• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Her Love For Huskies

If You Saw A Weak Husky, What Would You Do?

• Leave It

• Help It And Maybe Adopt It

• Abuse It More

• STARE AT IT

• Get It To The Police/Vet/Call 911

Results are only viewable after voting.
(So, it's 9:34 and your about to go to sleep, when you see a stand off going on in a street nearby, 3 men with weapons and a young teenager, what is she protecting, a... HUSKY?!) *My point of view* (I was going to sleep when I saw something laying on the ground, I ran outside and came to a weak, hurt, tired brown and white husky. 3 men came up to me. "Give us the dog, kid" *Must include name, age, gender, likes, dislikes, personality* Name: Akela, Age: 15, Gender: Female, Likes: music, anime, canines, Dislikes: Fangirls, Show Offs, Snakes (one killed my dog in real life), Personality: Protective, Shy, Mysterious (and funny to her friends). Please Don't Judge this is my first one.

Akela was about to sleep when she saw a figure outside on the road. She ran outside and came to an injured Husky, it was brown and white. "Oh my god!" Akela quickly checked up on it. Then, 3 men came out of nowhere, with matching black tuxedos. "give us the dog, kid" one said. "No! Its hurt don't just take it away In this state!" Akela yelled.

*Name: James • Age: 14 • Gender: Male • Likes: Shooting, Videogames, Staying Indoors. • Dislikes: Cats, Too much sun, Too much snow/rain, Talking to people. • Extra: James was diagnosed with minor anxiety and Bipolar. •

"He- What the-" James mumbled, walking into the narrow and sharp argument. "I might just be walking off-" He whispered to himself, starting to turn around the other side of the pavement.

One of the men grabbed Akela by her neck and threw her, she crashed onto the ground right in front of James.
The husky immediately tried to protect his saviour and attacked the men, he was thrown as well, crashing into James.

Name: Losnar space
Dislikes: Crowds and other people
Personalty: Losnar is a shy kid that is really good at video games he does not like crowds
Other: He Has bean diagonosed with high ADHD problems so he has trouble paying attention and cant stop moving

Losnar was in a field near by and accidentl hit (maybe on purpoe) and said " sorry" so when one of them charged at him Losnar waited for him to get close enough and slipped his foot where the man was going so he fell "good thing i ook those self defence lessons