• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

How Do You Game?

How do you game?

• Mobile Gaming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I own a home console (PS3/4 Xbox360/1 Wii/WiiU)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I own a handheld (3DS/Vita)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I own a handheld and home console

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • I play games on mobile and home consoles

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I play games on handhelds, home consoles and mobile

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I figured with the ride range of people Pokécharms has as members we could have a little poll and discussions about how we all play our video games.

So, the question is do you have a dedicated video game console or do you mostly dabble in mobile gaming? If you do own a console is it a home console, handheld, or both?

Personally I'm not greatly fond of mobile gaming and thus don't play a lot of things. I prefer handheld gaming to home consoles, but you can happily find me playing on either any day of the week. :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
No computer gaming on here? :(

But yeah, I used to do some stuffs on my computer and phone, but now, I mainly just play games on my 2DS. Phone games got boring really quickly for me and the only ones that could really keep me interested for more than a week were puzzle games. Even then, it was still pretty boring.

I dont really play too many games tbh ^^; I do own a very old xbox that was on sale when the 360 just came out, but I only got that for DDR purposes. Otherwise yep, everything's on my 2DS.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I voted for the final option. The majority of my gaming time is split between my consoles (mostly my Wii U at the moment) and my handhelds, but I often do dabble in mobile games on my iPad. It all depends if a game catches my interest - the platform doesn't make as much difference. If I was to guess at my usage of each over the past 3-4 months, it'd likely be 45% handhelds, 35% consoles, and 20% on mobile. :)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
These days most of my gaming happens on PC or PS3. I rarely dabble in mobile gaming - aside from a few Solitaire versions and various emulators of some very old consoles aside. My DS Lite rarely sees any form of use these days and I'm still in no position to acquire a 3DS... So yeah.

Obviously one generation of consoles behinds and I don't really mind for now.

How I game? I game playing Club Penguin riding a giant nacho with cheese holding a ak47 wearing glasses while eating a bag on Doritos while saying MLG constantly riding a giant Snoop Dogg killing hordes of sheep riding a tiny piece of candy. No I just play on everything.

I usually play on handheld consoles and home consoles, since they actually have perfect games. I like the Handheld and Home consoles over the PC, since it has better quality, and most games are on the different consoles, and the games are the games that I like playing.

I play on my 3DSXL, PS3, Wii and PS2 sometimes, and I use my PC for art usually, and designing.

My overall answer is: Handheld Consoles and Home Consoles

[I voted the same answer on the poll]

I play mostly on my 3DS XL systems, it's all I have and I'm happy with
(DS Lite, 3DS Flame Red, 3DS XL, new 3DS XL)

only handheld for me

Okay, here is my opinion now. I usually play on my computer as it is the closest to me if I am inside my house (not in the poll tho, just putting it in there). Though, I play on mobile while traveling (Even more cuz Pokemon Go released). I sometimes play on my Wii and Gamecube that I got at a retro video game store recently. I barely play on my 3ds that I have (I have tons of games though, got Yo-kai Watch for Christmas but never really played it). And I also have a Ps4 that I really just play Diablo III on and that's it. So yeah, this is what I play on.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
I play my video games mainly on my PC, however, I do own/play handheld and console devices too. I do not play games on my mobile. The most I do with my cell phone is listen to the radio, take photos of nature, make calls or send out text messages. I am addicted to The Battle Cats, KleptoCats, Meow Match, Cat Bird, Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector and Super Phantom Cat.

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Well, I play games on my 3ds (okay, only four main-series pokemon games), and on a couple home consoles too; I not play on a mobile device at all, instead I have an emulator for mobile games (where I play a couple other pokemon games)

I've got consoles out the wazoo. SNES, N64, GC, multiple Game Boys, DS, 3DS, Dreamcast, PS2, 360, XB1, Wii/WiiU, Switch, pretty much everything but Neo Geo and Sega consoles (aside from my DC). My PC is old (2006) but I still use it to play Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3. Been playing Chrono Trigger on my SNES as of late.

I just play on whatever strikes my fancy at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.