• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Halo: ODST squad 166147

I love halo's story, even more than the gameplay. I wondered if others were thinking the same way so i decided to put this up to see if enough people join. I really haven't explored too deep but i still know stuff about the Gravemind and ODSTs, which i like more than Spartans. Now for the rules. 1. i don't want too many Sangheili (Elites) because the focus will be on the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST)
2. swearing is allowed because this is halo, but it's not like the f word is said every five minutes in the games, so keep it to a minimum. 3. One Spartan is allowed. i hope lots of people join!

Last edited:
Character bio:
Name:
(Optional) nickname:
(optional) armor variant/Role: (Close Quarters combat, sharpshooter/sniper, Recon (correct me if I'm wrong, but i think this is issued only to ONI agents but i don't really think it matters that much:http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Office_of_Naval_Intelligence (Office of Naval Intelligence) )
personality:
weapon specialties:
--------------------
here's mine:
Name: mark August
Armor variant: Recon with a basic ODST helmet.
personality: sometimes unknowingly selfish, tends to argue, despite being selfish when he knows what choice would benefit his whole team he chooses that option
Weapon specialties: certain mid- and long-range weapons, weapons focused on stealth, and shotguns are what he's best with