• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hero vs Villain RP discussion

D

Deleted member 227971

Hello! I've had this idea for a while now, and I'm finally putting it into action.
@Jodie.xox @GalacticDeg @Clite of Dragonbow @Pokéboy098 @Killerbunny the god

Plot:
The main villain's second in command sets out to kill the hero but is shot down or something, and the hero offers to help them, despite being on opposing sides, and after a while they join together to defeat the main villain. More and more former enemies join this alliance and rise to defeat the villain.

Rules:
I won't accept you purely on whether you posted first.
You need to be dedicated to a long term RP, because (Hopefully) this is what this will be.
Upon making a bio and posting It, I'll need you to PM me an example of a RP post.
Swearing will be allowed in this RP, but keep it to a medium level
Gore/violence is okay, as is romance, but keep it PG-13
Join the discord server once you are accepted. DO NOT join it if I haven't accepted you/you aren't joining.
Now that you've read the rules, the codeword is Blue bannannas
One character each. Pets or anything like that doesn't count
Please Please PLEASE be active on this RP. I don't want to be nagging at anyone to post, or for this to die.

Roles:

Main Villain: Victor @Killerbunny the god
Second in command: Me, Raptor
Third in command: Ryon @Clite of Dragonbow
Anti Hero: Astra King @Jodie.xox
Hero/good guy: Jasper
@GalacticDeg
Semi hero: @Esumi
Neutral: @Hungry Badass

Fourm:
(If marked with *, it is optional)

Name:
Nickname: *
Species: (Anthropomorphic/bipedal only please, can be human)
Personality:
Appearance:
Approximate height: *
Approximate weight: *
Role:
Weapon of choice:
Other:
Codeword?:
Theme song:

Name: Raptor
Nicknames: Blue, Wickerbeast, Werewolf-thing
Species: Wickerbeast, Specifically a Kingbeast (open and regulated species created by Simone White. More here)
Personality: Raptor is very quick and fiesty, using her wits to disorientate her opponent then attacking with all her strength. She is stubborn and won't let anyone change her mind unless they have a good reason. Despite the fact she may come across as cold-shouldered and mean, she is actually really loyal and ambitious.
Appearance:
upload_2019-5-28_17-54-57.png

Approximate height: 6"7'
Approximate weight: 72kg, mainly because of the fur
Role: Second in command
Weapon of choice: Her own claws
Other: Has Whispy as a companion/pet (See my artwork). He can teleport and turn into purple smoke
Codeword?: Blue Bannannas
Theme song:

Discord invite: https://discord.gg/kjZxyVN (Join the Peeps Discord Server!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have a Lycanthrope if that's fine, but it won't be Chris. I'll have one of my older OC's and adjust him to the RP

Name: VIctor
Nickname: *
Species: Lycanthrope, though a very young one at that (most of them are over 1000 years old)
Personality: Cold and sadistic and can easily manipulate anyone. He has a big lust for power and would do anything to get it.
Appearance: He looks like an average man, though pretty tall when in human form. He has brown 'hair' (fur) and his eyes are an intimidating shiny green color.
Approximate height: 2 metres
Approximate weight: *
Role: Main villain
Weapon of choice: Unless he's in his wolf form, he fights using hunting knives (which he's really good at)
Other: N/A
Codeword?: bannannas
Theme song: Breaking the law by Judas Priest

Name: Jasper Barrett
Nickname: In the laboratory, he was known as 'Yusha' but now he just goes by 'Jasper'.
Species: Artificial Human
Personality: Being made to have these traits, Jasper will automatically defend anyone he sees needing defending, and attempt his hardest to stop evil. Although, he's trying to stop such instincts breaking out, he can't help it. Other than that, he's very laid back and relaxed, it's hard for him to lose his temper.
Appearance: Jasper has no distinguishing features on his body. His hair naturally rests ruffled, his eyes are a hazel, and his skin is slightly tanned. He also has a muscular body- no matter how hard he wishes it away. Most traits don't change due to him being artifically 'built' in such a way.
His clothing varies drastically, usually just anything casual, such as a t-shirt and denim jeans.
Approximate height: 6'9" / 205cm / 2.05m
Approximate weight: 111kg / 244lbs
Role: Main Hero
Weapon of choice: He tends to have a katana if he ever has to fight. His fists work, too.
Other: He was made among ten other artificial humans to be a superhuman designed for taking down criminals with ease- being the best out of his group. However, the laboratory, located in a secret area in Japan, he rested in was blown up from an unknown cause, and only he survived from it. With no-where to go, he began to wander the Earth aimlessly, but his code forced him to take down any bad act in sight. At first, he was very sensitive, taking down every small bad act in sight, but through meeting people, he managed to learn, and even change to act more human. Now, he usually doesn't attack everything in sight- usually nothing, wanting to live a normal life with a group of friends in London, UK.
Theme song:
(I asked Astrapi out of Pokecharms where this is set- it's in the UK, so that's why he lives there.)

Name: Ryon Hozunem
Nickname: Lazur Red Beast
Species: Human???
Personality: Psycho, you will never know, about what he is thinking. He don't like taking orders and believes that everything in this world was made just for him.
Appearance: Red hair and Emerald eyes in Human form: IMG_20190529_183230.jpg
Beast Form:Gift_For_Clite.png
Human picture was made by me and Second one was made by @Astrapi. I was allowed to use it in this Bio
Approximate height*: Human 6'3",Beast 15 feets tall.
Approximate weight*:N/A
Role: third in Command
Weapon of choice: as a Human he has 2 guns and simple dagger. As a Beast he don't need a weapon (and don't have)
Other: Ryon is an orphan, He don't remember his past and was just traveling around the world, having his fun. After some time, in London, he meet VIctor and thought, that it may be fun to stick with him for a while. (FOR NOW, Ryon has no control over his transformation. It may change later)
Codeword?: Blue BannannaSssss
Theme song:
For human-Witcher 3-Silver for Monsters
For Beast-Arch Tempered Nergigigante Theme

[SPOILER="Character Bio"]
Name: Sæwine Kelan Marion
Nickname: Marion
Species: Normal Human (most unique thing about him is that he is a genius)
Personality: Marion views himself as superior to everyone else and tries to keep everyone in the dark mostly. He is very mysterious, and will occasionally spy on people or even give information to people, but usually it is in the form of a riddle. He believes that both sides are bad, and he is the savior of the world because he is trying to make them both fight and destroy each other. Then, when they are both dead, he plans on taking over without a fight.
Appearance: He wears dark clothing and has almost a metal exoskeleton looking device on him with blue lights.
Approximate height: 5’3”
Approximate weight: Exactly 200 Lbs.
Role: Neutral, he will show up an help both sides. Generally just likes to have fun with the chaos of the two sides.
Weapon of choice: A double bladed short sword. See image attached.
Other: His biggest ability is an invention he made. He can manipulate the earth’s magnetic field (makes no sense I know) to allow him to not only teleport anywhere in the world, but also allows him to send holograms of himself (they look exactly alike, so nobody will be able to tell whether it is really him or just a hologram) anywhere around the world.
Codeword?: Blue Bananas
Theme song: Ain’t No Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant

[/SPOILER]

Attachments

• 01AB0849-76E4-4D3B-BB16-F57FEA51AA39.jpeg
    01AB0849-76E4-4D3B-BB16-F57FEA51AA39.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 55
Name: Astra King
Nickname: Flame Princess
Species: Fire spirit
Personality: She can be hyperactive, full of energy. She’s sarcastic at times, and loves to crack jokes and pranks. She can be emotional, though, and can be very protective of those she loves.
Appearance: Her hair is down to just above her waist, it’s short and has a short curl at the bottom which has small bits of fire coming off of it. She wears a dress. The top has short sleeves just below her shoulders, along with a short, slightly puffy skirt. She also fashions high heels with some ribbon around her ankle, along with a hair band with a bow on it. In her fire spirit form, everything is the colour as her. (Orange, red, etc..) As a normal person, the top half of the dress is a pale cream colour with a thin and the skirt is black. Her shoes are pale cream and the bow on her head is red. Her hair is blonde with highlights at the bottom. Her skin is just tanned white.
Role: Anti-hero
Weapon of choice: Two swords that she keeps on her back.
Codeword?: blue bananas (except spelt right)
Theme song:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Aww, thats okay.

Im opening up the Neutral spot again, so this is Ask to Join now

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Zal S.
Nickname: * Shooter
Species: (Anthropomorphic/bipedal only please, can be human) Human
Personality: he is .. quiet, never appearing unless needed, no one knows or can guess what he thinks, he almost never even speaks
Appearance: with his grey hair ((that looks like grey's hair from fairy tail)) and eyes. He has pale skin. He wears black jeans with a holster of weapons, also, he's constantly PACKED with weapons, wich is why he has a big backpack, he wears green vest with a black shirt underneath
Approximate height: *176.5 centimeters
Approximate weight: *68.9 kilograms
Role: Neutral
Weapon of choice: almost every weapon in existence, tho he likes using a sniper
Other:
Codeword?: what is a Blue bannannas?
Theme song :

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
My character is a lycanthrope and not a werewolf. They're similar, but not the same. Walking through an alley would be pretty narrow. Especially with two or three more people there. And how can someone figure out someone's a bad guy just like that? That's so dumb.
Common sense? I mean, when you see a werewolf looking creature going away from two people and trying to hide would be pretty suspicious if you ask me

D

Deleted member 227971

Also could everyone realise that Raptor isn't a lizard/dragon? She's a wickerbeast, and wickers are more similar to werewolves than lizards

When you think about it, animals going away from humans is a thing, but a human going away from two others while hiding himself, now something has GOT to be suspicious
The only suspicious behaviour there right now is coming from your OC. Not any of our
Also could everyone realise that Raptor isn't a lizard/dragon? She's a wickerbeast, and wickers are more similar to werewolves than lizards
With a name like 'Raptor' you can count on people getting confused. Especially those who don't really read everything in a bio like me