• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Herlitro Highschool (Gijinka Rp)

"I accept your friendship earlier so yeah," winter spoke quietly. She looked down at her paper and started to sketch quickly. Then took notes on what the teacher was saying. She looked at Scarlet and then her notes, "did you catch what he just said"?

Scarlet looked at the teacher and she then she sweat dropped "um ....no...i think he was talking about the rules in stuff...you know thats how they do in the beginning of the year " she said with a small smile then she blushed at her "hey winter....are you into other girls?" she asked with a smile then she looked around "i wonder whats gonna happen this year" she whispered so only winter could hear her.

Winter shrugged her shoulders at both questions and finished her notes, tucking the paper back into her bag safely. She looked at the class and hummed in thought, "I dunno".

Scarlet smirked then she grabbed her hand " well i kind of do like girls...but i never dated another girl because i'm too shy to ask them out" she said with a smile on her face.

OOC:Took me a while to find this
BIC:"Sorry Im late!, Overslept last night I was reading books" Max apologized "It's okay it is the first day but I don't want you late next time"The Teacher replied "Will do!"Max Replied he then sat down infront of 2 other Gijinkas, they were talking to each other he started to write really quickly what was on the teacher's mind as he was a Psychic Type and could read minds

OOC: Its ok
BIC: Scarlet looked over at max and she stared for a second then she thought about something "hmm i wonder whats he writing about " she thought then she then started to draw a pic of winter and her.

"I've just never dated," winter watched the teacher move around. She pulled out another sheet of lined paper and sketched on it quickly. She tapped her foot quickly and her tail swayed gently.

"oh me too" Scarlet said then she held up the paper and she smiled "hey i drew this for you Winter" she handed her the drawing of her and scarlet. she then laid her head down and she tapped her foot quickly and her tail swaying gently behide her.

Winter noticed the guy infront of her but didn't say anything. She accepted the picture and handed Scarlet her's. It was simple, just a sleeping vulpix. She looked at the clock and smiled, class almost done. She looked at the picture Scarlet gave her and gave her the thumbs up.

Scarlet smiled then she gave winter a small hug then she smirked "its cute" she said with a smile then she held it close to her chest "I will love it forever" she winked then she smiled at her

Blitz was sitting two seats behind the two Gijinkas and took notes of what the teacher was saying. He didn't pay much attention to the guy who just walked in late since he finishing up his notes. Once he finished he just looked at the clock waiting for class to be over.

Winter blushed when she was hugged but didn't say anything. She started putting her stuff away and waited for the bell to ring. She tightened her pony tail and hummed, watching the clock. Her tail stopped swaying and small little shocks popped off of the end.

One of the stocks popped Scarlet which made her make a peep sound then she blushed "ekk that felt weird " she said then she looked down "i'm sorry ...." she said then she pulled her ponytail tighter then she smiled "so whats your next class"

"Math," winter hummed as she looked around the class again. She noticed her tail and blushed a little bit in embarrassment. She held her tail to herself and grinned sheepishly at her friend, "sorry. I have a hard time controlling it sometimes".

"aww i have math too...um do you have science after that" Scarlet asked with a smile then she giggled " Um its ok...i liked your shocks they felt nice" she said then she noticed the jolteon from early walk up to her and winter "um whats this the freak hanging out with a shy girl...wow they match " he laughed then he walked away. Scarlet growled then she smirked then she hugged winter "yeah i hangout with her..shes awesome and amazing" she said then she blushed

Winter squeaked and scurried to her next class after stopping at her locker. She switched her books and sat at the back, tail wrapped around her leg. She made herself comfortable and waited for the subject to start.

Scarlet frowned then she ran after her then she sat near her but not too close because she didn't want to seem like she was trying to get on her mind" sorry" she whispered then she waited for the teacher to teach.

Winter nodded and gave her a small smile. She tilted her head to the side and pulled out a calculator and the text book needed. She put the pencil behind her right ear and waited for the teacher.

Scarlet took out her paper and pencil and she waited for the teacher to talk " so winter....wanna hangout after today" she asked with a smile then she pulled out calculator and the text book

"Sure," winter started to write down questions and figure them out. She used her calculator for harder ones and hummed in thought a little. Her tail swung gently off the side of her chair and she had a tiny smile on her face.

Scarlet smiled then she chuckled then she started to work on her math problems and she started to humm as she got on the harder ones and she smiled "ahh " she said when ever she got one.

Winter finished up her questions and started to draw on the paper she had been using all day. She smiled as she finished her picture of a mountain scene. There were rivers and trees, a scene from her aunt's cottage. She smiled and looked to see what the time was.

Scarlet got up and she sat beside winter and she smiled "hi winter...what have you been doing" she asked then she laid her head down on the table and she smiled at her and she saw the pic. "aww thats really cute"

"Drawing and thank you," winter smiled gently and nodded her head. She handed Scarlet the paper and smiled at her with a light blush. She got all of her stuff ready for the bell. Tucking a lock of hair out of her face and let out a huff, "you can keep it if you like".

Blitz was in his next, which was history. It was one of the most boring classes for him. As the teacher was teaching the basic stuff, Blitz was starting to fall asleep. 'Man this class is so boring,' he thought as he closed his eyes. After he closed his eyes, the teacher announced, "Okay class, to start off the new school year, we're going to be learning about the origins about legendary gijinkas tomorrow." Blitz immediately woke up upon hearing that. 'And now it gets interesting,' he thought.

Scarlet smiled then she giggled "thank you.." she said then she followed her out of the room and she sighed "are you ok" she asked with a frown then she looked down "so did you want to maybe hang out?"

"I'm fine. You asked me that question earlier, maybe. I'll have to see if I'm busy," winter nodded and made sure she had everything. She walked slowly to her locker and checked her schedule. She hummed and got ready for lunch, she looked at Scarlet and looked down, "would you like to join me for lunch"?

"oh sorry i didn't hear you earlier " Scarlet said then she giggled at her and she got up and she followed her to the lunchroom and she smiled "i would love to" she said with a small blush on her cheeks