• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hoenn region rp

"Yeah,dates with imaginary girls" Winter said to Luna which made both of them giggle while both Winter and the Espeon hoped that the male didn't hear them that time Winter walked up to Shade and held his hand while Luna was on the other side of Winter

"You do realize I can hear everything you say with the camera on Crobat right? I put audio on it." Shade held onto Winter's hand, and then started speaking to the waiter. "Do you have a reservation?" He asked, Shade whispered into his ear and the waiter said "Ah, I shall find a very special seat then, follow me you two." Shade smirked.

"I wonder what he whispered into that guys ear..." Winter thought to herself while Luna walking right beside Winter thought the same thing "Espi..." Luna muttered the Espeon the shook her head and followed her trainer

"And here we are, hope you two enjoy, another waiter will be here shortly." The waiter said, while Shade nodded. The table was by itself, and looked more romantic than the other's. "Not the best table but, for not having to have a reservation it's pretty nice huh?" Shade smiled as he looked at the ceiling.

She glanced to Grim "Yes sure I'll come that way I can watch how the gym leader battles plus im not just ready to fight the gym leader just yet" she just suddenly grabbed his hand as it was trembling slightly from the air being different giving it a tight squeeze before letting go as she placed her hand in her pocket as her eyes were shut as she walked beside him as Blue and Absol were on the each side of her now "Umbre?"Blue turned her head to he size in confusion as did Absol confused about something.-

" It's actually really nice" Winter said honestly as she took a seat on one of the chairs while Luna jumped on to Winters lap and curled up into a ball sense the little Espeon was still sleepy

"I told him we we're a couple on a date. I said it was real special too, that's why he let us right in. They love romantic stuff here, though I really love their food." Shade smirked as he looked at Winter.

Winter kept smiling sweetly she then rose from her seat and stood right next to the sitting male and whispered in his ear "I'm gonna murder you later" Winter then went back to her seat and sat back down picking up the Espeon who had to jump down

"You should be thanking me, this means we didn't have to wait a year to eat, and we get a reduced price. I'm saving you money and time." Shade continued to lay back, until the waiter arrived. "Welcome, what can I get this lovely couple to drink?" Shade knew this would be annoying to Winter,. "I'll have a soda pop, what about you Winter?" Shade said, Smiling the entire time.

Shade closed one of his eyes and smirked at Winter. "You still like me though, even if you're mad because I'm embarrassing you. It shouldn't matter though right? I mean not like anyone here know's us." Shade said pushing his fedora down and leaning back.

Winter smiled evilly "if daddy heard you say that you would be dead Shade" Winter said menacingly as she remembered the last guy who said something like that she didn't see that poor kid until a few weeks later

"Like I couldn't handle myself, I am the new Team Rocket leader, I could negotiate something, and either way I'm very persuasive to business partners, I gotta keep my eye out for you anyways, can't let you get hurt, I'm sure he'd agree." Shade said confidently.

"You know I'm suprised that the waiter hasn't asked if you were a pedophile yet" Winter stated while she scratched Lunas head which made the sleeping pokemon purr

"New laws, I had to learn about them while I was in the police force. I do believe it was like once you turn 15 or so you're an adult, you can join any of the teams out there. I was 19 when I joined Team Rocket after Giovanni helped me. Since you're part of Team Galactic you technically are an adult. Weird law, but it's because of our Pokemon Partners." Shade rubbed Crobat, as the drinks arrived.

Winter politely thanked the waiter as he placed the drinks down "Well I never really joined Team Galactic I was pretty much born into it and ever sense I can remember I have always been that one girl everybody else feared once they found out about my parents" Winter admitted even though she was ashamed to say it when then took a delicate sip of her green tea

"Born into to, or joined, doesn't matter, you're still an adult. Even if the old laws say it's illegal, well, now relationships that are almost as far apart as our age's are popping up everywhere." Shade took a sip of his soda pop, drinking a quarter in almost one sip.

"Pedophile..." Winter whispered as she looked down to see that Luna had woken up and was looking up at her trainer smiling so Winter smiled back and continued to scratch Lunas head

"Well, legally I'm not, even if we're both criminals. And to be honest, you act too much like a little girl for me anyways, all I'm supposed to be doing is protecting JC right? She doesn't even trust me, even more so now that I'm the leader of Team Rocket. So what does it matter? I'm supposed to be taking over Hoenn anyways." Shade said upset, the waiter came up. "Would you like to order now?" He said. "Yea, I'll have a steak, medium, fries on the side. That'll be it for me."

Winter looked down sadly she then looked at the waiter and smiled "I'll have pasta and a side salad please" Winter said sweetly but Luna knew that the smile and voice was fake she knew Winter long enough to know what her trainers real smiles look like

"No,I'm okay" Winter said softly as she took another sip of her tea once she set the cup down she started softly petting Luna trying to avoid eye contact with Shade

"Just busy with Luna" Winter lied still avoiding eye contact with Shade while petting Luna which in return the Espeon made a sound which sounded like a purr

"Yeah,people always tell me I act like a little girl but the only reason I act like that is I want more moments in my life to be a normal kid sense in the future I have to be always serious" Winter said sadly while Luna started to paw at Winters had which made the female trainer laugh softly

"Then be like what you want to be, at least you'll have that chance, one I never got." Shade petted the sleeping Crobat, knowing it was still listening, just not opening it's eyes.

"I wish I could have that type of freedom but father would never allow it I can't even raise my voice to my own grunts" Winter looked at her tea and pushed it aside while Luna softly nuzzled Winter trying to make her trainer feel better

"You don't have to listen to him you know. I left mine when I was young, lost at the Pokemon League here in Hoenn, moved to Kanto to be a police officer, got betrayed and the only person who cared about me since was Giovanni. You could be the League Champion if you wanted. I'm just trying to beat it to prove I became stronger. I'm alone here in this world other than my Crobat. But I need human contact too, but since no one cares I'll destroy anyone in my way. Unless someone can prove that they care." Shade looked away from the table, staring off into space.

"I could never be a champion my pokemon were specifically chosen to match my battling techniques and the way I battle was just to help me become the leader of Team Galactic" Winter said as she rubbed Lunas back sense the Pokemon was back to curling up in a ball

"Anyone can if they try hard enough, such as the guy who won with Magikarp, or Rattata, useless Pokemon that won. Though it was strategy that helped them win. I could but now with Team Rocket my hands are going to be full, even though I do my own thing anyways, even Giovanni let me, I've been traveling the world, and then look at you, you're controlled by your parents." Shade said, as the meal's arrived.

Winter thanked the waiter again as he set the food on the table "Shade to change the subject even if were from opposite teams were still gonna hang out right?" Winter asked with a happy smile

Winter picked up her fork and took a bite out of her salad then placed the fork back down she then handed one of the tomatoes on the salad to Luna who happily ate it "I guess but wouldn't our teams find it weird?" Winter asked another question while she took another bite out of her salad

"Who cares? The best option they have is to ignore where I go, otherwise my Gengar will take care of that." Shade said, before stabbing at a peice of his Steak, and started chewing on it.