• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

HELP! My freinds going to kill me at pokemon

Help! Basicly i have got a pokemon match with my freind and he is good and i mean good. But i need helps on beating him so i need sugesyions on moves, pokemon, tactics, ect All i know is hes a fan of dark types. So please HHHHEEEELLLPPPP!!!!!

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I think we need a LOT more information in order to help you! What game are you playing? What sort of level are your friend's Pokemon? What Pokemon of similar level do you have available?

Fighting and Bug-Type moves are super effective against Dark-Type Pokemon, so you want to make sure you have some of those available.

Dark-Type moves are super effective against Ghost and Psychic-Type Pokemon, so you want to avoid using those types.

Read the Basics to Competitive Team-Making.

Essentially, this forum was never intended for us to make up a team for you from scratch. You need to make your own team, and then ask for advice to improve it.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Topic unlocked so that Ghosty can post his team here.

Otherwise...yeah, we'll need to see your team as it stands before we can assist you Ghosty. I can say however that Pokemon such as Lucario, Scizor, Machamp, Hariyama, Heracross and Yanmega are probably the best "Dark destroyers" you'll find around. Those are just examples though.

Just a little side note (i hope you dont mind), if you want to improve your battling skills and knowledge... come and chill out in the wifi section where we battle. You should take part in some of the mini tournaments and learn the tricks to hammer your friend and other battlers.

Right i guess i need more info for you so here we go

he has a umbreon lvl 100 for definate
the rest of his pokemon are in the 90 lvls
which are electevire, magmorter and gangar(DAM HIM) he hasnt told me the rest
And he has platmum i think and i have diamond
thank you king of lucario i shall go and form a basic team now with some of those pokemon. Hope that helps
Thank You!,

-Ghosty-