• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Herlitro Highschool (Gijinka Rp)

So i was thinking. i wanted to make a Gjikian rp but i didn't know how to start it right off the bat.
so i'm gonna try to think of it here before i post it.
so this is in the Kalos region
sorry i know most people would love it to be in the new region but i haven't got the game so i don't know much about the region.
also heres the Sheet:

Name:
Gijinka(what Pokemon are you like):
Appearance: (could be a pic)
Personality:
Moves:

@WolfyPop @Blu Ace
hey can you help me

Sure!

Name: Phoenix
Gijinka: Fluuuff Baaaall! Flareon
Appearance: She wears the usual school uniform, and she has Flareon ears and a huge fluffy Flareon tail. She has red hair and a lighter red fringe, she has blue eyes.
Personality: Phoenix is a curious little fluff ball, she is nice and loyal, and never resists a chance to burn something.
Moves: Shadow Ball, Fire Spin, Flare Blitz, Skull Bash.

also sorry about the last rp.
it just that everyone left and me and storm designed to contutine it as a pm)

Name: Scarlet
Gijinkan: Cutest little Buizel
Appearance: she wears the normal school uniform. she has Orange hair and its useally in a japanese-style. long ponytail. she has little like pointy elf ears. and a buizel tail.
Personality: Scarlet is a brave little Buizel, she likes to do anything , she will do any dare that she is told but sometimes she will be scared if she has to go into something that would hurt her.
Moves: Aqua jet, Ice punch, Hydro pump, protect

I literally just saw this mind if I hop in?

Name: Maxwell (Prefers to go by Max)
Gijinka:An always prepared Gallade
Appearance:Normal school uniform He has Green hair (which he never bothers to fix or style) a Spike on his head like a Normal Gallade and Blades which he can summon at anytime beside his arms
Personality:Max is very knowledgeable at Evolution,Type Advantages Disadvantages,Stones,Moves You name it he knows it He spends most of his time off under a tree reading different books
Moves: Psychic,Teleport,Heal Pulse,Hypnosis and Sucker Punch

Last edited:
Sure
Name: Winter
Gijinka(what Pokemon are you like): shy and easily scared mareep
Appearance: normal school uniform
Two mareep horns, fluffy pale blonde hair that reaches her mid back, blue eyes, mareep tail
Personality: shy, she doesn't like in the spot light, when she is spooked she deliver a small shock to the people around her, she likes to read fantasy novels and watch anime often trying to hide in them.
Moves: thunderwave, protect, thunder shock, confuse Ray

Hi! I just saw this roleplay and was hoping I could Join? It's Okay if I can't

Name:Clara
Gijinka(what Pokemon are you like): A Lovably Navie Chingling
Appearance: (could be a pic): I am Horrible at descriptions so here is a Pic
upload_2016-12-4_9-57-13.png

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/391461392587809203/ (Artist Spotlight: Takeshima (Nia))
Personality: Clara is a Happy Giijinka, Always Trying Her hardest to make friends. She is very Naive Though, Not really understanding Most Things Like say Sarcasam Or Any Horrible Thing Like Death. She also tries her hardest to treat everyone she meets with Kindness even if they don't deserve it.(In Her Opinion and Mine, Everyone Deserves Kindness) Her favorites things to do is Have fun with Others and She likes ti make up stories and share them with others. Mostly Her stories are childish, like she is.
Moves:Confusion, Astonish,Last Resort, Uproar

Name: Midnight
Gijinka: Shiny Umbreon
Appearance: Black Hair, Cyan Eyes, Soft, Fluffy Tail.
Personality: Midnight is pretty stubborn, mumbling under his breath alot. He prefers to be alone, then hang out with others. The only person he trusts is his friend Amethyst, and she's out in Kanto.
Moves: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Attract, Quick Attack.

GAH, so sorry I couldent be here sooner! Busy, really busy. :'|

Mind if I could join this rp?

Name: Blitz
Gijinka: Raichu
Appearance: Normal school uniform, raichu ears and tail, orange hair, and brown eyes
Personality: Usually happy, Blitz may be shy at first but when he's warming up others he's usually not. He can be friendly and supportive.
Moves: Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Brick Break, Thunderbolt

Name: Kathleen
Gijinka: Leafeon
Appearance: She has short brown hair. She has ears of a leafeon along with her tail. Kathleen wears an oversized brown hoodie along with blue jeans.
Personality: social butterfly with a bee sting if angered.
Moves: leaf blade, razor leaf, toxic, giga drain.

Name: Kagami (goes by Kit-Kat)
Gijinka: Vulpix
Appearance: Kagami is a much-shorter-than-usual, auburn-haired Vulpix gijinka. Her eyes are a piercing green color that greatly stand out from her darker skin tone, and her hair is almost always done up in a messy bun. Usually wearing a white sweatshirt that reads 'TOKYO' (look up 'anime sweatshirt' on Google Images- you'll see it), faded grey jeggings, black sparkle UGGs, and a grin on her plump lips. Seven fluffy tails poke out of her behind and two large ears poke out of her head.
Personality: Kind, loyal, and not the smartest, Kit-Kat is the type of person that apologizes profusely for nothing in particular. Her heart is bigger than her brain, and she can be rather clumsy.
Moves: Roar, Baby-Doll Eyes, Payback, Flame Burst

Last edited:
Well too bad! It's already done!

Name
: Catherine (Cate for short)
Gijinka: Alolan Sandshrew
Appearance: Instead of the usual ghostly white, Cate's skin tone is a dark shade of brown. Her waist-length black hair is dip-dyed forest green, and her eyes are a dark shade of pink. She has the ears and tail of the Pokémon he represents, but both are the same forest green as the bottom of her hair. Cate wears a white gym clothes-material hoodie, grey capri sweats, a grey overcoat, and sneakers. ((She looks like this (but as a gijinka, obviously) and I based her outfit off of this one.))
Personality: Catherine is extremely sporty- she basically plays any sport known to man! Always on the move, she can barely sit still, and chatters constantly to herself. She basically acts like she's had too much caffeine all the time.
Moves: Ice Ball, Rapid Spin, Swift, Iron Head

Last edited: