear to her - this armor was definitely his handiwork - not the handiwork of the tower. It was far too custom-made and detailed... This was quite a weapon, but it was crafted by an artist, by a friend - not by a mass-murderer.

She smiled a little.

"IS THIS CAN HAS BE RPG GAME ON IT HOW DO U MAEK IT?" said a horribly twisted voice. Then a series of flashes of light - bright yellow smiley faces - some with cheesy grins, other with a frown and an array of question marks over thir heads, some even with a stereotypical angry expression. They made no sense. The female rolled down, launching a kick, sweeping the reven00b that snuck up on her down and driving her Naginata directly into the center of its forehead, letting out a charge of red and gold sparks through the Naginata and into the poor creature. It writhed and twitched, and then was no more.

"There's more where those are coming from!" she called out to the armored one and her two tag-alongs, taking off on a dash in their direction "We've got no time to waste! Hold on to something!"

As the two crossed paths with the armored one, the female chanted a series of runes in an unnaturally resonant voice, and stabbed her Naginata into the ground, discharging the energy within. A cycle of runes formed around the female, the armored one, and the two tagalongs.

"Ley-Teleportation!"

~*~

The aura subsided - and the group of four found itself inside a cave - or at least, something that looked like a cave.

"We're underground. Specifically, under the Wi-Fi Area." she murmured, explaining "The sheer amount of n00bs concentrated in the location means it's the least likely to be attacked. We're safe for now - if we're detected though, well, I assume these claws aren't just for show." she grinned at the armored one "That's a fine biomechanical combat armor you have there. In any case, I suppose introductions are in order. I am called... Yarrow. And you are?"

Rain ran faster, feeling Tangrow and Shocari following her. She growled lowly in frustration, but decided it was best that they followed her.. They would soon be surrounded by the nasty deadite n00bs.

She came to a halt, watching the woman closely as she fought off a few more gross things. Rain felt a sudden rush of familiarity, and she just had to look around, but the person she had felt was no where near. She shook her head, beating herself up on the inside. The lovely female was talking, but Rain couldn't focus on the words.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden aura. It felt powerful, and Rain felt safe all of a sudden as the surroundings changed in mere second.

Then the beautiful one spoke. "We're underground. Specifically, under the Wi-Fi Area." she murmured, explaining "The sheer amount of n00bs concentrated in the location means it's the least likely to be attacked. We're safe for now - if we're detected though, well, I assume these claws aren't just for show." she grinned at the armored one "That's a fine biomechanical combat armor you have there. In any case, I suppose introductions are in order. I am called... Yarrow. And you are?"

Rain blinked a few times, taking in a deep breath and slowly exhaling. She always got nervous talking to anyone who possessed true beauty. "My name's Rain." She lowered her head sadly. "My friend Stel.." (She felt a weird feeling, as if she wouldn't need to introduce Stel to this female..She felt she already knew him) "He made this armor for me, and things just went really wrong.." Rain looked to her two friends. "This is Tangrow, and this is Shocari." She said in a loving voice.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Yarrow smiled "Pleased to meet you three. And you're certainly right about things being really wrong. That's why I'm here - I want to set things right again. But I can't do it alone."

She stretched "I don't think anyone can. You may have noticed the change - the tower, and whatever is in it, is drawing power from Another Reality through a crack in the fabric of this one. A breach in the fourth wall, if you wish. As it stands, not one of us can stand up to it alone. Not without some very long and boring training montage that we don't have the time for. What we need to do is gather our forces and tackle the problem from its roots, isolating the tower from its near-infinite power source for long enough to take out what's controlling it."

She murmured softly "Without harming who it attached to, if we can."

Tangrow blinked twice after feeling some glow envelope him and he suddenly appeared in a cave. Looking around, and waving his arms, he payed no attention to what the lady was saying until Rain had said his name, in which he turned and smiled, perking up his ears. Listening to the lady, most of what she had said about this alternate reality and fourth wall went in one ear and out the other, although one thing he did get.

"What we need to do is gather our forces and tackle the problem from its roots, isolating the tower from its near-infinite power source for long enough to take out what's controlling it." Was what this Yarrow missy had said.

Looking at her in the eye, he said, "Um, I'm not sure what you mean about this isolating tower stuff, but as for forces, we have some friends around! Last I remember, there was Rey, Brendan, Secad and Fi, us," He stopped a moment to think, "And maybe Miss Dway and I think Chadwyck is here too. I'm not sure how readily Miss Dway will help us, but there may be some other friends around too!" He exclaimed.

Looking around, Tangrow's happy grin evaporated to a confused frown as he said, "But um, how do we get above ground to find them?"

Before Shocari even had a chance to say 'hi' to Rain, she ran off towards some person in the distance that was fighting off what looked like zombies. Tangrow followed her, leaving Sho stunned for a few seconds while trying to let all of what Tan had said before he realized he should follow too. He caught up in time to hear something about "teleportation", and almost immediately, the four of them were somehow underground.

The new person mentioned attacking n00b zombies, and fighting their way to the tower where all of this was starting from. Shocari definitely wasn't getting even a half-hour nap today. But at least nobody was randomly falling in love with other people.

"I guess I could help fight off the n00bs. I have electro- and umbrakinesis, so I'm of some use out there. And Tan's right, we have a lot of friends out there that could help us carve a path to the tower, so maybe it won't take that long as if it were only us four." he said, looking at the other three in the eyes.

Not knowing what else to do at this point, Shocari used the shadows on the wall to make a rock float up and down in some different style of telekinesis. "So, um...should we go and fight or what?"

...It was just one of those days.

All Sine wanted was to get from the PRP building to the Chat lounge, without being mauled by bats.

About halfway through her run, bats were the -least- of her problems.

Logout Highway was but a distant dream. Buildings were catching on fire, things were generally exploding, and now n00bs had begun rising from the ground, intent on taking over all of 'Charms in a zombie-riffic rampage. The control tower stood in the distance, its massive transformation signaling the newfound malevolence of its inhabitant.

And, somewhere near the middle of the grounds, in the midst of an eerie silence, punctuated only by the floating embers of a burning building, stood Sine, unable to move.

Within seconds, a newly risen n00b had made the girl its target.

"lolol i like pokeman and i playd teh games since a long time who are you :3:3:3" it spoke, in some vague distortion of the english language. Others gathered around it, as with one n00b often flow many.

"I am Sine," the young girl replied, a hopeless grin spreading over her features. She was completely, utterly doomed. With the simple mention of her name, though, a pulse of energy spread from her hand and created a gently undulating beam which shot straight into the head of the n00b, halting as it hit the back of the skull. It collapsed to the ground, uttered a few more 'lol's, and then expired.

For a second, time seemed to halt. Sine looked at her hand, and then at the dead n00b who would, in all probability, revive itself sooner or later.

'...What the hell just happened?' She raised her hand, as if aiming at another one of the n00bs, who was now just shouting "banana!" at the top of its lungs in a vain attempt to get noticed. After a few seconds, nothing happened. The n00b continued to shout about bananas, and the world just went on falling into shambles.

She briefly considered falling to her knees in a dramatic fashion, infinitely vexed at the appearance and apparent disappearance of a power. That plan was abandoned when she realized that a combination of "lololol", "bananas!", and "halp me cacth a shiney pickaichu :( :( :(" was a horrible soundtrack for such a serious moment.

Okay. Time for a direct replay.

"Hey! You!" Sine successfully caught the attention of the banana n00b. It cocked its head, and started yelling louder about potassium. From the context, it was clear that the n00b had no idea what potassium actually was.

"I. Am. Sine!" With that, the energy collected in her hand and shot yet another undulating beam towards the n00b. Seconds later, the loud cries of "banana" and/or "potassium" were halted, and the n00b fell to the ground, defeated. A slightly evil smirk crossed Sine's face.

"Hey! lolol kid!" Said n00b ignored the call entirely, and continued "lol"ing at ridiculously un-hilarious things. Sine pulled up her hand, and aimed at the little bugger.

"Cosine!" This time, the undulating beam was slightly different, but still held the same basic shape. Another one, down for the count.

'Math magic. Heh. How fun,' the girl thought. In her premature celebration, a n00b was at her back, now screaming, "MY HOUSE IS GETTING PAINTED." A series of emoticons followed, all of which being big, grinning faces. Almost as if they were mocking the existence of any and all intelligence throughout the universe.

"My, my, my," said Sine, making a quick about-face to speak with the n00b, "quite a... TANGENT... you're going on~" With that, a vaguely cubic looking line shot out of her palm, making the center of the n00b its asymptote.

"It seems the limit of 'U' as I go to infinity was your brain, eh?" Sine chuckled.

Well, now she had one doozy of a conundrum. With these powers, she could technically stay and fight. Either that, or she could run for Logout Highway and hope everything would resolve itself.

'Escape the town.'

Even in the relatively short period of time for which Sine had been in the 'Charms complex, it had become a second home to her. She couldn't just run away.

'It's not your fight.'

It was now.

'It's not your time.'

Precisely why she'd live through this.

Her logical battle was cut short as more n00bs appeared before her. The tower still loomed ahead, the n00bs kept coming, and the world kept tearing itself apart.

'And,' Sine smirked to herself, 'the battle to fight the n00bocalypse just gained another member.'

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
OOC: I'M TOTALLY NOT DEAD.

BIC:
As soon as creepy-SHODAN-Stel had told Sem, Chad, and whoever else was in the tower to pretty well 'GTFO,' Sem decided he should. Course, this was after he finished whatever was left of the pizza in the box he brought. Which he ate calmly while the tower shuddered and screams were heard.

"Seems a bit crazy, even for Stel," Sem thought as he jumped out the window before things got too crazy and his brain got more screwed up. As he fell the otterfish along with his garments began to turn transparent before coming apart altogether, hitting the ground with a splash.

The puddle flowed until it was a safe distance away from the tower before reforming back into the tiny aquamor. He adjusted his witch-hat and looked around, glaring at a vast number of the undead. "Yep, just a bit crazy." He looked around, seeing people fighting or fleeing the zombies, which he figured would be something he should do, but he had duties to attend to first.

"Screw my life, this had to happen tonight," he growled, glaring up at the sky and flicking his wrists with fluid motions. "Why can't I just eat and get fat?" Rain clouds moved in, called from wherever they were by the hydrokinetic's immense power, able to call the clouds with his sheer will without the need for wind to push them along. He couldn't create storms, but he could make precipitation fall without much effort, and so he did. Sem had called forth a miserable rain that would no doubt dishearten any fighters, which he had no issues with; the spread of sorrow was one of his few joys. Unfortunately the rain would serve them for the better in the end, as it would allow Sem quick access to all of Charms and add more fuel to his water-manipulation.

He ran across a field of grass on two legs, somehow able to be bipedal most of the time despite being based on a quadruped. "But I don't wanna be a furry!" rang in his head and he had to grin at himself. The slick ground beneath his sloshing feet froze and he began to slide down streets and roads with much skill. The otterfish ignored whatever reven00bs he came across, sliding around, under, or even over them and continuing on his way.

He stopped before two extremely large buildings, which stood as the RP forums, for both RP and PRP. "Katie and El would kill me if these boards fell victim to this hoard of the brainless." Sighing he ran to a central computer that stood between both buildings, accessible only to staff members. The clover that was inside his raindrop necklace glowed a brilliant green as he approached, the doors of the small outpost sliding open to let him in.

He slid across the tiles, his feet slick from the ice. He hopped onto a bar-stool and took hold of a microphone, pressing both buttons near it that read RP and PRP respectively. "Attention, worthless insects of the nets. The RP areas must be evacuated due to some... trouble. The boards will lock up in two minutes; if you're not out by then... then who knows how long you'll be in there. Have fun surviving outside~" he added with a chime and ended the transmission.

Exiting the shack he stood between both buildings. Secretly he wished to himself that some of the character entities created within the RP forums could exist outside of them: he knew of a certain witch who could be having a blast right about now. Literally.

Metal sung as the aquamor drew two weapons - gunblades. Elegant, but modern blades that were fused to very state of the art guns; Strata they were called, stolen from another character who would have an equal amount of fun in this environment. The weapons clicked as Sem held them out before him at different angles.

Each time a zombie-n00b got too close to the boards they would find themselves with a hole in their empty head. By the time two minutes passed he had taken out over two dozen of the things. Sem sheathed the weapons. (He had no idea how, or where they went when they were sheathed, but he definitely sheathed them. He blamed magic.) He was launched up from where he had stood by a tentacle of water, which there was plenty of now thanks to the rain. He spun mid-air, swirling the water around and under him, before landing and thrusting his arms away from himself, sending a wave of water away from himself as well, washing away any zombies. This gave him enough time to perform the lock-down.

He was still directly in between the buildings, though he could see them both in front of him when he turned around. Slowly he raised his otter-arms, each one pointed at an entrance to the boards. His raindrop pendant had a clover-green aura around it which also started to cover his hands. Crackling was heard as water began to freeze around the doors, moving up and enveloping them completely in a thick barrier of ice with clover-shaped indents in the middle that were colored faintly green.

"Boards locked," Sem smirked and proceeded to skate away. Only other staff members could break his ice-locks and reopen the boards, though the aquamor doubted that would happen anytime tonight.

As he skated away he figured that Logout Highway would be safe soon enough. He knew the best way to deal with this problem would be to hit the source, and with Administrator status, he could hold well enough until the rest of the resistance caught up with him.

On his way his stopped at the library, which was the Writer's Corner in other words. The door was smashed open. "If you touched any of the good stuff I will kill myself!" Sem yelled at no one as he rushed in. "After destroying you of course; I doubt whatever reanimates you could do so after I'm through with you." He walked in, light flickering above him as he saw the undead inside the library. A few sat in a circle, writing the beginnings of a entirely awful badfic. Not even one of those so-bad-it's-funny ones. Just bad. Sem dealt with them first, encasing their bodies in ice and then balling his paws into tight fists. In an instant the n00bs condensed into incredibly tight spheres, bodies compressed by incredible pressure until the spheres where the sizes of mere beads. At once the beads heated up before sizzling away in the form of steam, letting streams of what looked like sand fall to the ground.

Next Sem dealt with another who was by the bookcase, reaching for what looked to be like The Chronicles of Giselle Valentine. The sound of shredding filled the air as the once-n00b fell to the floor in the form of thousands of flakes, which were swept out of the library along with the n00b-dust in a tide of water. Sem fixed the door behind him as best he could and then froze it over, locking that board as well.

Arriving back at the tower Sem glared up at it, knowing now for certain that everything was very wrong. Stel would never send minions to attack boards or members. Well... the regulars anyway, or those who weren't stupid. Water swirled around the tiny creature, exalting him upon a grand spire of ice. He stood on a flat area which jut out of the main frozen spike. He went into his inner self, plunging into his core of power, calling upon all of it, putting him into his "Poseidon Mode." He was conscious of everything within a large radius around him, thanks to the rain. Bats who strayed too close to him would freeze instantly, which would force possessed-Stel to think up some new models if he wished to get Sem that way.

The reven00b hoard was large here. The otterfish called upon a darker form of his talents, forcing the rainwater to sink into the bodies of the undead, making them into mere bags of flesh, bags of liquid. Like a dark puppet-master he held his arms before him, digits turned downwards, and with all the focus he could manage, led his army of n00bs against Dark Stel's.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Dwayna sighed inwardly, curling into a ball as she searched within herself for the answer. She had wanted to give people some scares today, simply in the Halloween spirit of it all. But was it really fun anymore, letting the malevolence get to her and threaten her friends?

I have to be stronger than this, she thought to herself. Think about what people have done to help you become a batter person. To give into this darkness, you'd be letting down Pheo, the King, and most importantly...

"Stel." she said aloud, letting the sensations sink in. She had sensed a great change in him not too long ago that seemed dark and foreboding. She looked up to the sky, her hood falling off of her head finally to reveal the brown hair that cascaded over her face, her emerald eyes peering out from underneath her glasses.

It began to rain a little bit, the magic of the storm perhaps coming from Sem. A few drops landed near her eyes, giving the illusion of tears rolling down her face. She closed her eyes for a few moments, thinking of what she could possibly do.

Redeem myself. she thought after a little bit, her eyes opening again in a determined way. She stood up and outstretched her arms, the greyskull pin glowing slightly. Her cloak started to disintegrate, fluttering away like flower petals or Paxton Fettel from F.E.A.R.

Her clothes began to be embodied in light, changing against her body. Her regular get-up faded away to become a strapless black dress, short enough to show that her black boots were actually quite tall, but still long enough to not be too revealing. The top and bottom ridges of the dress were outlined in red, and the shoelaces of the boots turned a crimson color. Around her neck she now bore a large silver pentacle, a typical black witch's hat fading its way onto her head. Finally, her scythe was swapped out for a black quarterstaff, a crystalline red orb glowing atop it.

"Now this is more appropriate for the holiday." she said aloud to no one in particular. She jumped from her place on the building only to float back down to the ground harmlessly. She now stood in the center of the battlefield where Chadwyck was conjuring up bolts of energy in the ground.

"DragonFire Shield." she muttered, her staff glowing even brighter. Silver flames shot out from it, making a wall of fire that took on the energy current. Dwayna skidded back from the power of the attack, but stood strong because of the energy she had absorbed.

"Sorry about earlier, guys." she said to the others behind her. "When I'm in Soul Stealer forme I tend to get a little bit malevolent." She gave a meek smile to them, hoping they would forgive her.

"Reynald, it's nice to see you again. And believe me when I say, I'm not passing judgment on anyone. I am not the hand of God, see, that's too lofty for someone like me, I know this to be fact." Chadwyck reached up and pulled his mask back down over his face. "But as far as helping goes, I'm afraid I won't be doing so. Neither will I simply get out of your way. If you want my help, you'll have to earn it."

Reynald scoffed lightly. Again with arrogance. He waited for Chadwyck to finish his rambling. By appearances, Reynald looked moderately relaxed. His hands stuffed into his pockets and his stance slouched.

Chadwyck took a few steps closer, but remained out of reach of any weapon they possessed. Smart kid...wont help you any... Reynald thought with a wicked grin. "How about we play a game?" Chadwyck continued as he ignited his aura, a mix of fire and lightning, "I'll try to capture Brendan, and you try and stop me." He crouched slightly and took a fighting stance, clenching his fists. "If you manage to do so, I may consider joining you. Until then, it's time for a little dance. The game starts when I say go."

Reynald sighed and waited. His eyes never left Chadwyck as he mentally prepared for combat. He was waiting for something interesting to happen. At least now he can take his anger out on someone. Flames flickered around his hands as he waited.

Chadwyck smirked and lightning tore itself out of the ground towards Reynald, "Go!"

Reynald braced, ready to intercept the bolts, when suddenly Dwayna dropped down in front of him and stopped the bolts with a wall of silver flames.

"Sorry about earlier, guys." she said to Reynald and Brendan, "When I'm in Soul Stealer form I tend to get a little bit malevolent." She looked back and smiled meekly.

Reynald forced his temper aside and casually walked up to Dwayna. Rain had started to fall gently across the battlefield. The droplets evaporated as they came into contact with Reynald's skin. He gave her his crooked smile and clasped her shoulder, "Don't worry about it." He said, taking his eyes off where Chadwyck was to look at Dwayna and wink, "I tend to lose my temper all the time. Glad to have you back. Watch the kid for me." Reynald laughed before leaping through the flames, protecting himself with a field of energy.

Reynald landed and skidded across the ground, eyes blazing with magical energy. Tendrils of red energy flowed down his left hand as he swiped it across the ground and upwards, much like an underhanded pitch. Raw energy burst outward from the ground and lanced towards Chadwyck, throwing rock and asphalt towards him. Normally, Reynald would have used fire to roast this kid. However, the flaming aura hinted that normal methods wouldn't work. Reynald finished closing the distance between himself and Chadwyck with a small lunge, drawing his right hand back as it gathered energy. He grinned wickedly as he brought his arm around, aiming his fist for Chadwyck's chest.

"Let's see what you got kid..." Reynald challenged.

Brendan had somehow known that there would be some electricity involved, and Reynald was specialized in forms of electro-kinesis as well as pyro-kinesis, so he expected Reynald to have the appropriate counter. However, in fact Dwayna blocked Chadwyck in his path. She was dressed differently from before, in a slightly more lively costume than her previous 'Soul Stealer' getup. Brendan was not sure what to make of this at first. Dwayna's sudden change of sides could not have been a sudden spur of the moment thing, Dwayna is not like that. Something else must have happened in the last few minutes that had changed things, and Dwayna was not going to stand for them. The real question was, why would she go back to them? She either was being simple and wanted to redeem herself with those she had interfered with under the desires of Stellarwind. Alternatively, she needed them, as who they are, for whatever issue had come up, quite likely to do with Stel. Nevertheless, the threat that Chadwyck posed needed to be subdued first, if not eliminated. Reynald had no hesitation to leap into the fray and go hand-to-hand, in magical style, with their opposition. Brendan walked up to Dwayna and gave a little comment beforehand.

"I don't believe you are the kind of person to toss fireballs in the back," Brendan said, altering the classic phrase 'stab in the back'. "So that means I trust you here, I hope you don't abuse that." he finished, then prepared to engage the target. Brendan ran four steps, with his weapon poised over his head, and then drove it into the ground. The spikes on the trident end dug in a good inch as Brendan pushed, the weapon seemed to bend slightly, and then sprang back into shape, launching Brendan into the air with it. He yanked the weapon free from the earth as he continued his ascend. From here, Brendan could see Secad/Fi fighting a horde of what appeared to be human, but were more metallic and had the familiar orange glow protruding from their bodies, namely their chests, in the form of crystalline-like shapes, indicating the handidwork of a certain god-like moderator. Their movements apparently beared relation to those of zombies. However, the sheer bizarreness of their expressions had a similar connection to those of the many caps abusing, flaming, and spamming creatures from the realms of idiocy that had met their deaths here over the years. Secad however, seemed to be holding herself out fine, so there was no need to assist her when Chadwyck alone was an even bigger threat. Brendan stopped rising and began to fall, the grounad ran up to meet him. He landed expertly on the ground as gracefully as a cat; the whole leap took him up and over the two wizards in only two seconds. Brendan whirled around, changing the way he held the weapon so that he was wielding the hammer end; he then quickly dashed forward, attempting to club Chadwyck in the back while Reynald kept him occupied.

Edit: description of n00bzies, or whatever they are (because they honestly don't look like zombies at all) have been edited in accordance to Stel's wishes. I hope you're happy now.

(OoC: Agh! Sorry! I had an extra class last night. I am so sorry.)

Great. Now it looked like Chadwyck was playing ze villain (of course, that was spoken in the anthro-gerbil's head with a bad French accent) trying to attack Brendan for some reason, and Shocari and Reynald were holding him back.

"Die, you idiotic excuse for members!" huffed Secad/Fi as she whacked away the oncoming horde of n00bzies with her magic adamantium chainsaw, slicing open their heads in the process. "Zombies, as well!"

"Ouchie, u looser. Nao halp catch mah T-tar." One grunted.

"You really deserve it, n00b!" Fi yelled, sending a burst of flame along its open skull, destroying its brain. Or lack thereof, but something had to help the thing move its limbs, if not think.

"Semmy!" They called, seeing the Aquamor run across the muddy field, leading a group of n00bs who seemed to be following him. It had also started to rain out of the blue (bad pun, ha ha), so that meant the otter-fish hydrokinetic was at work. Her fire wouldn't work well now. "What are you doing?"

Then, the ever-enthusiastic Secad yelled, almost bouncing, "Can I help?"

OoC: Hey, sorry I'm taking so long to post guys, there's been some whole complicated situation with my interwebs, but now it's half-term, and I'm staying at a relatives house who has internet, so s'all good.

BiC:Toru lept out of the large building, as fire danced out of the windows as glass flew everywhere. Toru's hair blew behind him, as he pulled out his sword and gripped it underneath him to break his fall into the ground. He hit the floor as his blade slipped into the ground, before Toru pulled it out of the ground and put it back into it's holder on his back. He glanced around, and saw all of his friends in tight situations. He was as always overjoyed to see them, but he saw they were serious; in distress, so he kept calm, as he focused on Brendan and Reynald, as they got ready to face who Toru knew only the name of - Chadwyk. He was confused, seeing the fact that Brendan had done so many things at once, these things tended to confuse him after a while. As Brendan sprung up in the air, Toru knew it was time to act serious. The words of Dwayna echoed in her mind, though Brendan seemed to had called a truce with her.

''It's not the size of the sword that matters; it's how you weild it.''

Toru realised that Dwayna must of taken his skill level into the size of his sword. He damn well wasn't going to put up with that. Toru's sudden personalitly change triggered as his face pulled a look of revenge.He raised his voice violently, so as to distract Chadwyk from Brendan who had started to decend down on him.

''YOU...YOU THREATENED MY VERY FRIENDS LIFE...YOU ALL TAKE ME FOR WEAK...I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT RUBBISH ANY MORE!''

Toru swung his sword out, and held it in both hands, as a large burst of energy surrounded the blade, as it slowly brightened due to the gathering of energy. Small clods of earth rose around Toru as bolts of lightning struck around him; his control over Earth and Lightning Elementals were starting to kick in. Suddenly, he swung his sword up, as it unerwent an amazing transformation. The blade increased in size by about a quarter, meaning it was now at least a quarter bigger than Toru as the blade is nearly as big as him. Lightning started to etch binding linerar engravings into the sword, as spiked edges grew from the sword; larger from the bottom of the blade, and slowly growing larger to the top; truly a magnificent sword tuned with both Earth and Lightning Elementals.

Toru swung his sword down and meanicingly laughed. He grabbed his sword in one hand and glanced to Chadwyk, swinging his sword round in perfect circles in his left hand, whilst charging a powerful Lightning surge in the other.
Whilst doing this, Brendan landed in front of Chadwyk and started to engage Chadwyk. Toru's presence was intimidating, still, and in the very inside of Toru's head, he wondered how he was pulling it off. He looked at Chadwyk and laughed, playfully talking to him whilst still giving off sheer power as Chadwyk prepared to strike Reynald and Brendan.

''Come on Chadwyk, you must of lit our precious building alight for some reason...come on, tell us. Why? Oh there's no need to answer, it's a rhetorical question after all.''

He broke off from Chadwyk for a few seconds, and called Reynald to get his attention. He chuckled a little, before talking to the mage.

''Hoy! Reynald! I know your fighting and all, but I'm butting in too!''

Toru turned to Chadwyk and leapt up in the air, as he released the charge of lightning from his hand into a sharp spear, that sped towards him.

Rey was pwning, Brendan was pwning, and so was Toru. It's a battle of epic proportions, is it not?

OoC:Sorry, I know everything is a little bundled but I had to catch up; hope this helps you know what's happened to me XD

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Reynald was the first to walk over to Dwayna, giving her his usual crooked smile, which filled her with a bit more confidence. "Don't worry about it," he said with a wink, "I tend to lose my temper all the time. Glad to have you back. Watch the kid for me." Then he burst through her wall of flame, which proceeded to suck back into the staff.

Then Brendan came up to her, albeit a bit reluctantly. "I don't believe you are the kind of person to toss fireballs in the back, so that means I trust you here. I hope you don't abuse that." Then he himself rushed into battle, expertly wielding his trident-hammer-thing.

''YOU..." said the voice of Toru, "YOU THREATENED MY VERY FRIENDS LIFE...YOU ALL TAKE ME FOR WEAK...I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT RUBBISH ANY MORE!'' He jumped into battle himself, his sword becoming larger, Dwayna sensing the Lightning and Earth elements combining together to make its transformation happen. She sighed a little bit, shaking her head.

"Protect." she muttered, silver energy flowing back out of her staff to twist itself into the shape of a pentacle, forming around her person like a shield. She sent the same thing towards Toru, to respect Reynald's wish. Then she turned her attentions finally to Chadwyck, a grim expression forming onto her face.

"DragonFire Meteor." she whispered, and a song came upon the wind again. This time it was more of a rock melody, going along with the energy that began to gather in Dwayna's staff. The silvery energy shot like an arrow into the clouds, the music slowing down to begin the dramatic build up. The clouds crackled with energy, swirling around a little bit before glowing silver, and when the music reached its peak, a silvery ball of fire descended from the sky towards Chadwyck.

"I'm sorry." she said simply, letting her voice carry to whomever was listening. She slumped a little on her staff now, having expended most of her energy. She could only hope that it would work.

Having never actually gone four on one before, Chadwyck felt a bit of a rush of excitement. Most would feel overwhelmed, or maybe even frightened, but the whole world fighting against him made Chadwyck feel at home.

He thrust his right hand forward, a surge of electricity leapt from his palm and obliterated the incoming debris launched by Reynald before he began his physical attack. Chadwyck quickly shifted his stance and at the last possible moment, he sidestepped the wizard's energy infused punch. He was a bit slow on the uptake, and some of the magic had made contact, though not nearly enough. He used his own palm to glance Reynald's arm, causing his punch to change direction. It was now heading straight at Brendan who had been rushing at Chadwyck from behind.

''YOU...YOU THREATENED MY VERY FRIENDS LIFE...YOU ALL TAKE ME FOR WEAK...I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT RUBBISH ANY MORE!'' The other boy shouted, his sword began to grow and change shape. Chadwyck chuckled as he attempted to avert his attention, it wasn't going to work, he was a better fighter than that. He didn't like being underestimated.

"Hey kid," He said as he redirected the lightning that Toru had sent toward him, "Why don't you sit this one out? Wouldn't want you to get hurt." Being an electrokinetic gave him the ability to change the direction of Toru's lightning with ease, it's new target was the duo of Reynald and Brendan. Chadwyck would have redirected it at Dwayna, but it appeared that she and Toru were now being protected from some form of magic. No doubt from Dwayna herself.

Then came the music, Chadwyck stood between the four fighters, two on either side of him. Just before he could send an attack at the groups, he felt the fire begin to fall. He sensed the energy before he saw it, which is probably what saved his life, it gave him a few more seconds to react, and a few more seconds to concentrate on his pyrokinesis.

Chadwyck quickly created an electric aura around himself, that nullified the effect of gravity around his person. An electromagnetic field that he controlled (much like Magneto from the old X-men television show) and he rushed up at the ball of fire, he was bending it to his will. The fire was different than a normal flame, but it was fire none-the-less. He parted the ball of flames around himself as best he could, the rest of it continued to fall at the other fighters. It took more energy than he would have liked to expend redirecting the falling fire, and he didn't like that he wasn't getting serious enough hits in. Already, he began to feel the effects of over-extending his will. He started to feel light headed, and he didn't do as well parting the flames as he thought, a few of them had managed to scorch his torso.

He landed on another rooftop, and watched the silvery flames fall. At the same time, he began to center himself, to get some energy back from the energies around him. It would take time, and he hoped having to deal with Dwayna's attack would buy him enough.

Reynald ignored Brendan's dramatic leap or Toru's declaration to take revenge on Chadwyck and focused on his adversary. He cursed slightly as Chadwyck shoved his punch aside and towards Brendan, though some of the excess energy sliced up Chadwyck's robes a bit. Reynald grinned as a thought came to him and his hit actually missed Chadwyck. He liked a challenge, plus it made him set for a counter.

Reynald slammed his right foot into the ground, causing Reynald to spin. He stopped his spin with his left foot so he was now facing in the exact opposite direction, his back now to Brendan. The hammer end of Brendan's trident crashed against a thin barrier around Reynald, causing him no real harm. It still diverted his attention enough so that he wasn't ready for a surge of lighting from Toru to come straight for Brendan and him. Reacting without thought, his left hand reached out and "caught" the lightning bolt. Reynald cursed under his breath and let out a yell as the electricity coursed through him and away from Brendan.

"Foolish kid...he can control lightning...Or is the flaming electricity his aura emanates not a big enough clue...Plus it is RAINING! Water conducts Electri...agh..." He started to shout to Toru before wincing from his injuries. Reynald was grateful that Dwayna had taken his advice and protected herself and Toru, though she now was heavily leaning against her staff. Gritting his teeth, he looked back to Brendan, "You ok? He wants...Grah...you Brendan. Don't give him the opportunity." Reynald's eyes coursed with energy as he fought off the effects of the lightning bolt. It took more out of him that he thought, his eyes blurred slightly as he looked up to the sky to see Chadwyck go through the meteor Dwayna had cast, sending it towards his friends and him.

Reynald laughed, braced himself, and punched the air, aiming at Chadwyck. He converted the remaining energy from the lightning bolt into his original attack and let loose. The energy he had built up rushed out eagerly, forcing Reynald back a few inches. The beam sliced through the rain and blasted the meteor to bits before continuing on its path towards Chadwyck. Reynald bared his fangs as he adjusted his magic slightly, also casting another spell in the process. The beam unraveled into a dozen tinier ones, each one adjusting and rushing towards Chadwyck from different angles. Reynald slumped slightly as his second spell took it's toll on his energy reserves. The broken meteorites changed from blazing flames to cool, icy shards which then also adjusted their trajectory and rushed towards Chadwyck.

Reynald coughed up a few droplets of blood before making his way as quickly as possible to Dwayna. He stood with his back to her and looked over his shoulder, still aware of Chadwyck's presence, "Are you gonna make it Dwayna? I need your help watching the flaming brats..." Reynald said with mock arrogance and a smile.